Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 10: October 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Crown Princess Letizia's look is all right. I like the hairstyle. However, there is something off in her make up.

Letizia on Friday evening at the United States-Spain Council Forum dinner, looking very beautiful in her recycled black lace dress. Great that she uses different hair styles.
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Visit+Getty+House+u3vrT2QZWvgx.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Visit+Getty+House+COp119AzLldx.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Visit+Getty+House+tgKf86EqzHGx.jpg

That dress is simply AMAZING. So elegant and stunning. One of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen.

I was wondering how Letizia's and her clothes are going down in the USA,is there much coverage of the visit and talk of the Princess and her garments?

I haven't heard anything on English speaking news outlets but I believe there's coverage on some of the Spanish language ones. There may be more coverage on the west coat rather where I am on the East Coast.

Last edited:
The white blouses have reached the point where she reminds me of my grade school uniform. White blouse over a black watch box pleated skirt. :ohmy:

The blouse and the skirt are beautiful but I think her outfit lacks a jacket.

I don't care for this blouse with it's ruffled sleeves and neckline. (There is no way a jacket would fit over those sleeves). I don't care for her hair, but her make-up looks lovely.

The wardrobe for this trip has been exceptional ! In particular the white Varela suit, but also almost every other outfit.

It makes me wonder how such a beautifully attired princess can sometimes contrive to be so inappropriately dressed ? It is a complete mystery...

I was wondering how Letizia's and her clothes are going down in the USA,is there much coverage of the visit and talk of the Princess and her garments?

I haven't seen anything on TV, other than Telemundo. But I don't read the L.A. Times anymore so maybe there is something in the newspaper.

I think it's infuriating how the American press ignores all the Royals except the Brits in general and the Cambridges in particular.:bang:

Gorgeous earrings, hairdo and dress. Neckline and back way too bony for me. Should have it covered by at least some chiffon.

Yes, some type of cover would have made this perfect. The dress is gorgeous and so nice to see the earrings!

The lace is amazing. She always looks breathtaking with it.

The other outfit is nice too.

Love that she recycled that black and nude lace dress - its a great piece on her. And those wedding earrings are just perfection

The jewelled skirt is another lovely piece from her wardrobe - though we have seen that white ruffle blouse many times. Still another polished look on this trip

On Saturday evening at the exhibition "Fray Junipero Serra and the Legacy of the Missions of California" and dinner at the Huntington Library. I like this combination of recycled outfits, and love her hairdo. The belt makes this outfit interesting.
http://oi42.tinypic.com/2lvh85k.jpg
http://oi44.tinypic.com/10p9cvk.jpg
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/...junipero-serra-legado-misiones-california.jpg

Personally I'm not so keen on the skirt, but it seems to suit Letizia and she looks good in it. I'm not too keen on is the ends of the sleeves, but the rest of the top is nice and I like her hairstyle.

Letizia has looked wonderful on her US visit ,with the exception of the leather jacket and jump suit her overall appearance has become more polished of late.

I really love this - a simple black dress from the front and then a nice detail at the back. Not overall sure about the hair. Jewels are great - her wedding earrings and the diamond cuff bangle (which I don't think we have seen for a long while)

Last edited:
Love the LBD from last night! The back is gorgeous and Letizia has the body to pull it off! Also, great hairstyle to go with the dress, really shows off the back. Great look for her!

I really love this - a simple black dress from the front and then a nice detail at the back. Not overall sure about the hair. Jewels are great - her wedding earrings and the diamond cuff bangle (which I don't think we have seen for a long while)

Same here. I don't really enjoy seeing Letizia's bare arms:ohmy:, but that is one of the most elegant cocktail dresses I have ever seen her in.

Gosh, you were looking at her clutch???? Really????? After looking at the backside I nearly fell off my chair! And I did not have the chance to look at the clutch :whistling::eek:.

Gosh, this is one of the MOST sexy outfits I have seen on her. Sexy but elegant. "Innocent" from the front, dramatic from the back. I do not remember, when I have seen her last time with so much skin. I mean, it is great, excentric, wonderful, she looks divine, but I still need to recover from my heart attack :cool::lol::D.....

Still did not yet look to the clutch..... will do it tomorrow ;)
BYe Bine

Last edited:
In general, I like the dress, but the back doesn't really go with the front IMO. It looks very pretty and delicate though. Her hairstyle is lovely too.

Simple, elegant LBD from the front and then she turns around and WOW!!! This why I LOVE seeing dresses from the back view. I also love the simple hair-do as it does not take away from the dramatic back of the dress. She knocked it out of the ball park with this look!

Yes, fabulous and sexy but still ladylike. Great hair, jewelry and fit.

Simple, elegant LBD from the front and then she turns around and WOW!!! This why I LOVE seeing dresses from the back view. I also love the simple hair-do as it does not take away from the dramatic back of the dress. She knocked it out of the ball park with this look!

And many of us off our feet...our chairs...etc... ;) :) :D

Holy WOW!! When I showed Dad the picture of first the front and then the back, so he could see why my eyes were in real danger of never coming back into their sockets, ever, his reaction was...

I hope her Husband decided to come up w/some kind of an excuse to stay home after seeing her in that.

:D :D :D

I like both the dress and hairstyle. It's something different.

Letizia looked so beautiful in that black dress.

I love black and white combos - simple and sophisticated. And a matching clutch - heaven.

In the 2nd picture, it looks as if the dress might be slightly fitted at the waist but the coat generally hides it's shape.

I dont mind the length and I think thats because of the sheer black hose giving a total look with the shoes.

Great earrings. Looking v good without looking really expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom