Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 2: July 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I can see, the color of the dress is very pretty. Again, the platform-style shoes she is wearing are hideous. Her hair is very pretty.

Guys,don't you think we are a little bit hard on her?She needs those heels to make her much taller than she is because of her husband.Perhaps she gains more confidence while wearing them.I respect that.
How much more hight would those awful platforms give her? 2 or 3?
She can wear high-heels, but PLEASE stay away for those platform-shoes if you don't want look like a stripper!
Have one of you ever seen one of the other CPs wearing such tacky shoes? I can't remember one outing.

Oh Letizia! Hopefully you saw in London what you "collegues" have worn!!!

Edit: Why not wear something like that http://www.braut-boutique.com/assets/big/FRANCESCA%20gr..JPG (of course in saphir-blue!) with that nice blue gown?

Honestly, I don't like her clothes but I love her earrings, make-up & hairstyle!:flowers:

It's true that these are very beautiful shoes and her legs look so much better when she wears them.She had better think about it...

Honestly, I don't like her clothes but I love her earrings, make-up & hairstyle!:flowers:
I agree, she look beautiful, but as alway the outfit was totally ruined by the shoes. Above all I think the heels she wore were to high for that dress, it looks to short

A new dress! I like it very much. Letizia looks beautiful.

How much more hight would those awful platforms give her? 2 or 3?
She can wear high-heels, but PLEASE stay away for those platform-shoes if you don't want look like a stripper!
Have one of you ever seen one of the other CPs wearing such tacky shoes? I can't remember one outing.

Oh Letizia! Hopefully you saw in London what you "collegues" have worn!!!

Edit: Why not wear something like that http://www.braut-boutique.com/assets/big/FRANCESCA gr..JPG (of course in saphir-blue!) with that nice blue gown?

Marie-Therese of Luxembourg is much shorter than Henri and she has never resorted to wearing big platform shoes to make herself look taller.

Letizia: Get a clue! "You get what you pay for" Cheap shoes only cheapen your whole look. No matter how much you have paid for your outfit, if the shoes are ugly and cheap-looking, then the whole effect is ruined.
You look insecure and desparate in these ugly platform shoes, and you are not fooling anyone. You are shorter than Felipe - live with it.

Marie-Therese of Luxembourg is much shorter than Henri and she has never resorted to wearing big platform shoes to make herself look taller.

Letizia: Get a clue! "You get what you pay for" Cheap shoes only cheapen your whole look. No matter how much you have paid for your outfit, if the shoes are ugly and cheap-looking, then the whole effect is ruined.
You look insecure and desparate in these ugly platform shoes, and you are not fooling anyone. You are shorter than Felipe - live with it.

Who told you that she makes it to look taller???????????
Come on, if it were the reason, she would have used them since the begining of her mariage, moreover, this shoes believe it or not, are in fashion, and if she likes it good for her, I don't like them, I would never use them, but is her choise. Just get it over.:rolleyes:

Her look today is perfect, her dress look beautiful on her, even I haven't noticed her shoes.:wub:

Ohhhh...I like it! It's daring and different. Not another Felipe Varela boring outfit. And she has the build to carry it off.

a very pretty dress. the embroidery work on the front of the dress is quite pretty. The length isnt too long nor too short.

A nice dress by Armand Basi, his collection is online for those who are interested ARMAND BASI

Hideous shoes & stockings made her look cheap & ordinary :yuk:

Which embroidery?
I wish it was. But those are a dozen short, useless, silly zippers, their dangling round pulls included, arranged in a weird pattern... rather tasteless. Add the shoes and stockings which are horrible, and this is not a good look at all.
I'm not impressed by the designs on his website either, very average stuff.

Which embroidery?
I wish it was. But those are a dozen short, useless, silly zippers.
Oh now that you mention it... I didn't notice that at all... but you can see the zippers quite well here. Really weird...
apart from the weird zippers and the ugly shoes I rather liked the dress. I like it's cut.

Fabulous outfit. The dress is really cool and contemporary, plus the shoes look great. A great look for an event that is celebrating youth-she nailed it.

It has been my understanding that black tights are in vogue at the moment. Embellishments turned out to be zippers ... Well, looking at the closer photo of the embellishments, I have to say that they look awkward.

I love it :D
Great dress, CP Letizia has a such a good figure and this outfit suit her fantastic.
Princess choosed good accessories and looks 'trendy'.

Well, I'll be brave and be the odd one out and say that I don't like the dress, and that lately I don't like Letizia's choice of dresses. Call me conservative or what, yet I think that a princess should be wearing more classy clothes, and not top model style. Yet there is no accounting for tastes is there?!;)

:wub:She was wonderful last night: a very beautiful dress, fantastic make-up, her hair looks great....Then why has she to spoil it with anothers platforms???:bang:
Please Leti, stop to wear that, I always loved your shoes!!!!

I really like this dress. The style and color look great on her. I just wish that she would find another style of shoe that isn't platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom