Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: July 2009 - October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is lovelly, very beautiful soft colours :flowers:, but the shoes are ugly...:nonono:

I do really like her shoes - they are perfect for summer :flowers:

I also like the dress matches girls dresses and makes her not very thin. My theory of Letizia looking better on vacation than in normal life proved :D

Last edited:
What a terrible dress :nonono::nonono::nonono:, I don't like it. But lovely shoes :flowers:. And what about Leonor and Sofia's dresses?? They look perfect, beautiful girls :ROFLMAO:

My theory of Letizia looking better on vacation than in normal life proved :D

I do agree with you!! letizia 's look is so much better in the casual life! when she is on official events sometimes she looks very old fashioned. But the last couple of weeks were better so let's hope she keeps going like that!

I really like this dress. The colors are nice, and the fabric looks like it is a soft chiffon. It is gorgeous. I also like the shoes, but not paired with this dress. There are too many divisions going on in the look. The lines of the different colors on the dress are nice, but the ties at the top of the shoes add another division that makes it look a bit too much, IMO.

Letizia's summer dress is lovely, does anybody know who the designer is? Only I've seen something similar in Zara and was wondering if perhaps the dress was from there?

The espadrilles are look lovely with the dress.

I like this summer style which on last days/weeks Letizia show us.

I was thinking of Zara as well for this dress but I don't know! if someone could confirm!

What a terrible dress :nonono::nonono::nonono:, I don't like it. But lovely shoes :flowers:. And what about Leonor and Sofia's dresses?? They look perfect, beautiful girls :ROFLMAO:

Yes, for once I like her shoes but dislike what she's wearing! The girls are so sweet. Just adorable.

The dress is very summer and Letizia looks great on it however I think the fabric is a bit poor. I cannot have acess to Zara summer collection anymore but yes it seams a Zara summer dress.

In the first picture the dress looks best - it seems to fit her body but in the second one it's too puffy. All in all I think the dress is a bit tacky and I'm not keen on it but I do like the shoes as they're of a nice color and cut. Maybe it would be nicer if the color of the dress would be similar to the color of the shoes or the girls' dresses?

Several posts were deleted because several members continue to compare Letizia to Mary as well as discussing their children's fashion.

If you would like to discuss the latter please do so in this topic.

In the meantime, please discuss Princess Letizia's fashion and style only.

Thank you

GT:)
RHofF SuperMod

I loved the shoes - really cute.
The dress looks great in some pictures and weird in others.
The colours are lovely though.
All in all Letizia looked really lovely. Youthful!

I like her style during this vacation. It is relaxed, casual, and simple. She looks great, and her hair looks really healthy and nice in this style.

Princess Letizia has chosen the right clothes for holidays. She has impressed on me as a loving and happy woman. I like her hair style, it's free and the sunglasses, which reminds me time of 50s.:flowers:

I love the style she has for these holidays!!!

Hope she will continue to wear ballerinas!! it's so lovely!!!

Thanks!

I don't know this brand! is it famous in Spain??

I don't know this brand either! But a nice way to promote it!!!!!

August 5, 2009 - Letizias second outfit, grey pant, white t-shirt and a scarf.

Side/full view ** Top

ok she's on holiday and going to a private event but that outfit is really sloppy. the pants don't fit and i'd expect the t-shirt on a teenager but not on an almost 37 year old woman. dressing 10-15 years younger can look ridiculous.

ok she's on holiday and going to a private event but that outfit is really sloppy. the pants don't fit and i'd expect the t-shirt on a teenager but not on an almost 37 year old woman. dressing 10-15 years younger can look ridiculous.
Thats exactly what I thought. This is a untypical Letizia-Outfit imo.
Absolutly dont like the pants. T-Shirt is nice, but this is fashion for teenagers.

The dress Letizia had yesterday is from Ailanto:
Fashion from Spain / Ailanto
Ailanto
Thanks for information :flowers:. They have beautiful clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think she's dressed as a teenager! it's good for holidays and she's still young! Letizia is often dressed in an older way when she works. I think it's great to see her with fashion clothes!! she's beautiful and still a young lady!

:previous:
That a beautiful top. Letizia pulls it off well. :flowers:

Both outfits are very good. Dress is adorable and I like these pink shoes. T-shirt with pants is also a good choice.

A 18€ t.shirt. I ussualy don't like Mango t.shirts because they are really poor quality, today I will go to store to see this because it is from winter collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom