Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: July 2009 - October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful ...very smart and elegant look , very Letizia...

lovely laetizia, modern and classy
her blouse is very beautiful, the color suits her and the cut is so feminine
the belt she choose is original, for me it's a very good idea
i like the hairdo and her so discreet make-up:flowers:

Well I think the top tucked in enhance her slim figure very well. The blouse is lovely.

Flat shoes really suit CP Letizia.I also liked her sunglasses,they're so feminine.

Sept 4, 2009 - Letizia in navy/black pants and a blue shirt with detailing on the collar matched with a crystel belt.

The outfit is lovely, simple, elegent and working. The shirt is a lovely color and the detailing on it makes it a different piece.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

I really like the whole outfit. Princess Letizia looks great in blue. I also like her belt.

September 10, 2009 - A beige rufflied, grey high waisted pants and a wide beige belt. Overall, this isnt a bad outfit at all.
Its simple, elegent and looks quite comftable.
I dont like the bracelets, they look too big for Letizia's wrists.

Full View ** Back View ** Shoes
originally posted by lula

The whole outfit is lovely but Letizia is too thin to wear these pants. They look like they are oversized for her!

That is a bad outfil for small CP Letizia - it is too big for her. Every piece is nice, but the pants are wide, the blouse is big and disproportined and accessories are wrong chosen.

I must admit her nake-up and hair look great.

September 10, 2009 - A beige rufflied, grey high waisted pants and a wide beige belt. Overall, this isnt a bad outfit at all.

Nice outfit IMO. I like this lovely dress and big belt, but I don't like these huge bracelets.

I quite like this look, though I think it´s too casual for the event. The shirt she wore the last time with these pants was much better, IMO.

I quite like this look, though I think it´s too casual for the event. The shirt she wore the last time with these pants was much better, IMO.

Agree. The outfit and her look are just "ok" today. Not anything special and as you said, quite casual. Not crazy about the braclets. Way too big for her build.

I liked the overall look,especially the beige blouse & her shiny hair.
What I totally dislike-generally-is these shoes.I find them quite ugly.

I agree about the bracelets, they are nice.
The top is beautiful, possible nicer with a skirt rather than trousers. :)

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/20090722_cueva_el_soplao/20090722_cueva_3.jpg
I think the trousers are repeated from Cantabria in July. It was a few sizes too big back then and still is. I liked the blouse back then better than the ruffled blouse today.
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...e-asturias-visitan-villarrobledo-11$599x0.jpg
nice view of the bra :p
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...e-asturias-visitan-villarrobledo-12$599x0.jpg
these braided "bracelets" look ridiculous :wacko:

I really like Princess Letizia's pant, blouse, shoes and bracelets. Her pants looks wide. I think the last time she wore it was better and it made her pants looks thinner.

Both the top and the pants appear to be made of very low quality fabrics (the blouse almost looks as if it could be polyester), and I find that not too nice to look at.
That belt and the ugly 'bracelets' are not my cup of tea at all.
Letizia looks much better in skirts anyway.

Boris, I So agree with you! I couldn't figure out what the fabric of her pants were, much less the blouse. The belt was so out of proportion to her tiny frame as were the bracelets. I see nothing regal or chic about this outfit. :(

I don't care for this outfit at all. The blouse is cheap-looking (I do like the ruffles, though), and the trousers look like they are several sizes too big for Letizia.

September 11, 2009 - Printed soft grey top with grey pants.
Not fond of the outfit, it looks too dull and pants look short, wrong shoes worn.
This look reminds me of the outfit Letizia wore to Leonors first day as well.

Picture

She looks fine here for dropping her daughter off at school. A very nice smart/casual outfit.

This is a casual outfit of a mum taking her daughter to school. It´s ok, she isn´t in an official event.

Perfect outfit today to take her daughter to the nursery. Yesterday´s outfit was quite nice too, only the pants were a little too big.

Crown Princess Letizia outfit was appropriate for the occasion. I wish she stopped wearing taupe/beige/muddy brown colours as they make her look tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom