The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 05:22 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
Gorgeous earrings, hairdo and dress. Neckline and back way too bony for me. Should have it covered by at least some chiffon.
Yes, some type of cover would have made this perfect. The dress is gorgeous and so nice to see the earrings!

Old 11-17-2013, 07:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

The lace is amazing. She always looks breathtaking with it.

The other outfit is nice too.

Old 11-18-2013, 10:33 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Love that she recycled that black and nude lace dress - its a great piece on her. And those wedding earrings are just perfection

The jewelled skirt is another lovely piece from her wardrobe - though we have seen that white ruffle blouse many times. Still another polished look on this trip

Old 11-18-2013, 03:15 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
On Saturday evening at the exhibition "Fray Junipero Serra and the Legacy of the Missions of California" and dinner at the Huntington Library. I like this combination of recycled outfits, and love her hairdo. The belt makes this outfit interesting.
http://oi42.tinypic.com/2lvh85k.jpg
http://oi44.tinypic.com/10p9cvk.jpg
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/4...california.jpg
Personally I'm not so keen on the skirt, but it seems to suit Letizia and she looks good in it. I'm not too keen on is the ends of the sleeves, but the rest of the top is nice and I like her hairstyle.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my TRF group about British Royal Children!
Old 11-19-2013, 06:28 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Last evening in Miami Letizia wearing a little black dress with lace detail on the back. I am not sure I like the backside, nor the hairstyle. The front view is great.
http://p1.trrsf.com/image/fget/cf/30...u241742025.jpg
http://p1.trrsf.com/image/fget/cf/30...u241742007.jpg
http://p1.trrsf.com/image/fget/cf/30...u241742036.jpg
http://p1.trrsf.com/image/fget/cf/30...u241742029.jpg
http://p1.trrsf.com/image/fget/cf/30...u241742020.jpg
Old 11-19-2013, 06:43 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Letizia has looked wonderful on her US visit ,with the exception of the leather jacket and jump suit her overall appearance has become more polished of late.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:57 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post

I really love this - a simple black dress from the front and then a nice detail at the back. Not overall sure about the hair. Jewels are great - her wedding earrings and the diamond cuff bangle (which I don't think we have seen for a long while)

Old 11-19-2013, 12:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

What a wonderful dress yesterday evening, I love it and the whole look. It is great to see a dress which has something to look at the backside also. Letizia manages to look sexy but very elegant. Her imaginative hairstyle is refreshing and suits her well. The clutch is fantastic.
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13848640146998
The clutch
http://desvistiendo-a-letizia.blogs....letizia046.jpg
Old 11-19-2013, 02:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love the LBD from last night! The back is gorgeous and Letizia has the body to pull it off! Also, great hairstyle to go with the dress, really shows off the back. Great look for her!
Old 11-19-2013, 03:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
I really love this - a simple black dress from the front and then a nice detail at the back. Not overall sure about the hair. Jewels are great - her wedding earrings and the diamond cuff bangle (which I don't think we have seen for a long while)
Same here. I don't really enjoy seeing Letizia's bare arms, but that is one of the most elegant cocktail dresses I have ever seen her in.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:21 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
What a wonderful dress yesterday evening, I love it and the whole look. It is great to see a dress which has something to look at the backside also. Letizia manages to look sexy but very elegant. Her imaginative hairstyle is refreshing and suits her well. The clutch is fantastic.
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13848640146998
The clutch
http://desvistiendo-a-letizia.blogs....letizia046.jpg

Gosh, you were looking at her clutch???? Really????? After looking at the backside I nearly fell off my chair! And I did not have the chance to look at the clutch .

Gosh, this is one of the MOST sexy outfits I have seen on her. Sexy but elegant. "Innocent" from the front, dramatic from the back. I do not remember, when I have seen her last time with so much skin. I mean, it is great, excentric, wonderful, she looks divine, but I still need to recover from my heart attack .....

Still did not yet look to the clutch..... will do it tomorrow
BYe Bine
Old 11-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

In general, I like the dress, but the back doesn't really go with the front IMO. It looks very pretty and delicate though. Her hairstyle is lovely too.
"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Simple, elegant LBD from the front and then she turns around and WOW!!! This why I LOVE seeing dresses from the back view. I also love the simple hair-do as it does not take away from the dramatic back of the dress. She knocked it out of the ball park with this look!
Old 11-19-2013, 06:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, fabulous and sexy but still ladylike. Great hair, jewelry and fit.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:25 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
Simple, elegant LBD from the front and then she turns around and WOW!!! This why I LOVE seeing dresses from the back view. I also love the simple hair-do as it does not take away from the dramatic back of the dress. She knocked it out of the ball park with this look!
And many of us off our feet...our chairs...etc... :)

Holy WOW!! When I showed Dad the picture of first the front and then the back, so he could see why my eyes were in real danger of never coming back into their sockets, ever, his reaction was...

I hope her Husband decided to come up w/some kind of an excuse to stay home after seeing her in that.

Old 11-20-2013, 07:58 AM
Courtier

I like both the dress and hairstyle. It's something different.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Letizia looked so beautiful in that black dress.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:22 PM
Heir Apparent

I love black and white combos - simple and sophisticated. And a matching clutch - heaven.

In the 2nd picture, it looks as if the dress might be slightly fitted at the waist but the coat generally hides it's shape.

I dont mind the length and I think thats because of the sheer black hose giving a total look with the shoes.

Great earrings. Looking v good without looking really expensive

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 02-14-2014, 03:20 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Letizia looks great! Although I'm not very keen on her earrings.

Closed Thread