The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

spaansekoningshuis.web-log.nl: Galadiner
its actually the 4th time Letizia has worn this dress

Old 11-13-2008, 04:49 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Centary celebratiposn of the British Trade of Commerce in Spain - 12th Nov Barcelona
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details
Picture details

A repeat dress on its 3rd outing - first worn back in March (in Barcelona strangely!!- maybe it would have been better to recycle it elsewhere) and last worn for the dinner with Queen Rania in October

Old 11-13-2008, 06:32 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
Centary celebratiposn of the British Trade of Commerce in Spain - 12th Nov Barcelona

Picture details

A repeat dress on its 3rd outing - first worn back in March (in Barcelona strangely!!- maybe it would have been better to recycle it elsewhere) and last worn for the dinner with Queen Rania in October
The dinner with Rania was the silver dress, this dress was worn on the occasion of dinner with the royals from Malaysia beginning of October. Letizia looked much better back then

ANP Beeldbank

Why? Because of the shoes. Decent black elegant highheels make the difference between looking elegant waist down (what was the case at the malaysian dinner) or looking like a stripper waist down (what was the case yesterday eve). It's a shame that the choice of shoes transform her evening wear into a cheap-looking nightmare.

Picture details
Old 11-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
It's a shame that the choice of shoes transform her evening wear into a cheap-looking nightmare.

Picture details

That's quite an exaggeration. I doubt people there even paid attention to her black platform shoes which appeared quite discreet. Of course, if it's hot pink or red, it would be another story.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Royal Highness

Guys,don't you think we are a little bit hard on her?She needs those heels to make her much taller than she is because of her husband.Perhaps she gains more confidence while wearing them.I respect that.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:23 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
The dinner with Rania was the silver dress, this dress was worn on the occasion of dinner with the royals from Malaysia beginning of October. Letizia looked much better back then

ANP Beeldbank

Sorry - i feel so dumb as i knew that

Agree about the shoes they were better during the Malaysian dinner than at last nights event

Old 11-14-2008, 05:55 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

13/11 60th Birthday Prince Charles

Galerías de imágenes

Not much to see from the outfit, hope to see a full length later on, maybe on a group picture.

So far nice hair & make-up, recyled earrings.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Quote:
13/11 60th Birthday Prince Charles

Galerías de imágenes

Not much to see from the outfit, hope to see a full length later on, maybe on a group picture.

So far nice hair & make-up, recyled earrings.
I saw pictures of that outfit at "Isifia" pictures.

She wore a new (!) blue dress that seemed to look really lovely (and which was ruined by ugly blue Platforms... of course ).

First small thumbnail
Fotobanka isifa image service

Old 11-14-2008, 11:10 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
She wore a new (!) blue dress that seemed to look really lovely (and which was ruined by ugly blue Platforms... of course ) Fotobanka isifa image service
after we've recently seen the black & gold version, it's time to show off the dark blue pair

Bigger version, thanks to Paty
http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?i...875de4dgt1.jpg
Old 11-14-2008, 11:46 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

ImageShack - Hosting :: 205376711262b8as7.jpg

i was surprised she wore something new - this dark navy is nice on her
would like to see the top part of the gown but we wil have to wait until she wears it again
hate the shoes

Old 11-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Heir Apparent

From what I can see, the color of the dress is very pretty. Again, the platform-style shoes she is wearing are hideous. Her hair is very pretty.
Old 11-15-2008, 04:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakynthi View Post
Guys,don't you think we are a little bit hard on her?She needs those heels to make her much taller than she is because of her husband.Perhaps she gains more confidence while wearing them.I respect that.
How much more hight would those awful platforms give her? 2 or 3?
She can wear high-heels, but PLEASE stay away for those platform-shoes if you don't want look like a stripper!
Have one of you ever seen one of the other CPs wearing such tacky shoes? I can't remember one outing.

Oh Letizia! Hopefully you saw in London what you "collegues" have worn!!!

Edit: Why not wear something like that http://www.braut-boutique.com/assets...ESCA%20gr..JPG (of course in saphir-blue!) with that nice blue gown?
Old 11-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Honestly, I don't like her clothes but I love her earrings, make-up & hairstyle!
Old 11-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinigirl
Edit: Why not wear something like that http://www.braut-boutique.com/assets...ESCA%20gr..JPG (of course in saphir-blue!) with that nice blue gown?
Yes, or why doesn't she just recyle one of her stunning paiurs of shoes she has worn in her early time as a Princess?
Like this black pair , or this stunning pair. decent shoes like these would perfectly match her eveningwear.

Old 11-15-2008, 05:26 PM
Royal Highness

It's true that these are very beautiful shoes and her legs look so much better when she wears them.She had better think about it...
Old 11-15-2008, 06:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
Honestly, I don't like her clothes but I love her earrings, make-up & hairstyle!
I agree, she look beautiful, but as alway the outfit was totally ruined by the shoes. Above all I think the heels she wore were to high for that dress, it looks to short
Old 11-18-2008, 05:45 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

18th November 2008 - new blue silk dress - looks abit like the tulip style
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...df7d33b36g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...df7d3def4g.jpg
http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...df7d4e963g.jpg
(posted by lula)

Old 11-18-2008, 05:54 PM
Royal Highness

A new dress! I like it very much. Letizia looks beautiful.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinigirl View Post
How much more hight would those awful platforms give her? 2 or 3?
She can wear high-heels, but PLEASE stay away for those platform-shoes if you don't want look like a stripper!
Have one of you ever seen one of the other CPs wearing such tacky shoes? I can't remember one outing.

Oh Letizia! Hopefully you saw in London what you "collegues" have worn!!!

Marie-Therese of Luxembourg is much shorter than Henri and she has never resorted to wearing big platform shoes to make herself look taller.

Letizia: Get a clue! "You get what you pay for" Cheap shoes only cheapen your whole look. No matter how much you have paid for your outfit, if the shoes are ugly and cheap-looking, then the whole effect is ruined.
You look insecure and desparate in these ugly platform shoes, and you are not fooling anyone. You are shorter than Felipe - live with it.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamk View Post
Marie-Therese of Luxembourg is much shorter than Henri and she has never resorted to wearing big platform shoes to make herself look taller.

Letizia: Get a clue! "You get what you pay for" Cheap shoes only cheapen your whole look. No matter how much you have paid for your outfit, if the shoes are ugly and cheap-looking, then the whole effect is ruined.
You look insecure and desparate in these ugly platform shoes, and you are not fooling anyone. You are shorter than Felipe - live with it.

Who told you that she makes it to look taller???????????
Come on, if it were the reason, she would have used them since the begining of her mariage, moreover, this shoes believe it or not, are in fashion, and if she likes it good for her, I don't like them, I would never use them, but is her choise. Just get it over.

Her look today is perfect, her dress look beautiful on her, even I haven't noticed her shoes.

Tags
crown princess letizia, eveningwear, fashion