Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 1: May 2004 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can not like the new short hair cut on her. I think that she looks much better with longer hair.

she looked great in this picture! do we have any other pictures of that day?

i have the impression she always gets it right for private ocassions. i love to see her "out of duty" wardrobe.

she looked great in this picture! do we have any other pictures of that day?

i have the impression she always gets it right for private ocassions. i love to see her "out of duty" wardrobe.

carlota that picture was also taken at Inakis 40th birthday party on 18th january 2008. Letizia arrived with Sofia wearing a long fur lined coat before posing for pictures in the short black velvet in the picture i also posted in that post - sorry i should have made it clear where she wore the coat

here's the other picture from the event
http://spaansekoningshuis.web-log.nl/photos/uncategorized/htyfgfhhf_1.jpg

I just can not like the new short hair cut on her. I think that she looks much better with longer hair.
YES ME TO she seems younger and more stilysh with longer hair

Goodness...she looked skeletal in the formal event with white top and black/white skirt. Hope it was just a bad angle.

Letizia is the least "classically" pretty princess, she is enormasly attractive, yet her features are uneven, and her nose too large for her face, but she is the most natrually elegant princess, it really suits her the tailored look and her slim physique adds much to this look, good for her :flowers:

She may be th least classically pretty but she is absolutely stunning with her hair up. And her skin just glows! I envy her and CP Mary of Denmark their seemingly flawless complexions.

Cat

March 25, 2008 In what looks like a new silver/grey outfit. Looks pretty & elegent. The printed coat is nice. I think I would prefer if the belt went over the coat. I also find the dress to be abit too shiny.

picture 1 -- close-up
(ppe pictures)

Right you are, dazzling, noting that Crown Princess Letizia looked elegant. I liked the simplicity of her outfit. It was very smart to use different textures and hues of gray colour material. The embossed coat matched satiny dress well.

Yes, she looked nice last night too. The dress is pretty, though those sleeves made her look skinnier, Imo.
Galerías de imágenes
She wore Louboutin's shoes.

Last edited:
Letizia looked pretty. Nice make-up and her hair looks fine. The coat is pretty, but I don't like the dress.
Too shine and shapeless.
But all in all she looked pretty.
Her most elegant appearance since weeks!

I love this! I can forgive the Easter Mass outfit.

The fashion expert of the swedish magazine Svensk Damtidning, Lotta Wretman, praises this outfit of Letizia a lot, the dress is lovely. She also says that the diamond bracelet in Letizia´s arm is super cool and the Louboutin shoes are "delicious".
Photo/Svensk Damtidning

I doubt that Letizia's shoes are from Christian Louboutin's collection. They are rather some cheap looking wannabes and I find this overall combination of peeptoe / plateau / 12cm heel / black shoe & black stocking hideous. Louboutin shoes have class & quality but I think they look better on celebrities such as Victoria Beckham, Katie Holmes or Christina Aguilera than on a (any) princess.

Having said that, I thought that Letizia looked very nice on both her solo events, especially that black dress in Barcelona was lovely. She does have nice things in her closet and I wonder why she doesn't use them and turns up in an everyday house outfit at the Easter Mass.

The fashion expert of the swedish magazine Svensk Damtidning, Lotta Wretman, praises this outfit of Letizia a lot, the dress is lovely. She also says that the diamond bracelet in Letizia´s arm is super cool and the Louboutin shoes are "delicious".
Photo/Svensk Damtidning

Wow!!! She is really cool in the photo!!Dress is wonderful,diamond is wonderful too.

Louboutin did some shoes exactly like Letizia's very recently......I know because I tried them on. Having seen the photos I would say Letizia's are one and the same.

I doubt that Letizia's shoes are from Christian Louboutin's collection. They are rather some cheap looking wannabes and I find this overall combination of peeptoe / plateau / 12cm heel / black shoe & black stocking hideous. Louboutin shoes have class & quality but I think they look better on celebrities such as Victoria Beckham, Katie Holmes or Christina Aguilera than on a (any) princess.

Having said that, I thought that Letizia looked very nice on both her solo events, especially that black dress in Barcelona was lovely. She does have nice things in her closet and I wonder why she doesn't use them and turns up in an everyday house outfit at the Easter Mass.

They are Louboutin's. How do I know? I have the exact pair and then some. Another clue that the shoes are Christian Louboutin: Red soles.

End of story.;)

They are Louboutin's. How do I know? I have the exact pair and then some. Another clue that the shoes are Christian Louboutin: Red soles.

End of story.;)

Nice to know that someone can stand up for the Princess that has a clue what they are talking about. I always find it very catty to talk about someone when they do not have a clue what they are talking about. It is always hideous or horrifying with the DOM. Maybe it would be nice to check out your facts before you say such hateful things about what someone is wearing.

End of story.;)

I still very much doubt ;) at least in Letizia's case :flowers:. Plateau shoes with red(ish) soles = Louboutin doesn't work. There are lots of designers who do something similar, as usual when a trademark sets off. All shoes she wears somehow look like being inspired by this trend, same with her clothes, Varela has a look around and tries to catch up. If Elena wore the shoes I had no doubt because she's into expensive and suitable labels (and Louboutin is not that suitable for a princess anyway, it's more for posh and glam looking VIPs) but in Letizia's case I have.

I like this gown, it is not what I would normally expect Letizia to wear - wonderful.
Although perhaps she could have had her hair done - even just pulling the sides back elegantly would have been more to my taste, and I can imagine that outdoors the dress would look stunning with a cream wrap

Last edited:
I can't help it - most the time she picks the gowns that make her look even thinner than she already is. I like the gown and I like Letizia, but these two don't fit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom