The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 02:46 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
I hope she wears the jacket again so we could read more amusing posts criticizing her for repeating.
I don't care how many times she wears it! As long as she feels good and is comfortable she will look great. And yes, I would love to see the brown skirt again.

Feeling good and looking great are inextricably intertwined as you can't have one without the other!

Old 01-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchu View Post
I hope she wears the jacket again so we could read more amusing posts criticizing her for repeating.
I agree chuchu
She has wear this dress three times in the same event, not three times each month ...
Any other woman would have loved to wear a new dress, she decided to repeat the same dress again. This is a test of what REALLY are the priorities of Princess Letizia.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Troonopvolgers!: Spaanse royals bij militaire ceremonie.

Old 01-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
I like this outfit. At first glance, I thought that the style seemed a bit old for Letizia; however, the more that I look at it, the more I like it. The color is lovely, and I love the how the full-skirt looks on her.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
I agree chuchu
She has wear this dress three times in the same event, not three times each month ...
Any other woman would have loved to wear a new dress, she decided to repeat the same dress again. This is a test of what REALLY are the priorities of Princess Letizia.
It is not a heroic deed to repeat the same outfit. It says nothing about Crown Princess Letizia's priorities. Queen Margrethe II of Denmark wears the same court dress for the third time in a row (Danish New Year Courts: 2004, 2006-2016) Does it make her heroic? No. It is all right to recycle the clothes for royal ladies nowadays. Crown Princess Letizia is nothing special in this respect.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Royal Highness

Yes,the skirt is really beautiful.So,what do you think is the color of the outfit?Grey or golden?I'm a little bit confused by the photos.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakynthi View Post
Yes,the skirt is really beautiful.So,what do you think is the color of the outfit?Grey or golden?I'm a little bit confused by the photos.
there is some green tones in the jacket and skirt - it is an unusual shade

Old 01-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Heir Apparent

It seems to have both green and gold tones to it. I like this color. It is very different.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Royal Highness

I can see the golden tone,but green?I thought it can also look like grey-silver apart from golden.What do you think?
Old 01-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree that her red and gold/green/grey outfits looks great.

Imagine colours combinations of red jacket or skirt?

I wonder is this gold/green/grey is a skirt or a gown? If a gown she could wear it sometimes without jacket...
Old 01-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Nobility

The thing I like most is than one cannot see the ugly shoes

Recycling is a good thing, but one should not wear the same outfit each year at the same event, and it doesn't matter if you are Queen Margrethe or Princess Letizia.
Having a "pool" of appropiate gowns for such occasions, and recyle every year a different one is the best IMO.
And the color isn't very flattering for Letizia.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinigirl View Post
The thing I like most is than one cannot see the ugly shoes
I saw HQs and Letizia is wearing nice non-platform-heels !!!!

I like the dress alot. It honestly belongs to my favourites worn by her.

Old 01-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
I saw HQs and Letizia is wearing nice non-platform-heels !!!!

I like the dress alot. It honestly belongs to my favourites worn by her.
Oh could you please put me in the right direction, I would love to see that photos!
Old 01-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinigirl View Post
Oh could you please put me in the right direction, I would love to see that photos!
Well actually this were some MQs posted in the Pascua Militar thread
Here's a (very) little impression of her shoes
(I'm trying to find another one... I saw them somewhere..)

http://i40.tinypic.com/15hmxc.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/o0p54.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/e9cade.jpg
(parts of Ipa and belga pics zoomed in)

You can see that she doesn't wear platforms.
(I think I saw the pics at a board like this)

Old 01-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Heir Apparent

rtve.es/noticias - El Rey ha pedido "todos los esfuerzos para lograr el alto el fuego en Oriente Medio"

Pictures of her shoes HRH Letizia Princess of Asturias Message Board: Lots of pics # 18, 19

Colour of her todays outfit depend of the light.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Nobility

Thank you Your Majesty
I think it's quite bitchy to wear the nice shoes under a very long gown (or in private ), the shoes looks like what most of us would love to see with
a skirt.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Well, I really like this outfit, it suits her, and IMO, the golden-grey-green combination looks nice in her. And, in addition, she looks better than last year. But, this suit, three times in the same event?
I like when she recycles her best suits, but this is too much
Old 01-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Courtier

I like this suit on her.For me,it's a kind of green color.I don't matter if she recycles it but I also don't like the fact that she did it for the same event
Old 01-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Serene Highness

I'm all for recycling clothes, but 3 times to the same event is a bit much! But at least she mixed up the skirt each time.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Royal Highness

Did I just see a nice pair of high heels or my eyes are playing tricks??Hmmm,Jinigirl,it seems that someone found the right direction...it was about time

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess letizia, eveningwear, fashion