Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 1: May 2004 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder- wouldn't it be pretty if she took that pink skirt and paired it with the white top she wore in New York?

**Here's a picture of the top, originally posted by Elsa M.

***I feel a photoshop coming on....

Last edited:
I wonder- wouldn't it be pretty if she took that pink skirt and paired it with the white top she wore in New York?

**Here's a picture of the top, originally posted by Elsa M.

***I feel a photoshop coming on....

Yeah, I thought it would look good on her too. A lighter pink shade would look great plus the style with the white top during her visit to NY. I'm really hoping that she will deliver some great gowns now. So far my favorite gala gowns are the 2 gowns she wore to F&M wedding and the white gown she wore to Willem's birthday bash. Her dress to Laura Ponte's wedding is also great plus the one she wore in Ibiza. Her style is really classic. She seems to know when to accessorize and when not to. And I'm not too fond of royal ladies accessorizing too much. :) They look like xmas trees!!!:lol:

I think her white blouse made by Capril is too slouchy for the pink skirt. All she needs is a simple fitted V-neck shirt (not T-shirt style) made of the same fabrics and same color (or white color), then has an updo hair (the most important).

Pink dress during a galadinner (18/09/07)

pink dress

pink dress2

I'm not really sure what I should think about this dress.
The bright color really suits Letizia!
I think the dress looks a bit like a blouse combined with a skirt... the upper part is a bit too causal , IMO...
but the skirt-part makes it look really pretty.

any idea who designed this? if it weren't letizia wearing it, i would have had said it's from zara :) (just because of the ruffles in the skirt, they had a very similar cocktail dress - same colour and same style - at zara last collection).

Personally, the dress is okay, not too sure about the lower part & the print I also think she seems somehow lost in the skirt for it being to puffy.Overall, it suits her:)

22-10-2007 Princess Letizia at the gala dinner in the Madrid Royal Palace for the Slovenian Republican President Mr Ivan Gasparovic and wife Mrs Gasparovicova during their official visit to Spain (ANP& PPE)

Close up
side view
front view1
front view2

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics DAZZLING.
for me the top part is perfect, very elegant. i think the lower part very puffy to, but in her stay lovely... so i like the dress to. the print of the scirt is original... i like.

I like everything in the dress! I love the top of it, just beautiful.
One of her best dresses, imo!

The pattern of the skirt is a bit strange, but I like it1 I like the join of all the outfit looks great on her! The top is a bit to tight ...

is the red top she had on for the visit of the president of slovenia the same as the red top she wore in 2004 for the visit of the presidents of peru and chile???

is the red top she had on for the visit of the president of slovenia the same as the red top she wore in 2004 for the visit of the presidents of peru and chile???

Theres been a not inconsiderable amount of debate over that. Here's my post on the matter.
Check out the thread if you want to read more.

Oct 25, 2007 an embroided jacket which reminds me of a jacket a man would wear during a bull fight, also the style was done by ralph lauren a few season's ago which was a big hit.Im not saying im not liking the jacket, its cute but its not her style at all imho

ipa pictures
Close up 1
close up 2
full view

I really don't like the jacket at all, too mucht gold on it!:rolleyes:

she looks like a bellhop.

Oct 25, 2007 an embroided jacket which reminds me of a jacket a man would wear during a bull fight, also the style was done by ralph lauren a few season's ago which was a big hit.Im not saying im not liking the jacket, its cute but its not her style at all imho

ipa pictures
full view

These ugly open toe shoes combined with black shockings are a killer.

In my opinion, the jacket is really beautiful, I like the embroidement.
It looks very elegant, yet understated, and very Spanish. I'm reminded of the jackets worn by bullfighters as well dazzling, although I don't have problems with it. Combined with simple black trousers, the jacket looks flattering, imo.

i also loved the jacket the other day at the concert. i thought it was completely different to other things she wore! it looked amazing in "real", as well. it looked extremely elegant, imo.

i noticed that the black dress is very similiar in style to on the one she wore in holland. Varela has used the same design for the two gowns and only altered the colour and the detail in the bodice if you notice

Holland - sept 07

http://www.20minutos.es/data/img/2007/09/03/669508.gif

Pardo museum dinner - oct 07
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff80/aliyah_85/9tkgt21.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff80/aliyah_85/sysgaa1.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff80/aliyah_85/k4drv81.jpg

Letizia recycling the pink layerd skirt for the second time in Marrakech, Morocco, 30 October 2007 - picture

Worn the first time in this post

some pic, from the cocktail dress she were tonight?

i loved the dress she wore in valencia. simply adorable and really elegant: picture

is it by varela? it really looks like the second dress that dazzling posted from valentino, perhaps they really did get the inspiration from there.

I think that insted of using that horrible Varela suits she could chose maybe Adolfo Dominguez has wonderful things and sometimes using some foreign designers would do marvellous things for her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom