Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: July 2009 - October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bloose is quite free, the trousers demonstrate Letizia's beautiful legs wonderfully.
The heels are of the medium height.:)

She looked super chic today!Nice colors!I love her hair lately.

I like the blouse, but I don't care for the trousers. They are slightly too masculine, IMO. The shoes look a bit awkward with the trousers; they appear to be too short, and the shoes stand out too much.

She's wearing almost the same she wore on Leonor's first day at school....Not a big surprise, she always wears the same. :hammer:

Leonor's first day at school

September 11, 2009 - Printed soft grey top with grey pants.
Not fond of the outfit, it looks too dull and pants look short, wrong shoes worn.
This look reminds me of the outfit Letizia wore to Leonors first day as well.

Picture

I prefer the second outfit to the first, but they are very similar. :ermm:

A very small entry by HelloMagazine on Letizia's fashion today while dropping her daughter off

Meanwhile, over in Spain, accompanying her youngest, two-year-old Sofia to her first day of nursery, Crown Princess Letizia, was the epitome of dressed-down European chic - Article

September 11, 2009 - Printed soft grey top with grey pants.
Not fond of the outfit, it looks too dull and pants look short, wrong shoes worn.
This look reminds me of the outfit Letizia wore to Leonors first day as well.

Picture

I like the blouse she wore.

When I saw first photo I thought that it was from Leonor's first day to school - the outfits are identical. The different are the shoes (why does she still wear the shoes from the vacation?) and the make-up (more soft I think). What is the point of wearing almost the same outfit for almost the same occasion?

These two outfits are very similar but second (Sofia) looks more comfortable.

When I saw first photo I thought that it was from Leonor's first day to school - the outfits are identical. The different are the shoes (why does she still wear the shoes from the vacation?) and the make-up (more soft I think). What is the point of wearing almost the same outfit for almost the same occasion?

At least they are similar.
There have been times where Letizia wore the same exact outfit to the same event :whistling:

This is a casual outfit of a mum taking her daughter to school. It´s ok, she isn´t in an official event.
You are so right. All working mothers should look so good taking their children to school. It is a happy -- not formal -- time.

I would like to see a larger pic of this outfit. Once again, it appears that the whites are not the same on the jacket and the skirt. I just think that the skirt would look better with a black top. Is it just me or does the jacket seem to be 'pulling' against her bust line? Perhaps it is the gathering....

This outfit is one of my favourites, I like the skirt both with white jacket and black jacket.
Dicyt

I do like Letizia’s outfit: the skirt is really beautiful, the jacket is nice-looking, the bag is gorgeous and even the shoes are lovely. Her makeup has been impeccable recently and this occasion was no exception – I really love that natural look.

All in all, one of Letizia's best daytime looks in the last few months, in my opinion. :)

http://i28.tinypic.com/i5u03k.jpg
this is a recycling outfit for many years (2006 maybe 2005)
but very very very nice outfit anyway
she is beautiful ...elegant i love her style, behaviour
I admire a lot CP Letizia

It is amazing to see as the princess completly can change appearanceday buy day , she can appears very tired thin, the face wrinkled one day .....then glittering, the face radiant, very fresh, the following day
between the last photos of the gala dinner (when she was in pink) and today she seems completly different, she seems simply younger ....

I like a lot her last suit. The skirt is gorgeous and the jacket´s cut is very lovely, IMO. She looks great.

Thats one of her nice outfits, young,w orking and elegent. the jacket detailing trims are very pretty which gives it some effect to the overall look.

I agree. She looks wonderful here. Her hair might have a little more styled, but honestly she looks quite lovely.

I'm not fond of this outfit! she looks a bit old fashioned and older than she is

I would like to see a larger pic of this outfit. Once again, it appears that the whites are not the same on the jacket and the skirt. I just think that the skirt would look better with a black top. Is it just me or does the jacket seem to be 'pulling' against her bust line? Perhaps it is the gathering....

You're right,that jacket doesn't look good on Letizia.Actually it looks big ;) But I loved this skirt.I believe that if she wears these pieces separately and chooses better clothes to match them,she can look stunning.

I like what she is wearing except for the zipper on the jacket instead of buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom