Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 7: April 2009 - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Letizia is so beautiful! The outfit is great and I like both the clothes and shoes but i must say that her hair is especially wonderful, the perfect one i see with her! The length suits her the most! :powfeathers: Also , white suits her very much~

Letizia is a beautiful woman. Her physique allows her to wear many different things, and she also has many different gorgeous pieces ( and some not-so-gorgeous ). Here, she, for example, looked amazing. It proves us that she definately CAN do it. However, sometimes she also really gets it wrong.

It is one of my favorite Letizia daytime outfits,too. It's very simple & elegant.

Letizia's last 2 outfits have been fantastic. She looks really lovely at the moment and as somebody has already said, her hair looks great at this length.

I agree with all you: I also love this dress. :flowers:

I do not like the jacket - on a bigger picture it looks cheap:
http://i42.tinypic.com/25qak9y.jpg

(royals)

But I really like the scurt - best for spring/summer combinations. Unfortunately CP Letizia always wears the same outfit and doesn't use her imagination to create wonderful combinations :nonono:

Princess Letizia today at the WWW2009 summit opening
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
I guess that the suit is recycled but I like the scarf and it makes a new look to this outfit.

:previous:
Don't like today's outfit, bit too unfeminine for Letizia.
x

one new big scarf :D
we'll see it many time in future! :whistling:

Recycled grey dress is fantastic. I love it :D
Light blue suit is nice, lovely shoes.
I don't like the scarf from the last outfit - it's too big for this suit, nice jewellery will be better idea :D

The grey outfit is quite fine, it hasn´t anything special. I guess that the scarf sholud be the "chic point", but I don´t like it with this outfit, it´s too big and doesn´t match :nonono:

I agree with everyone else. The scarf doesn't look like it goes with the suit. Individually, the pieces are nice.

sofajr said:
I do not like the jacket - on a bigger picture it looks cheap:
http://i42.tinypic.com/25qak9y.jpg

(royals)

But I really like the scurt - best for spring/summer combinations. Unfortunately CP Letizia always wears the same outfit and doesn't use her imagination to create wonderful combinations :nonono:

Amazing jewels!, love them all, earrings, bracelet and ring! :)

24-4-09 Inauguration of new headquarters of College Gaudem, Madrid

The fake Chanel, again :nonono: Time to retire this outfit for good.
On the good side, the shoes are classic.
Picture details

:previous:
Hmm indeed. An awful outfit for letizia the shoes included i'm afraid.
x

I know that this is fake-Chanel, but I think that this outfit is very pretty. It looks nice on her figure, and the white jacket trimmed in black is very elegant.

I don't see what's wrong with it, other than it's fake Chanel. I like it. It isn't the greatest thing that she's worn, but it's nice, IMO.

24-4-09 Inauguration of new headquarters of College Gaudem, Madrid

The fake Chanel, again :nonono: Time to retire this outfit for good.

I agree. I do feel however that the pants she wore today looked very flattering to her, but will freely admit that I only opened the first link.

Lunch at Zarzuela / French State Visit 27-04
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/040U4W3b4XdLD/610x.jpg

Apart from the dark grey dress this fuchsia one is the most classy one she ones for such occasions (when not opting for a suit, like Queen Sofia usually does). It's a great choice. However the shoes look incredibly cheap and and plastic. A pointed stiletto would make such a difference in class.

Lunch at Zarzuela / French State Visit 27-04
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/040U4W3b4XdLD/610x.jpg

Apart from the dark grey dress this fuchsia one is the most classy one she ones for such occasions (when not opting for a suit, like Queen Sofia usually does). It's a great choice. However the shoes look incredibly cheap and and plastic. A pointed stiletto would make such a difference in class.

Couldn't agree more about the shoes... they indeed look cheap:ermm:

I really like this dress, but the shoes...

For me shoes are ok, I will change the color. Dress is really nice, but for me a bit too long, a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom