Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: April 2009 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but her today's outfit is simply awful... The shirt looks cheap and that thing around her neck does not help at all, not mention the hideous shoes:nonono:

at last that someone has the same idea about letizia's clothes. All awfull!

Well I'm going against the tide - the scarf may not be necessary but I dont think its bad. I just love that she's wearing such bright colours.
That said, I am having very vivid pictures of what the same clothes would look like with some very real quality...

This is one of the worst oufits ever!! It looks so cheap. Nobody would dress like that to meet a princess so why the princess has to dress so bad ????

Not liking this blouse, pants and scarf combo. Definately one of her poorer outfit choices.

I aplaude her again for wearing Mango! It is quite nice to know that we can go out to the shop and buy the same blouse has Princess letizia has, I have done that once and I felt pretty good :D I wish all crown Princess promote national trade marks like Letizia does. I do like the scarf they are in fashion these days!!!! Of course it is a more casual outfit but it looks really nice and suitable for the ocassion!

:previous: This white dress is amazing. It looks perfect on Letizia. The belt is also very beautiful, a nice touch :flowers:
The white sandals are ugly, though.

I like this white dress. It looks great on her figure. I'm still not so wild about the strappy sandals. I am curious about the scarf. I wonder how she wore it.

I love this dress and it suits her very well but I wish she will wears thinner shoes! I'm fed up with these kind of shoes! it's ugly!
Princess it's time to go back to your previous shoes!!lol

Ooooh I Love her trench coat! Very smart version of a basic. It appears that she's added a few blonde highlights to her hair, as well. Pretty!

I don´t like this outfit ,is too casual for my taste:nonono:

The trench coat is fantastic! I have a very similar one, in white. Also, the colours are really nice. I don´t like the platforms, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom