Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: June 2009 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I do love the grey blouse (maybe Armand Basi???), but not with those grey pants, no not a all it ruins all!!! The white dress was lovely and those green shoes macht just perfect, I love the shoes the best she has worn for a long time!:flowers:

There has been an increase in negative and repeated posts about Letizia's shoes, when commenting on her shoes please use more appropriate expressions as the shoes arent pretty or the shoes dont look nice with the outfit and so on...

Repeated posts or negative posts with be deleted/edited without notice.

This does not mean you cannot disagree with what she wears, you can but do it in an appropriate way.

Thanks

Dazzling :flowers:
Fashion Mod team

I don´t like the overall look :nonono:
The top could be nice with another trousers and shoes, but with those ones looks horrible. Too much grey, IMO.

the grey outfit isn't bad, for sure it isn't her best one, but it's OK, the top with his blue-red details add some colors to the grey overlook, and since the shoes are hidden by trousers, there isn't an error of taste, the only thing I don't like is her small bag, the color is nice but not the shape, I wouild prefer a biggest one.

With her white dress she was radiant, for me the shoes and belt are beautiful, and I like the fact that she choose a withe bag, if she choose a green one it would be too much

The white dress a couple of days ago was beautifull, I did not like the grey outfit. The past couple of months Letizia looks a lot better than she has done for a long time. Still too skinny, but she is glowing and her hair is great, it looks so healthy and shiny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Duke that the shoes doesn´t march with this outfit. Otherwise, I like the outfit quite much. It´s youthful and summery.
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture

Dont like this outfit, only the skirt is nice. But it would look better with a simply top and for a day on a beach or something else.

She's lovely today except for the shoes!lol!! this outfit is perfect for a warm weather!

A really fresh outfit for summer, the floral skirt is quite cute but personally I dont find it formal enough for a meeting.

The skirt is nice, but I don´t like the overall look :nonono:
Those shoes are hideous.

30°C and Letizia is wearing long sleeves... Not especially "fresh" in my opinion. :rolleyes:

I like the skirt. The pattern is really cute.

But inside the palace (where the audiences were) was cool with air con to accomandate men wearing suits.
The skirt is pretty and summery. It has been a while she prefered wearing informal clothes to the audiences to promote Zara or Mango (I think sweaters were from Zara, shoes Mango, don't know about the skirt) :cool:.

http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-gd2/ab8322c6159aa01c34557ae864beb4f7.jpg
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-gd2/93a4d862e4f82e2149fcbaf585ef2c0c.jpg

Hair looks shiny and smooth.
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-gd2/313d779db27a8d27f9bc7e6a25d0a5c9.jpg

i would love to know where the skirt came from - Mango maybe???

Sorry but I really don't like the whole look:nonono:
No comment on the shoes.
The top part and the skirt could be nice but not together and not for a crown princess.
Letizia is really becoming more and more boring.
With this outfit,she looks like a housewife absolutly not like a princess.
Some will praise her for wearing mango and zara not me.
I don't have Letizia's money but I never buy at those labels since I don't find their cloths elegant enough.
I know nothing about other spanish designers but I guess there are excellent ones that could give a better image of spanish fashion.
Letizia (or may be the one who gives the money) has to admit for once that she is the futur queen of Spain and has to dress accordingly.
I really don't like when royals are dressing like commoners.
If Mango and Zara are considered as the best ones then I am really disappointed by Spanish fashion.
I agree that she has to help spanish fashion but why not chosing better brands.
I am really disappointed by her fashion since we aren't allowed to discover good spanish designers.I guess some of them will be happy to give her cloths for free.

I really like the skirt. The shape and pattern are very soft and girly-perfect for summer. I like the color and fabric of the twinset, but I don't care for the way that she has buttoned the top button. It looks a bit fussy and stiff next to the skirt.

The shoes are too thick and heavy-looking for this outfit. Something thinner and more strappy would have been very nice.

Photo

When I look only at the top, I expect she wears a jean trouser.
When I look only at the skirt, I expect she wears a non-sleeve shirt.
The whole outfit is totally informal and not for a CP in public.

The shoes? No comment.

I've known for a long time that Letizia is keen on wearing high - heeled shoes. Actually only the white, purple and the last column would be fine by me as a last resort...
When I see the last but one - the black shoes with holes all around I don't know what to say. They totally don't match the trousers and are very odd for me - I've never seen similar ones. :nonono:

:previous:
I completely agree; the skirt and the top are quite nice but the shoes are simply horrible.

I think with the way Letizia's body is built a lot of what she wears looks awkward. This purple dress is a good example

I like the shape of the purple dress, but the print is very busy. She does look nice in purple, though.

I never really like those shirt dresses made by Varela that often make women look fat and shapeless. Letizia looked OK on it since she is slim enough.

Varela's shirt dresses just sport very drab tailoring, unflattering even on the most slender women. The colors on this repeat are lovely, but the print they're used in is just perfectly ugly.
The fact that Letizia has the tendency to choose her chunky shoes in the strongest color to be found in an outfit that goes with it does not help matters at all.

I like her shirtdress, a classic that looks good on her and these shoes I do like, there is something femine about the bands which makes them less chunky than the other model she often wears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom