The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #321  
Old 07-22-2009, 10:45 AM
queenofthelight's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, Russia
Posts: 3,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by cécile76 View Post
This beautiful white dress is from Felipe Varela and costs 1150 euros.

Imageshack - 67978118
The dress is amazing. It's clear that its has an excellent quality.
The colour of it fits perfectly for summer!
__________________

__________________
"I've had happy moments in my life, but I don't think that happiness - being happy - is a perpetual state that anyone can be in. Life isn't that way." HSH Princess Grace of Monaco.
  #322  
Old 07-22-2009, 11:55 AM
PrincessofEurope's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: *, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,196
http://noticias.terra.es/economia/20...plao$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/economia/20...o-03$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/economia/20...o-01$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/economia/20...o-00$599x0.jpg

Today - originally posted by lula
__________________

__________________
This is the stuff of fairytales

  #323  
Old 07-22-2009, 12:24 PM
Ccile's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: paris, France
Posts: 1,369
I like the outfit for today but I think she's a bit too thin to wear those pants.

But I'd like to see the shoes because they seem to be a bit weird!
__________________
My blog about princesses & fashion!

http://princessesblog76.blogspot.fr/
  #324  
Old 07-22-2009, 01:19 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 22,511
I like this outfit and the belt and the necklace are good accessories.
DiarioMontanes
BelgaPicture
Daylife
  #325  
Old 07-22-2009, 03:03 PM
monic's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: -, Poland
Posts: 1,719
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I like this outfit and the belt and the necklace are good accessories.
DiarioMontanes
BelgaPicture
Daylife
I like the belt and the necklace a lot - very impressive! However, I don't like the trousers' cut at the bottom - it's not a failure they are wide - on the contrary, they look really fine but like bells at the bottom, which spoilts them somehow.
  #326  
Old 07-22-2009, 03:24 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtikavalentine View Post
But she does that all the time, I mean, she has such a beautiful clothing, that she never wore again...Take a look of those photos, this clothing is beautiful

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...661686_2-1.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...57930022au.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...73461053at.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...F15-720151.jpg


One of the reasons I love Máxima is because she wears things from a long time ago, let's say even 7 years before.
3 out of 4 were from Varela, could just be loans to her. She might not have those clothes now. Other princesses, for example, Mathilde had so many clothes from Natan that only were only seen once or twice, never again, they could also be loans. Maxima wore clothes from foreign designers, I think she bought those clothes.
  #327  
Old 07-22-2009, 03:41 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by cécile76 View Post
This beautiful white dress is from Felipe Varela and costs 1150 euros.

Imageshack - 123fn.jpg
Imageshack - 67978118
It seems the price of his clothes have again been up, ex. after the French visit. Last year's hit, the green dress, was about half of this price. This is a beautiful dress, but not for this price. One can buy beautiful dresses from Neiman Marcus for 300 Euros.
  #328  
Old 07-22-2009, 04:04 PM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,316
Bigger pictures:

http://i31.tinypic.com/1z4e2ie.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/2euhd3d.jpg
  #329  
Old 07-22-2009, 04:09 PM
magnik's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 3,662
I like this outfit and necklace + belt very much.
She look like old godd Letizia from her begining as Princess of Asturias.
But I think that the belt and necklace should be more visible. Maybe red or black colour, I think.
  #330  
Old 07-22-2009, 04:44 PM
dazzling's Avatar
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 22,317
Quite a pretty outfit, the belt adds alot of fun to the look, the necklace is pretty but clashes with the belt, I like the loosness of the pants and the fitted top.
__________________
  #331  
Old 07-22-2009, 06:02 PM
marmi's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: -, New Zealand
Posts: 2,309
I have to agree with dazzling about the necklace/belt - but I will say that without the interest factor that they both provide I dont think that the outfit would work as well. The pants are big and Letizia needed to 'balance' them.
__________________
See the Royal Forums Rules & FAQs, the Blog, and the Royal Articles
  #332  
Old 07-22-2009, 07:40 PM
ahtikavalentine's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Medellin, Colombia
Posts: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
3 out of 4 were from Varela, could just be loans to her. She might not have those clothes now. Other princesses, for example, Mathilde had so many clothes from Natan that only were only seen once or twice, never again, they could also be loans. Maxima wore clothes from foreign designers, I think she bought those clothes.
I didn't know designers do that...I mean, I know about jewelery, but not about clothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cécile76 View Post
I like the outfit for today but I think she's a bit too thin to wear those pants.

But I'd like to see the shoes because they seem to be a bit weird!
I was thinking exactly the same...Those pants are huge for her, I like the color, but she is not risky...I mean, she always wears the same colors: black, white, grey and not too often, red.
  #333  
Old 07-22-2009, 07:44 PM
sgl's Avatar
sgl sgl is offline
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ~, United States
Posts: 4,826
I also agree with Marmi and Dazzling about the necklace and belt. The outfit is very nice, and I think that it would have looked like less of a clash if the necklace didn't hang so close to the belt. A necklace that falls closer to the opening of the blouse would have been very pretty.
__________________
Be sure to visit the blog!
"I look just like the girls next door...if you happen to live next door to an amusement park"-Dolly Parton
  #334  
Old 07-23-2009, 05:21 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
could just be loans to her.

Letizia has never worn again the two wonderful gowns that she wore in Danish Royal wedding. Both made by Caprile, the red gown and also the flower top with the red gown. For me both are the most beautiful dresses I ever saw in my life, of all over the world.

Why she never worn them since???

I do not think they were loans, they seem to be MADE for her.
  #335  
Old 07-23-2009, 05:56 AM
susan alicia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Netherlands
Posts: 2,529
I know which red gown you mean, she was stunning in it (can not remember the flower top, do you have a picture link ?).

My guess is that because the occasion was of historical importance she did not wear them again in public, perhaps she has privately though.

Does she still wear designs of Caprile, do you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Letizia has never worn again the two wonderful gowns that she wore in Danish Royal wedding. Both made by Caprile, the red gown and also the flower top with the red gown. For me both are the most beautiful dresses I ever saw in my life, of all over the world.

Why she never worn them since???

I do not think they were loans, they seem to be MADE for her.
  #336  
Old 07-23-2009, 06:12 AM
marmi's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: -, New Zealand
Posts: 2,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan alicia View Post
I know which red gown you mean, she was stunning in it (can not remember the flower top, do you have a picture link ?).

My guess is that because the occasion was of historical importance she did not wear them again in public, perhaps she has privately though.

Does she still wear designs of Caprile, do you know?
I have uploaded some pics for you
__________________
See the Royal Forums Rules & FAQs, the Blog, and the Royal Articles
  #337  
Old 07-23-2009, 06:23 AM
principessa's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Schweinfurt, Germany
Posts: 3,088
Hola.com has a report about the shoestyle of Letizia.

Tras las huellas de doña Letizia
__________________
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
  #338  
Old 07-23-2009, 06:49 AM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 3,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan alicia View Post
I know which red gown you mean, she was stunning in it (can not remember the flower top, do you have a picture link ?).

My guess is that because the occasion was of historical importance she did not wear them again in public, perhaps she has privately though.

Does she still wear designs of Caprile, do you know?
Marni has uploaded pics of the flower top dress.

Made by Caprile she wore the following :

- The two dresses we were talking before, for Pcs Mary's wedding
- The light grey dress with the swarovsky "tail", she wore on three occasions, i.e. her own wedding eve, another reception some yars ago, and recently on French President's visit. On each occasion she has modified the top of the dress.
- a wonderful black and white long skirt, embroidered and inspired by the vail of the Madonna of.... she also wore it some occasions, every time with different the top, but always white top.
- and finally, a dark green very heavily embroidered+perls top, and I think green skirt. first time she wore it when Pr. Putin visited Spain.

That is all, as far as I know
  #339  
Old 07-23-2009, 10:22 AM
susan alicia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: , Netherlands
Posts: 2,529
thx Marmi and fandesacs2003

Will look the dresses mentioned underneath up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
Marni has uploaded pics of the flower top dress.

Made by Caprile she wore the following :

- The two dresses we were talking before, for Pcs Mary's wedding
- The light grey dress with the swarovsky "tail", she wore on three occasions, i.e. her own wedding eve, another reception some yars ago, and recently on French President's visit. On each occasion she has modified the top of the dress.
- a wonderful black and white long skirt, embroidered and inspired by the vail of the Madonna of.... she also wore it some occasions, every time with different the top, but always white top.
- and finally, a dark green very heavily embroidered+perls top, and I think green skirt. first time she wore it when Pr. Putin visited Spain.

That is all, as far as I know
  #340  
Old 07-23-2009, 10:33 AM
KittyKitty's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 12
Dress lovely princess style.
http://albums.photoonweb.com/kittyki...tSheet-001.jpg
__________________

__________________
I Love Princess Letizia & Princess Mary
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: July 2009 - October 2009 dazzling Archives 405 10-13-2009 11:20 AM
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: April 2009 - June 2009 dazzling Archives 399 06-01-2009 02:18 PM
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: February 2009 - April 2009 dazzling Archives 415 04-03-2009 04:55 PM
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: November 2008 - February 2009 Mandy Archives 414 02-10-2009 03:10 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge dutch state visit e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king carl gustaf and queen silvia king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess stephanie queen elizabeth 90 birthday queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion satan september 2016 sheikh hamdan bin mohammed state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises