The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 07:22 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Oct 29, 2007 a l ovely blac dress with a jacket. I thought this was something new for Letizia, looked great on her also not seen her in a long black evening dress.(pictures posted by lula)

close up 1 -- close up 2 -- close up 3 -- full view -- side view

Old 10-30-2007, 10:32 AM
Royal Highness

in did one of her best dress...

Old 10-30-2007, 11:19 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Oct 29, 2007 a l ovely blac dress with a jacket. I thought this was something new for Letizia, looked great on her also not seen her in a long black evening dress.(pictures posted by lula)

close up 1 -- close up 2 -- close up 3 -- full view -- side view

I like the dress, but I do not like the hairdo it looks like she is wearing it in cornrows.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:46 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

i noticed that the black dress is very similiar in style to on the one she wore in holland. Varela has used the same design for the two gowns and only altered the colour and the detail in the bodice if you notice

Holland - sept 07

http://www.20minutos.es/data/img/2007/09/03/669508.gif

Pardo museum dinner - oct 07
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...85/9tkgt21.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...85/sysgaa1.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/f...85/k4drv81.jpg

Old 10-31-2007, 05:51 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Letizia recycling the pink layerd skirt for the second time in Marrakech, Morocco, 30 October 2007 - picture

Worn the first time in this post
Old 11-07-2007, 03:09 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Letizia at a dinner Nov 6, 2007 - in a skirt with colored embroidery with matched up with a twin set which had crystals on the collar.
(pictures originally posted by fanletizia & lula)

full length view 1 -- full length view 2 -- close up 1 -- close up 2
Old 11-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Royal Highness

some pic, from the cocktail dress she were tonight?
Old 11-08-2007, 04:07 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by micas View Post
some pic, from the cocktail dress she were tonight?
here is the picture

Personally, i love the dress, suited her well. It looks like a Valentino f/w 07 inspiration to me, here are the looks I am talking about
inspiration 1
inspiration 2
(style.com)
Old 11-08-2007, 05:18 AM
Heir Apparent

i loved the dress she wore in valencia. simply adorable and really elegant: picture

is it by varela? it really looks like the second dress that dazzling posted from valentino, perhaps they really did get the inspiration from there.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 11-08-2007, 05:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think that insted of using that horrible Varela suits she could chose maybe Adolfo Dominguez has wonderful things and sometimes using some foreign designers would do marvellous things for her!
Old 11-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Heir Apparent

I completely disagree with you, biboquinhas. The items Letizia's choose's fits her perfectly.

More importantly I've notice with you that it is a matter of taste as well as style. No matter what Letizia wears you constantly knock her down and make uncalled for remarks.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
I think that insted of using that horrible Varela suits she could chose maybe Adolfo Dominguez has wonderful things and sometimes using some foreign designers would do marvellous things for her!
How do you know it is a Varela dress? Letizia has been in a few designers also the one youve mentioned Adolfo Dominguez. check out her daywear thread and youll have a list of designers used by Letizia.

This does not look like a Varela creation to me, but I could be wrong.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:41 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Letizia Nov 21, 2007 in Madrid in a Black dress with sheer long sleeves with a 3/4 cropped/bolero.

full view 1 -- full view 2 -- back view -- jacket/bolero off
(wireimage, polfoto)

Coat looks new, its a nice elegent piece but i think its a bit too big on Letizia which in my opinion doesnt look to good, but its a nice match with the dress.

Dinner and delivery of the " Prizes to the Internationalization ", supported by the Official Chamber of Trade and Industry of La Rioja
Logroño.23/11
Dress - dress & a coat

Dress recycled from this post
Old 11-28-2007, 05:18 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa M. View Post
February 8th 2006 - gala dinner offered to the Russian president. Designer Lorenzo Caprile

(GettyImage)

Photo host: ImageShack
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7766/zzf279wx.jpg
Letizia recycled this gown on 26 November 2007. Looks like the skirt seems to be more gathered from the side and the top has been changed abit into a "V" neck. The changes imo seem younger.
(ANP)
full view -- close up
Old 11-28-2007, 06:41 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Coordinator

Are they the same top? With such different necklines, I'm not sure.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyK View Post
yes same top different necklines. Letizia somehow seems to change her dress styles which makes them look new which I find intresting.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:41 AM
Nobility

i just saw the pics of letizia at a dinner for the peruvian president with a new tiara and the fabulous recycled black skirt
she is absolutly beautiful, elegant, smart, glamorous
she is simply Princess Letizia.......
quite thin , ok , but very very nice lady
Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 2: August 2007-June 2014
Old 12-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

The skirt of her last galadress was really beautiful! I already loved it when she wore it the first time.
Well, but I'm not too fond of the top of the dress... it makes Letizia look so unbelievable thin and doesn't do much for her "female curves"... if you know what I mean. I doesn't "create" a waist...
I preferred the cut of the last 2 galadresses she wore: tight top part and a wider skirt.

Old 12-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The white top with the floral skirt was really pretty and I think it looked different than when she wore it with a black top. Black top is typical wear with something like that, the while I think maybe, the cut was very flatteirng but looked nice overall with the skirt. I liked both looks, black & white top.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyK View Post

No, they are not the same top. It is interesting to me why the princess chooses to wear dresses that are so similar but that is her choice. It was originally thought by some posters to be the same but upon closer look it is obvious that the top part and perhaps even the skirt are different. Similar but different. There are more posts pertaining to this in the thread for the State Visit of Romania, especially on pages 2 and 3.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...a-14890-2.html

As for the most recent gala dress worn by Letizia, the white top and black floral skirt. I love the two pieces but I was not completely fond of them together. I just did not think that the skirt needed a heavy type of piece on the top. It was kind of like the two pieces were competing for attention, imo.

Tags
crown princess letizia, eveningwear