The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtikavalentine View Post
I will use that jacket for a concert...but not for representing my country!!
Letizia represents perfectly her country. She is a woman who produces excellent comments after people around the world meeting her, she is intelligent, interesting, educated ... the clothes are in the background.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I like this mini dress and her jacket, the outfit is modern and youthful. Felipe and Letizia inaugurated the Cervantes Institute in Chicago.
Getty Images
Getty Images
Getty Images
I like the dress, just not the jacket. But i think it's an ok outfit for a day event.

Old 10-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Aristocracy

I like her style from the ankles up. I do not know why she wears such awful shoes. They make her look like Minnie Mouse!
Old 10-09-2009, 05:00 AM
Gentry

Wow! Letizia looks gourgeous, modern femenine and extremely sexy. Prince Felipe looks also great with this beard!!! I prefer this new style than other more affected ( like Carla Bruni, MO or Princess Mary of Denmark)
Old 10-09-2009, 05:05 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hana View Post
i think she is the only princess who put very short dress
She is the only princess with nice legs...In my opinion She represents Spain prefectly. Thank you very much Letizia for all this fresh air in the European monarchy!!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 06:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

The dress also seams to be from Mango! Letizia looks fresh and young and I like this look mucht better than the old fashion skirts and coats Letizia sometimes wears!! Mini skirts are in fashion these days!
Old 10-09-2009, 06:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by princechermed View Post
She is the only princess with nice legs...
I don't think she is the only Princess who can wear a minidress.

The mini dresses are undeniably fashionable these days and Letizia looked great with that the minidress, though it is very poor quality, but I agree that outfit was really inappropriate for that event.
http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_esp...s/chicago/1/7/
Letizia d'Espagne, très rock, et son Felipe poursuivent leur opération séduction aux Etats-Unis !
Old 10-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

There is nothing wrong with this outfit in general and yes, it is fashionable, lots of women are wearing similar stuff. But what might be fashionable for Mango's target customers on their night out or shopping trip does not necessarily hit the mark for a 37 year old future Queen of Spain when representing her country. The outfit is neither appropriate for the occasion nor for Letizia's age or status, doesn't look presentable at all. It's sad to see that being fashionable is all what is left now.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by princechermed View Post
She is the only princess with nice legs...Can you imagine Maxima with this kind of dress. In my opinion She represents Spain prefectly, we already have too boring princesses INFANTAS ELENA and CRISTINA. Thank you very much Letizia for all this fresh air in the European monarchy!!!!
Sorry but she really does not have nice legs, her thin legs and pointy knees are not pretty.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalist View Post
Sorry but she really does not have nice legs, her thin legs and pointy knees are not pretty.
well to me letizia looks cute..and tough i know this is not a leg thread..i think this topic is so wide in taste and one can not say her legs are nice or not..you can say I dont like her legs...others may do..its all just matter of taste.....for me...NEVER generall spoken of course
sorry for switching topic...greets
nylonluva
Old 10-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Letizia Puts The 'Chic' In Chicago, Says Hey To Santa Fe (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 10-09-2009, 07:26 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
There is nothing wrong with this outfit in general and yes, it is fashionable, lots of women are wearing similar stuff. But what might be fashionable for Mango's target customers on their night out or shopping trip does not necessarily hit the mark for a 37 year old future Queen of Spain when representing her country. The outfit is neither appropriate for the occasion nor for Letizia's age or status, doesn't look presentable at all. It's sad to see that being fashionable is all what is left now.
Im very proud that our princess wears Spanish brands. Many Spanish women wear Mango, Zara or Adolfo Dominguez. I am happy that Letizia is not feeling herself too much to wear them too.

I dont think it is necessary to spend 6000 euros in clothes for a walk in the Millenium Park...
Old 10-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have just edited several posts which contained references to other princesses as they have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
Please focus your posts upon the daytime fasion of Princess Letizia.

Thanks

marmi
FHoF Editor
Old 10-09-2009, 11:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

I absolutely love the mini dress on CP Letizia. She has amazing fashion sense. I totally disagree with comments about inappropriateness. Letizia is forward thinking, and knows exactly what she is stylishly doing. We should all take notes on how to do it right! : )
Old 10-10-2009, 03:24 AM
Heir Apparent

I have already said that I have fallen in love with Princess Letizia's style lately, especially in her shoes collection, and this mini dress is not an exception.
She looks modern and lovely in it.
Old 10-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Serene Highness

I just saw the video(below the pictures) and realised that the occasion was more official than Letizia might have thought.In other words,I think that she should have been dressed more formally.An elegant suit-with skirt or pants,doesn't matter-would have been much nicer
Old 10-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Exactly has I though a Mango dress here it is mangoshop.com - mngshop.com 39€
We must admire her for wearing such chep clothes with such Glamour! We all can buy this Mango dres sin store now! or online!!
Old 10-10-2009, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

A Bunte article about Letizia's mini-dress and leather jacket. It's quite a while ago since a Royal outfit was discussed like that.
BUNTE Royal: Wirbel um Letizias Mini - BUNTE

Old 10-11-2009, 04:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

The dress is wonderful and young, Letizia knows exactly what she likes, and I aplaude her for showing that someone can be well dress and elegant without high fashion couture clothes. I wonder if Denmark has a trade mark like Mango???I think Vero Moda is a Danish brand very similar than Mango. It would be lovely to see Princess Mary with this same atitude!!!!
Old 10-11-2009, 06:00 AM
Gentry

People repeat always the same coments about Letizia in many forums...

She is too skinny, she wears cheap clothes, she wears too many platforms...

But she has always been skinny, She decided to wear Spanish Mango, Zara, Massimo Dutti...and She use platforms alot because they are a tren and she loves them...

If she were not thim, If she wears boring pastel colours suits, If she wears boring classic shoes...she wont be Letizia but other princess...

I love the fact that she can allways surprise me!!! That is why a love her style!!!

Tags
daytime fashion, letizia, letizia daytime fashion