Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 8: June 2009 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does amuse me that Letizia is heavily criticised for her platform shoes but as soon as she wears a pretty pair of ballerina pumps then she is also criticised - I know we are all entitled to our own opinions

Yes, it is amusing. Anyway, she does her own thing regardless of what people say.

I adore the shoes and the suit is smart yet modern and perfect for the event.

It does amuse me that Letizia is heavily criticised for her platform shoes but as soon as she wears a pretty pair of ballerina pumps then she is also criticised - I know we are all entitled to our own opinions

I love that she's wearing flats and not those platforms that she is so fond of! But these flats don't look so good with the suit she is wearing. The pants are slim fitting and the look would be better if her shoes had a more "form fitting" look as well.

The outfit is really nice, I wouldve liked to see it matched with black flats and not white which looked quite wrong overall. The very first time she wore this suite with the gladiator heels, it looked really good. Flats is a nice change to all the heels she has worn lately.

I like the cute shoes. Her hair looks very good today although I don't mind if she cuts another two inches.

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/14727829.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/14727812.jpg
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/14727778.jpg

Felipe looks so cool with his left hand in the pocket (just as his daddy).
http://www.vanitatis.com/fotos/enimagenes/2009072481letizia_dentor_g.jpg

I like this outfit. Letizia looks fresh-faced and wonderful. :flowers:

I thinks there is something wrong with the suit, it makes her look really short and disproportioned :eek:

Anyway I really like the shoes.

I thinks there is something wrong with the suit, it makes her look really short and disproportioned :eek:
I agree on that.

The shoes are lovely, but this length of pants usually look better with pumps
(with pumps... not with platforms).
Anyway: I like the outfit better this time then the first time she wore it.
And: I like the fact that she recyled it "differently" then the first time. With different accessoires and shoes.

Anyway I really like the shoes.

What I think is wrong is that the pants aren't full length and such lengths will make you look shorter. I don't mind how short she looks just glad to see her recycling it differntly.

I don't like this suit whatever shoes she might wear it with: the length of the pants is just wrong, especially for someone of Letizia's height. Really, really tall women might have pulled it off but I'm afraid it makes Letizia just look smaller and thinner than ever.

The shoes are nice, although certainly not with this suit.
Nice make up.

Anyway it seems that she has given up her very high heels for these beautiful ballerinas!
I think someone wrote that Letizia's left foot is swollen a bit and that this is the reason why she's wearing flats.
I like it, actually. It's a nice change. She looked lovely today. A bit dark maybe.

For the first day in Romania, a combination of very pretty repeated cream dress and pretty awful shoes.
Plus rather limp, unstyled hair - somehow she seems to be going through a 'bad hair' phase.

This white dress is very beautiful and suits Letizia very well. The shoes aren´t so good.
Getty Images

I do not like the dress so much, there is something synthetic about the top, perhaps it is silk but it somehow looks cheap together with being all white.

An all white simple dress can be beautiful but it needs to be more substantial :flowers:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BHTrKDIswI8/Sm3FD-tQHaI/AAAAAAAAQf8/DLWV5bK92ms/s1600-h/rumania-espana-los-principes-llegan-a-rumania-para-afianzar-las-relaciones-bilaterales-04%24599x0.jpg

oddly enough I like it in this picture but would prefer the skirt longer, to cover the knees when standing

Today Leaving Madrid
image - repeat outfit worn in 2008 (private holiday) and earlier to an audience in 2009
image - black pumps she wore these recently during the Prince of Viana Culture Awards i really like them and totally suitable for the offical leaving at Madird

Romania
image - repeat white top and skirt which is lovely

Two lovely outfits. I'm glad to see the white dress being repeated, it's perfect for summer and imo the high-waisted skirt really suits Letizia.

I'm not a big fan of this white blouse, but skirt is fantastic.

Today Leaving Madrid
My two favourite pictures of the princess. I must say she looks very nice in dark glasses like these - I wish she put them on more often...
The second one is just outstanding - the blouse and the skirt are in perfect harmony - I wish I could see her shoes too.

I like this white outfit! it's really elegant but not with those shoes!

I like the two outfits, but I don't like the shoes in the white outfit.
The black flat shoes are great.

Was Letizias departure outfit the arrival outfit as well?

The skirt outfit is really pretty and glad she recycled it again, its ver elegent and the high waist skirt fits her body really nicely.

Hair - boring and its time to do something with it like a ponytail which does look good on Letizia.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Today´s outfit in different acts, recycled:
Zimbio
I´ve always liked this outfit, the colours are nice and it suits Letizia well.
She changed earrings today:
Zimbio
Zimbio

I think that Letizia looks gorgeous in this purple outfit. The colors are so pretty on her complexion. I think that she should incorporate this color into her wardrobe more often.

Today´s outfit in different acts, recycled:
Zimbio
I´ve always liked this outfit, the colours are nice and it suits Letizia well.
She changed earrings today:
Zimbio
Zimbio

This is one of Letizias best outfits, the oclor is so strong yet suits her well. It also fits nicely and quite like the shoes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom