Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: July 2009 - October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion

Part 9
The previous thread can be Found Here
TRF Rules & FAQs
*review before posting*

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright holder.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to reliable published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Royal House of Fashion moderating team.

Happy posting! :flowers:

Marmi, GlitteringTiaras, Dazzling, TheTruth

It is nice to see Letizia wearing different colors from black and white.

Letizia and Felipe visited today the National Museum and the 'San Marcelino Champagnat' in Bucharest.
Recycled outfit, recently she combined this jacket with grey pants and top. The outfit looks fresh now and Letizia is very beautiful. And lovely flat shoes again.
Getty Images
Getty Images
Getty Images

She looks nice and it's good to see her in flats. Maybe the higher shoes are taking a toll!

Letizia is really gorgeous today!!!! she's elegant!

Lovely combination today - all repeated clothes but worn with different pieces

I've always liked this jacket. This combination of pieces looks lovely on Letizia. The flats are very nice, and they look great with her trousers.

She looks lovely but what's up with his suit, it is so shiny he almost looks like one of the Soparano's:D

I'm not a big fan of purple outfit, skirt is great but I have never liked this transparent blouse.
Today' outfit is very good, CP looks sooo good and hs as a nice hair too.

Princess Letizia looks by far nicer and more elegant with those flat shoes.
She should really get rid of those :nonono::eek::ohmy: Mango shoes she always wears.

I really love her hair today and she doesn't look so thin in this outfit. And she should wear ballerinas more often.

she looked great , liked her makeup. I wonder why she started wearing flat shoes now

I think we're now in the ballerina era of Letizia...

Lovely outift, the tweed coloring is quite nice and not old. It wouldve looked nice as well if she wore a nice light pink top with it.

Letizia's hair and makeup up look fantastic, but I have to disagree with many of you, I not a big fan of these ballerina shoes unless worn with a summer dress. For me they don't "mesh" with the rest of the outfit.

Letizia and Felipe visited today the National Museum and the 'San Marcelino Champagnat' in Bucharest.
Recycled outfit, recently she combined this jacket with grey pants and top. The outfit looks fresh now and Letizia is very beautiful. And lovely flat shoes again.
Getty Images
Getty Images
Getty Images

I really like this outfit. I've always liked Princess Letizia's jacket. It's nice with her pants, a top and her white flat shoes.

I really like this outfit. I've always liked Princess Letizia's jacket. It's nice with her pants, a top and her white flat shoes.

I totally agree. She looks so nice, is not too formal but not too informal :flowers::flowers:

I thought the pants and blouse were a little informal to wear to this funeral.

I don´t think that Letizia´s outfit was too informal for a funeral at a very warm summer day. If it was, also the Infantas, especially Elena, looked informal too.
Bunte

I think all the Letizia and her sisters-in-let their men (and their country) down in both the dress stakes and the respect stakes. Maybe it is just me, but just because the flirty little frilly blouse and fashion slacks were black did not make them either funerial or appropriate attire when representing the Royal Family at "commoners" funerals.

The women all looked like they were dressed for a very casual holiday or maybe a shopping/tourist type day, particularly Letitzia in her short sleeves. I was quite shocked at the whole casual approach. There was Philipe and his brother-in-law standing to attention in respect as the coffins were carried out. The women merely looked awkward as they tried to look formal in such clothing, although the black fashion suit was at least an attempt to look formal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom