Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 2: July 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree, i don't think the trousers are all that flattering on her, but i always thought the blouse was great and it's nice to see her recycling the jacket.

Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia Attend Francisco Cerecedo Awards - Pictures - Zimbio- 26th November
repeat of the satin black trousers, white fuffle blose and black velevt jacket worn previously at the concert in Asturia oct 08

I like the top and jacket, but I agree with everyone else. These trousers are not flattering. She should have gone with something less shiny. Satin trousers are very difficult to wear, and if a tiny, very thin person like Letizia cannot wear them well, nobody can.

I didn't like the black and blue together - one or the other would have looked good but not together.

I don't mind the pairing of that particular shade of blue with black. But, I agree that the skirt and the shoes were terrible. That style of skirt does not suit someone like Letizia. The cut is wrong for such a tiny woman. The same for the shoes - the scale is too large for her.

An off day for certain. Her legs are so skinny and with the black pantyhose they even looked skinnier. A pair of pants would have looked much better. (She even looked too pre occupied and serious)

Quite a nice look for Letizia. I like the fullness of the skirt and the match with the navy top. I wish Letizia had worn a belt with this.

I really like the blouse. Blue is definitely one of her best colors. The skirt is nice too, but I don't care for it with this blouse.

The outfit isn't bad but I would have liked to have seen this top with a pair of full-legged black pants instead. And I would have like to see the top in a slightly larger size. It looked a little tight on her. I like the skirt just not with that top.

I am sick of the old black & white combination too!
I like it the first time, but not again, even the silver would've been better for a change. Nevermind.
I also get a bit sick of her similar hair styles for galas...

More recently, I like the blue blouse, but am not so sure about the skirt...

I like the bow on the back of the skirt. Her updo is nice, but the sides seem messy to me. I do like the hair jewels though.

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20081128_vitoria/20081128_vitoria_5.jpg
http://www.elcorreodigital.com/alava/noticias/200811/28/Media/principesvitoria--390x253.jpg

one of the sloppiest "evening" outfits ever. letizia looks like a schoolgirl with a messy last minute do-it-yourself hairstyle. the skirt is too short and the blouse is too tight and even allows a glimpse on her white undies when she sits down :ohmy: plus the usual horrific black stockings / platform combo that makes her legs look like sticks.

She had a similar white/cream top in Mallorca in 2006. So this must be Varela 2008 blue blouse :lol:.

this one
http://www.seegerpress-online.de/se...&ID=1153732294&string=letizia+mallorca+leonor

the blue blouse is nice but too casual for an evening event and doesn't even look good on letizia because of her highly unattractive bony or gaunt shoulders that almost look disturbing in these pictures
http://i43.tinypic.com/2r4udmx.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01HD9JFdFE9yE/610x.jpg

the hair is old fashioned housewife style, makes her look older what doesn't go in hand with these horrible girlie fun platform shoes that are supposed to make her look young and fashionable.

I actually like the outfit. The top is wonderful on her, it doesn't make her look skinny, it also makes her look quite young and hip (lack of a better word). The outfit IMO is appropriate for the occasion since they are giving awards/recognition to young olympians. The hair is a nice change of pace and styled quite lovely.

I don't like the blouse and the shoes, but her hair was wonderful. :flowers:

I like her hair( it´s a nice change, she looks very beautiful IMO) and I love this outfit(specially the blouse):flowers:. But another time, she spoils it with those awful shoes...:nonono: I really hate them!!

Her hair looks gorgeous! And I love the top.

She looks spectacular, other princesses have worn many times dresses similar like this one, and nobody said a word, but, ufffffffffffffff, Princess Letizia FOR SOME PEOPLE always goes wrong, no matter what she could be wearing, always there is something negative about her and her wardrobe.

I know EVERYBODY has the freedom for its own opinion, but come on, there are people that alway is in a annoying mood with princess Letizia, her thin body, her attitude, her, her and her.

I don't know it is what I have noticed some time ago.
And I'm not carzy, well, I think.:cool::ermm::)

:lol: you are totaly right Catango!
I have a word to describe it but I prefer not to say it.:rolleyes:
She was absolutely beautiful, Letizia is amazing with a simple outfit, does not need much more ..........
The shoes are wonderful!​

Agree, that she looks great this time. All was good and fit.
You can wear the most fashionable and nice clothes but you should feel good in them too.

About her shoes. Other princesses mainly wear similar shoes to each other but Letizia is I think the only one who wear shoes like these.
So she is on some way unique.

Btw. why we doesn't talk about other royal shoes so much as about Letizia's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom