Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: July 2009 - October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the long black skirt in page 2 is stunning , wish to recycle it again

Thank you for the wonderful gallery,Annie S!!CP Letizia has worn some of the most beautiful cocktail dresses.I really liked that raspberry one on page 3.It's unique!

Sept 4, 2009 - Letizia in navy/black pants and a blue shirt with detailing on the collar matched with a crystel belt.

The outfit is lovely, simple, elegent and working. The shirt is a lovely color and the detailing on it makes it a different piece.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Picture details
Picture details -with sunglasses :)
I don´t like this outfit at all. The pants are quite nice and the belt is gorgeous, but I don´t like how the skirt looks. Lovely sunglasses.

Picture details
Picture details -with sunglasses :)
I don´t like this outfit at all. The pants are quite nice and the belt is gorgeous, but I don´t like how the skirt looks. Lovely sunglasses.

I don't mind Letizia's pants either and like the glittering belt which, I think is the greatest ornament of this outfit. You're right - she always looks nice with glasses.

This outfit is lovely, I especially love the blouse, the ruffles are beautiful and the colour is great:
BelgaPicture
The belt is beautiful
BelgaPicture
Nice combination and it suits Letizia very well.

Its indeed a colour which suits Letizia well. The blouse is lovely with the ruffles and her sunglasses are awesome. But I'm not a fan of the beld and trousers.

It's a very nice outfit. I like the ruffle on the blouse and the color really does look nice on her. But..but..she looks too casual alongside her suited hubby.

Great outfit!

I love the new style the princess is going through!

can anybody guess the designer of the blouse , its stunning

I'm afraid the outfit is not to my taste. I don't care for the ruffles, or the belt, or the trousers. It is all just blah to me.
As for the sunglasses, they are too round. She has some others that look much smarter.

Sept 4, 2009 - Letizia in navy/black pants and a blue shirt with detailing on the collar matched with a crystel belt.

The outfit is lovely, simple, elegent and working. The shirt is a lovely color and the detailing on it makes it a different piece.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

I really like this outfit :)
I like the combination of navy and light blue. Th belt is nice addiction too.

It's a very nice outfit. I like the ruffle on the blouse and the color really does look nice on her. But..but..she looks too casual alongside her suited hubby.

Her hubby would always wear suits no matter how hot or how uncomfortable. Her outfit is appropriate for opening a science park of a university.

Her hubby would always wear suits no matter how hot or how uncomfortable. Her outfit is appropriate for opening a science park of a university.

You're right, donnaK, I hadn't thought of that:flowers: I just noticed a "sea of suits" from Hubby to the other gentlemen in the crowd and she looked out of place to me.

I like the blouse, but the trousers and belt look out of place. The way that Letizia has tucked in the blouse looks kind of masculine to me, and the belt looks like it doesn't go with the top and trousers. I think that the belt would look really nice over a sheath-style dress in a solid color like white or black.

Now That I agree with ,sgl! I also think the belt would look nice on a sheath dress in a solid color. It brings to mind the lovely green belt that she wears over the white sleeveless sheath dress.

I don't like the baby blue color on anyone,not even her.A sky blue is more mature and elegant.

I like the blouse, but the trousers and belt look out of place. The way that Letizia has tucked in the blouse looks kind of masculine to me, and the belt looks like it doesn't go with the top and trousers. I think that the belt would look really nice over a sheath-style dress in a solid color like white or black.

I agree that the top tucked in looks masculine but to me that is Letizia's look especially when she is in suits, she does look quite masculine and I personally do prefer her than to flowy dresses and skirts since I dont think they suit her well.
Maybe I am just used to her being in fitted tailored pant/skirt suits.

About the belt, well, if she hadnt worn a belt, the outfit wouldve looked quite odd. A nice skinny belt wouldve done the job but this belt adds quite abit to the look, gives it that fun edge to it.

I don't like the baby blue color on anyone,not even her.A sky blue is more mature and elegant.

I wouldnt call this baby blue at all, in many of the pictures it looks blue/grey, IMO, this is a lovely shade without it being to powdery

I really like this outfit and it really suits Letizia. It may have been a little casual for this event as the men are all wearing suits but compared to some of her outfits in the past it is a vast improvement.

It's a rather strict look,but I like it.I can't find any mistake,she looks really good.
I agree about the belt:it's the only thing that looks out of place.

At first I too thought the belt was out of place, but now I dont. I think that without it the outfit would be quite dull (colour-wise) as the light blue is still quite heavy IMO. I really like that she combined the three shades of blue the way she did.

I also appreciate the ruffles around the collar of the blouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom