Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: July 2009 - October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will use that jacket for a concert...but not for representing my country!!

Letizia represents perfectly her country. She is a woman who produces excellent comments after people around the world meeting her, she is intelligent, interesting, educated ... the clothes are in the background.

I like her style from the ankles up. I do not know why she wears such awful shoes. They make her look like Minnie Mouse!

Wow! Letizia looks gourgeous, modern femenine and extremely sexy. Prince Felipe looks also great with this beard!!! I prefer this new style than other more affected ( like Carla Bruni, MO or Princess Mary of Denmark)

i think she is the only princess who put very short dress

She is the only princess with nice legs...In my opinion She represents Spain prefectly. Thank you very much Letizia for all this fresh air in the European monarchy!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress also seams to be from Mango! Letizia looks fresh and young and I like this look mucht better than the old fashion skirts and coats Letizia sometimes wears!! Mini skirts are in fashion these days!

She is the only princess with nice legs...
I don't think she is the only Princess who can wear a minidress.

The mini dresses are undeniably fashionable these days and Letizia looked great with that the minidress, though it is very poor quality, but I agree that outfit was really inappropriate for that event.
http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_espanola/galeria/2009100810665/principes/asturias/chicago/1/7/
Letizia d'Espagne, très rock, et son Felipe poursuivent leur opération séduction aux Etats-Unis !

There is nothing wrong with this outfit in general and yes, it is fashionable, lots of women are wearing similar stuff. But what might be fashionable for Mango's target customers on their night out or shopping trip does not necessarily hit the mark for a 37 year old future Queen of Spain when representing her country. The outfit is neither appropriate for the occasion nor for Letizia's age or status, doesn't look presentable at all. It's sad to see that being fashionable is all what is left now.

She is the only princess with nice legs...Can you imagine Maxima with this kind of dress. In my opinion She represents Spain prefectly, we already have too boring princesses INFANTAS ELENA and CRISTINA. Thank you very much Letizia for all this fresh air in the European monarchy!!!!

Sorry but she really does not have nice legs, her thin legs and pointy knees are not pretty.

Sorry but she really does not have nice legs, her thin legs and pointy knees are not pretty.
well to me letizia looks cute..and tough i know this is not a leg thread..i think this topic is so wide in taste and one can not say her legs are nice or not..you can say I don´t like her legs...others may do..its all just matter of taste.....for me...NEVER generall spoken of course
sorry for switching topic...greets
nylonluva

There is nothing wrong with this outfit in general and yes, it is fashionable, lots of women are wearing similar stuff. But what might be fashionable for Mango's target customers on their night out or shopping trip does not necessarily hit the mark for a 37 year old future Queen of Spain when representing her country. The outfit is neither appropriate for the occasion nor for Letizia's age or status, doesn't look presentable at all. It's sad to see that being fashionable is all what is left now.

Im very proud that our princess wears Spanish brands. Many Spanish women wear Mango, Zara or Adolfo Dominguez. I am happy that Letizia is not feeling herself too much to wear them too.

I dont think it is necessary to spend 6000 euros in clothes for a walk in the Millenium Park...

I have just edited several posts which contained references to other princesses as they have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
Please focus your posts upon the daytime fasion of Princess Letizia.

Thanks

marmi
FHoF Editor

Last edited:
I absolutely love the mini dress on CP Letizia. She has amazing fashion sense. I totally disagree with comments about inappropriateness. Letizia is forward thinking, and knows exactly what she is stylishly doing. We should all take notes on how to do it right! : )

I have already said that I have fallen in love with Princess Letizia's style lately, especially in her shoes collection, and this mini dress is not an exception.
She looks modern and lovely in it.

The dress is wonderful and young, Letizia knows exactly what she likes, and I aplaude her for showing that someone can be well dress and elegant without high fashion couture clothes. I wonder if Denmark has a trade mark like Mango???I think Vero Moda is a Danish brand very similar than Mango. It would be lovely to see Princess Mary with this same atitude!!!!:flowers:

People repeat always the same coments about Letizia in many forums...

She is too skinny, she wears cheap clothes, she wears too many platforms...

But she has always been skinny, She decided to wear Spanish Mango, Zara, Massimo Dutti...and She use platforms alot because they are a tren and she loves them...

If she were not thim, If she wears boring pastel colours suits, If she wears boring classic shoes...she wont be Letizia but other princess...

I love the fact that she can allways surprise me!!! That is why a love her style!!!

i agree, it's nice to see her wearing "cheap" or high-street brands like mango, zara or adolfo dominguez. her style lately has been much more free and seems to suit her much more, perhaps because she actually feels comfortable in it. you could see her being rather firm and not as at ease during her early stages as princess, so i think this is definitely an improvement. i think it really shows when a person is comfortable in the clothes they choose, they look more confident and this is the case for letizia lately.

does anyone remember the model of this lovely bag? i remember her wearing it before and a poster said it was burberry and mentioned the model, but i cannot remember - can anyone confirm? http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/91...FC63B8FA8A8F9F5EE7E21BB367B55E4F950DCFD76C1A3

:previous: I can assure you the bag is Burberry,but from an older collection :flowers:

I too like P Letizia in this rose color, and would like to see better photos posted....

Thank you Duke for the additional photos, I agree the suede shoes seem a tad more on the pink side that the purple dress. I love the beading detail on the dress/skirt area. She really has most of her clothes perfectly tailored, IMO, which makes them look great.

Now I see Princess Letizia's pleasant dress, I love flavor of pink,
the platform of the shoes is unwonted for me, although looks good on her legs.
In general, Letizia's outfit is great!

Lovely colour. I like both the dress and the jacket.
I don't like the pink shoes and the ...."exaggerated" wonder bra!
However, Letizia looks great!
Daylife
PPE
Terra

The Princess took the jacket off for the reception following the military parade, and in those photos the platform suede shoes look like a prefect match to the dress.....must be different lighting, etc. I do think the shoes matched after reviewing more photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom