Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: July 2009 - October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that the jacket is a bit too long. On the other hand, I think this is the smartest she has looked in a while. The dress is lovely and she looks wonderful in this color.

I love this brown dress. The color is gorgeous, and the jacket looks nice with this dress, even though the length isn't one that we typically see over a dress.

This brown outfit is very lovely and suits her very well! a very good choice!

I think that the whole look is lovely and smart, though the jacket is indeed too long and the fabrics of dress and jacket don´t seem to match at all.

It's weird to see she has chosen two outfits so far she also wore during the visit to the USA in march. :ermm:(brown dress and grey dress).

The look is fine.
I like the brown dress itself. I don't care for the jacket.
Didn't Letizia wear this nice dress with a brown cardigan once?
I liked it much better this way.

I like a lot the brown dress and though I agree that the jacket's style is old fashioned, I think Letizia looks great.
Anyhow, it is incredible that she is wearing the same outfits she wore on her last visit to New York.:eek:
What for? I can't understand!
Enlighten me, please!

The jacket, IMO is fine with the dress and hits her appropriatley, notice the small quilting pattern on it. I like the dress, especially for a nice fall day, and the Princess looks so good in brown. However, have we have seen it so many times before, I am tired of it. Time to RETIRE this outfit.....

This is an elegant outfit of Princess Letizia and the nice shoes.;)

Los PrÃ*ncipes de Asturias vuelven a Estados Unidos
Lovely color of this suit, I like it very much. CP looks very neatly :)

05/10/09 Visit to US, Albuquerque
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...iaje-oficial-a-nuevo-mexico-eeuu-01$599x0.jpg
repeated brown outfit - very suitable & my favourite colour for Letizia
I lobe that brown dress, but I'm not sure about the jacket (a little too long :ermm:).
Like always good hairstyle and nice, natural make-up.

Letizia today in Santa Fe:
Daylife
I think that the coat and the jacket are recycled. The blouse is very beautiful:
Daylife
Daylife
I like this outfit, the scarf gives some lovely colour to it.

I really like today's outfit.Grey and white is a lovely combination,very sophisticated.
The shawl/scarf makes the whole look much more interesting.

I think that the coat and the jacket are recycled.

Yes, together & separately, only two occasions that come to my mind, there are more.
http://media.lavozdegalicia.es/default/2008/12/02/00121228234181583430545/Foto/_L9Y1470.jpg
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20081023_actos_del_dia/20081023_visita_colegio_gesta_03.jpg
I like this outfit, especially the pencil skirt suits Letizia very well. The scarf saves the outfit from being too boring.

I don't like the light grey shoes, they look cheap and low quality every inch (probably Zara, 29.90 GBP, worn by Samantha Cameron as posted by susan alicia in a different thread).

Last edited:
She looks very nice today. I like the jacket and skirt and the color looks wonderful on her.

I love today's outfit, the scarf adds a nice touch.

From the pictures above, her shoes are good quality platforms, I think they are designer shoes, not from Zara. Grey shoes are very in fashion this fall/winter, many designers or brands have platforms of similar styles.

The multi-colored fuscia scarf makes the outfit, and of course the "Shoe Queen" (aka CP Letizia) NEVER disappoints me- love 'em! : )

Within last week all of our beloved Princesses (Mary, Marie, Letizia, Rania, etc) have worn grey or brown, makes me want to pull out my fall wardrobe and start wearing the same colorstoo. They are inspiring me.

Still recycled outfit but this one is great too! Not sure about the white top with grey skirt and coat. I would have prefered a colored top like the purple shirt she usually wore with that skirt! Good choice for the scarf!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom