Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: July 2009 - October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit is very nice. The coat and skirt are nice together, maybe it would be better a colourful top, but the white one is lovely as well. Love the scarf and the shoes. :flowers:
She looks stunning.

If these particular shoes weren't platforms,I would be crazy about them.Grey shoes are a hit this year,I agree.
Thank you for the gallery!Letizia looks great in red,white and in that gorgeous dark blue gown!

Grey shoes would be nice if not these platforms:bang:

The dress looks casual,but nice for a daytime event.I don't like this leather(?) jacket.When did they come back?And who allowed that?lol
Her bag seems nice,I need better pics,though.

Eek :eek: I am speechless. A flimsy grey dress, bad quality and far too short, black stockings and one of the most ugly shiny plastic jackets I've ever seen - that's one bad unprofessional look for a royal representing a country abroad. Where have all these nice suits gone she used to own ...

The dress looks casual,but nice for a daytime event.I don't like this leather(?) jacket.When did they come back?And who allowed that?lol
Her bag seems nice,I need better pics,though.

Her bag is from Burberry and shes had it for nearly a year now

Last edited:
I have to agree that this is not what I would normally expect a princess to wear when representing her country abroad. That said, I dont know what the event was, and the only pictures I have seen are the two above, so I won't completely right it off just yet...

Horrid outfit.
Certainly not meant for the inauguration of a Cervantes institute - maybe for attending a rock concert - but then it would still be horrid.
That plastic jacket is dreadful, the tacky mini dress looks like a sweater that grew in the wash, and Letizia's legs are simply too thin to afford such a short skirt.
Sorry, but this is a decidedly cheap look.

This is not becoming on Letizia at all, IMHO. It is ill-fitting and way too short for her. The jacket..... well, it's a leather jacket. Nothing special about it.

Jacket absolutely for much casual events like concert or match. I like it.
Dress probably could be.

Horrid outfit.
Certainly not meant for the inauguration of a Cervantes institute - maybe for attending a rock concert - but then it would still be horrid.
That plastic jacket is dreadful, the tacky mini dress looks like a sweater that grew in the wash, and Letizia's legs are simply too thin to afford such a short skirt.

I agree. Letizia looks like a celebrity and not a princess. This outfit doesn't suit to the occasion and represent a monarchic country abroad.

Dear, oh dear, oh dear....While I like the outfit, it is just not appropriate for a public event, especially while representing your country abroad! Maybe she put it in the suitcase because it's an outfit that travels well? Who knows, but it should be left in the hotel room never to be seen again in public.

I will admit that she looks great in it and has the figure to pull something like this off, but it would be better suited to a party with friends, a concert with friends or some other event that not is a public act.

I'm placing my bets right now that this will be one of her outfits for fall that we will see quite often!

I will use that jacket for a concert...but not for representing my country!!

Oh dear. I Do hope that you are wrong, Parrothead re Letizia wearing this quite often....I do believe that once is once too often.... Sorry.

A leather jacket over a dress is a hot look this fall/winter, I won't be surprised she would recycle this look. Rania wore this look in London too. But I think Letizia needs to get herself a longer dress, close to knee length, a light grey knee length turtleneck dress would be better.

Oh dear. I Do hope that you are wrong, Parrothead re Letizia wearing this quite often....I do believe that once is once too often.... Sorry.

I hope I'm wrong also! It will be just our luck that this is one of her outfits on the recycle parade instead of one of her lovely suits.

Let's hope it gets lost in the luggage on the flight back home!

I like this outfit but maybe not for an official visit.

The dress and the jacket are nice but not with those shoes.

i think she is the only princess who put very short dress

The dress itself is fine. But I agree with most of the other members' opinions:
It's way too casual for an official event.
Letizia's outfit looked like she was dressed for a rock concert or a biker meeting. That's really an inapropriate choice for a Princess at work.
I don't like that choice at all.

Horrid outfit.

Couldn't agree more Boris... this looks in very tacky! :bang:

This look is terrible for an official event...:nonono:
The dress is ok if she wears it for a party, but not for that...and the same goes to the jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom