Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: June 2009 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3895/88191979.jpg
Letizia!!! my favourite Princess !! the most stylish woman for me....What are you Doing?? Come on...the shoes, the short-pants, the necklaces, the white shirt, the bag...every thing separatly is nice but together Aie Aie Aie !!!!

So Every body event the most elegant stylish and simple woman can make mistakes.....:nonono::ROFLMAO:

I like the suit, but I think that it would have looked nicer if the trousers were full-length. They don't look very nice with these shoes. The tops of the shoes are too thick and too gladiator-ish, which doesn't work with her suit. The bag is nice by itself, but when paired with the suit, there are too many patterns in her ensemble. The necklace is nice, but the colors don't look like they really go with the suit. This is not her best moment, fashion-wise, IMO.

Letizia!!! my favourite Princess !! the most stylish woman for me....What are you Doing?? Come on...the shoes, the short-pants, the necklaces, the white shirt, the bag...every thing separatly is nice but together Aie Aie Aie !!!!

So Every body event the most elegant stylish and simple woman can make mistakes.....:nonono::ROFLMAO:

To me she was making fashion mistakes on the lower part of her legs from long time, it's not her first fashion faux-pas:ROFLMAO:

Errrrrrrrrrrrr

No she didn't, she hasn't wore all those things together.

My oh my.

:ohmy:

To me she was making fashion mistakes on the lower part of her legs from long time, it's not her first fashion faux-pas:ROFLMAO:
I am very nostalgic about the 2003-2004 period she was just perfect....
but you're right even i find her very elegant, the most of the time I like her style even the most simply but it's true => sometimes ....:nonono:

No I'm sorry what she has done has nothing to do with the pictures.

She'd try w/o success IMO.

The black cropped pants are more casual, matches platform sandals better. But still the same concept, cropped pants + platform sandals is the trendy look right now.

Totally agree with you. Not a very good choice she made this time.
I also noticed that she wore of pants lately and I think she looks better in dress than in trousers because she is so petite and has to wear very high shoes to match with her very tall husband.

Trendy does not make it attractive and most especially on a CP. The short pants, horrid shoes, too many bracelets, and mismatched beads just falls so short of a smart, chic look for Letizia. It is hard to understand just what she is thinking ..... imho.

I like the outfit but not with these shoes.

Troonopvolgers!: Felipe en Letizia bij een fotografie festival. i didnt realise there was some sort of buttons and flowers acting as a brooch type thing on the printed dress from today
this was a good look for Letizia even the red shoes and the purple clutch

I like the fact that the bag is a different color from the shoes but they work well together since the dress has both colors

I guess I do not keep up with the trends. I also prefer stilettoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pants do have a weird length... they are a little too long for 7/8 throusers (have a look at the model's thouseres' legth) and so they look more like pants at half-mast.

The shoes remind me of the gladiator sandals she once wore in Mallorca... could they be the by same designer? The style is extremely similar.

The upper part of Letizia's outfit is nice and stylish (I like the cut of the jacket and the necklace)...
the bottom part.. not at all (weird pants and shoes).
The colour of the suit is great.

The shoes remind me of the gladiator sandals she once wore in Mallorca... could they be the by same designer? The style is extremely similar.

same designer but still different, the new version is still ugly but imo less ugly than the majorca design (if there is a "less ugly" in this case)
http://img.trendencias.com/2008/08/leti.jpg

I am not a fan of shiny suits but this one is not bad, like the patterned trousers, although the length is odd. stilettos would have been perfect, the shoes look very much out of place, hideous choice. the bag doesn't work with the suit at all, a severe mix and match desaster.

what happened to the fashion taste of the first years. maybe she only did so well because the designers delivered the full package (outfit, shoes and accessories) ready to wear so to say. seems there wasn't any fashion taste in the first place what shows now that this service is not provided any longer. i guess at TVE she also had people who told her what to wear in front of the cameras.

Last edited:
I really like the print dress, very summer! Lovely, but those shoes again, I cannot understand really, maybe she is creating a trend!!!!!! I can understand the high heels, Princess letizia is quite a small person and the Prince is quite big, so she is always wearing very very high heels, maybe those high heels can only be found in these kind of shoes, maybe that is the reason!!!
I also like that casual outfit of short troussers I use it myself many times also. Armand Basi shoes are lovely this time, yes those I like, but only those Armand Basi:whistling:....

Crown princesses watchers: Corrida de bienfaisance Ã* Madrid with a lookback to previuos years they have attended the bullfight
i dont think there is a pattern to the trousers but they are really shinny - i think some photos are as in focis or something like that and thus appear to give the trousers some sort of pattern
in these pictures the trousers are very shiny but there isnt a pattern
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...rida-de-toros-de-la-beneficencia-01$599x0.jpg

i think you are right it's a plain suit without pattern but in this picture it looks almost checked :)
Getty Images - Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia Attend "Beneficencia" Bullfight

I like the upper part of the outfit but not the trousers and the shoes.
Purepeople
Purepeople
Those trousers with those high heels don't look nice on Letizia, IMO. They make her look shorter.
Purepeople

The print dress is nice!

Troonopvolgers!: Felipe en Letizia bij een fotografie festival. i didnt realise there was some sort of buttons and flowers acting as a brooch type thing on the printed dress from today
this was a good look for Letizia even the red shoes and the purple clutch

The more that I see her dress, the more that I like it. I like the floral print. Red and purple are usually not worn together, but they work in this combination. The red shoes are not a bright shade, but a more matte shade, and it works when paired with the dress and clutch. I like the buttons on the dress, and the brooch is okay.

I do not care for the short trouser suit, on Letizia and on the model. It's just not a very elegant look, IMO. I hope that Letizia will not give this trend another try.

I like the dress, but not the shoes

:previous: It is amazing how much more coverage Hello have been carrying of Letizia since the french visit both on their website but also articles in the magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom