The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 07:23 AM
Heir Apparent

i agree, it's nice to see her wearing "cheap" or high-street brands like mango, zara or adolfo dominguez. her style lately has been much more free and seems to suit her much more, perhaps because she actually feels comfortable in it. you could see her being rather firm and not as at ease during her early stages as princess, so i think this is definitely an improvement. i think it really shows when a person is comfortable in the clothes they choose, they look more confident and this is the case for letizia lately.

does anyone remember the model of this lovely bag? i remember her wearing it before and a poster said it was burberry and mentioned the model, but i cannot remember - can anyone confirm? http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/915...F950DCFD76C1A3

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-11-2009, 11:11 AM
Serene Highness

I can assure you the bag is Burberry,but from an older collection

Old 10-12-2009, 05:11 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Imageshack - snd3

First small picture of Letizia's National Day outfit.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
Imageshack - snd3

Though I can hardly see her outfit, I can firmly say I like the colour of it and the shape of her sunglasses.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

I too like P Letizia in this rose color, and would like to see better photos posted....
Old 10-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

A better view.
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...b043218bbf.jpg
A new purple suit, ok outfit, I like the colour.
Matching (?) shoes, not sure the colour works with the suit. We've seen them before in grey in the US, the usual buy one get one free habit kicks in.
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...954206bea4.jpg
With sunglasses and fan:
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...b4ede98c88.jpg
Old 10-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thank you Duke for the additional photos, I agree the suede shoes seem a tad more on the pink side that the purple dress. I love the beading detail on the dress/skirt area. She really has most of her clothes perfectly tailored, IMO, which makes them look great.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Now I see Princess Letizia's pleasant dress, I love flavor of pink,
the platform of the shoes is unwonted for me, although looks good on her legs.
In general, Letizia's outfit is great!
Old 10-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely colour. I like both the dress and the jacket.
I don't like the pink shoes and the ...."exaggerated" wonder bra!
However, Letizia looks great!
Daylife
PPE
Terra
Old 10-12-2009, 10:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

The Princess took the jacket off for the reception following the military parade, and in those photos the platform suede shoes look like a prefect match to the dress.....must be different lighting, etc. I do think the shoes matched after reviewing more photos.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The new purple outfit is okay, the dress has a nice fit but the jacket is to stiff/hard which IMo doesnt match the dresses cut which is soft. I also thought this was not a right outfit since it wasnt quite as dressy as previoues outfits (nice dresses with coats). I like the color on her.
Just wished for something to be done with the hair, looked abit boring so was the make up.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:03 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
Imageshack - snd3

I like her outfit today. Why is she standing so far apart from the rest of the family?
Old 10-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

I will never understand why Letizia buys cheap stuff that acutally looks similar to classy outfits that she already owns. For example today the purple dress with coat is ok but no comparison to the perfect outfit of PoA awards 2006. Her body shape hasn't changed at all since then. It's a shame she never recycled that specific outfit.
http://estaticos.20minutos.es/img/2006/10/20/522006.jpg
Old 10-12-2009, 11:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

It's a most beautiful color for Letizia, but at least the jacket is so shabbily made that it's hard to believe - in close-up, the lapels and decorative seams are simply awful:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Madrid

Without the jacket, the breastplate which is worn as a bra strikes me as exaggerated indeed, to put it mildly - I don't know why the feels the need to wear undergarments resulting in such unnatural shapes.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
I will never understand why Letizia buys cheap stuff that acutally looks similar to classy outfits that she already owns. For example today the purple dress with coat is ok but no comparison to the perfect outfit of PoA awards 2006. Her body shape hasn't changed at all since then. It's a shame she never recycled that specific outfit.
That is exactly the outfit I was reffering too. That is nicely tailored and quite appropriate for the event.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
That is exactly the outfit I was reffering too. That is nicely tailored and quite appropriate for the event.
What an absolutely beautiful, well-made and timeless outfit.
Of course that was a coat-and-dress combo, so you can't really compare, but in terms of elegance: A difference like night and day to the one worn now.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post

Although i do really love this dusty pink POA outfit she was a few months pregnant with Sofia when she wore this and it was a late afternoon/ evening event

Todays outfit is a lovely colour on Letizia - those shift dresses really suit her figure

Old 10-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

Letizia´s outfit has a very lovely colour. I especially like the details in the dress are beautiful:
Diario de Navarra
The shoes are great, and shift dress really suits Letizia.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmily View Post
I like her outfit today. Why is she standing so far apart from the rest of the family?
She isn't standing that far away. She has Prince Felipe to her left behind her. She is about equal distance from King Juan, as the man of the right is to Queen Sofia.

I don't like todays outfit, especially not the shoes or dress.
Old 10-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

I quite like her outfit today. I love the colour and the detailing on the dress. It looks very elegant with the jacket. The shoes´colour doesn´t match the outfit IMO, but I like them. I just don´t like her hairdo. I would have like to see a more special hairstyle for today.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Closed Thread

Tags
daytime fashion, letizia, letizia daytime fashion