Old 05-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Blog about the Sunday Times Article

Times article about how to create the Letizia look

Old 05-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Spanish Royals At Ibero-American Republics Independence 200th Anniversary - Pictures - Zimbio Letizia repeating the raspberry dress today

Old 05-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
I really like this dress. The color is great on Letizia, but it seems like she has worn it too frequently. I would have preferred her to recycle it when a greater amount of time had passed between events.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
What I don't like is how Letizia recycles this dress. She always wears it in the same way: the same shoes, same hairdo and accessoires.
Raspberry Dress
It would be a nice change to see this dress with a different pair of shoes, a nice updo hairdo and some different jewels.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think she should just retire this dress like she did with her white Armani suit at the engagement or her red gown at the Danish wedding. The pictures of her and Carla walking up the stairs have been everywhere, even making headlines in the Chinese press. If she really likes this style dress, she can ask Varela to make a different color one. I think the medium blue color like Carla's dress also looks good on Letizia.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
The coat is sporty and nice. The casual outfit looked really lovely on Letitia. A nice change once ina while. The platforms didn't match the rest of the outfit at all. Nice flat shoes would have been much better.
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...LP7Zx/610x.jpg
The coat is very cool! She looks lovely.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
What I don't like is how Letizia recycles this dress. She always wears it in the same way: the same shoes, same hairdo and accessoires.
Raspberry Dress
It would be a nice change to see this dress with a different pair of shoes, a nice updo hairdo and some different jewels.
I do think it's a lovely dress, but she shouldn't have worn it so close to the previous event with the same shoes and hairstyle.It would be nice to see it in a different colour aswell.x
Old 05-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Raspberry Dress
I totally agree. She needs a new style.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Repeated outfit from last year at todays event
Getty Images - Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia Attend FUDEN 20th Anniversary
Getty Images - Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia Attend FUDEN 20th Anniversary
Getty Images - Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia Attend FUDEN 20th Anniversary smart look at the event

Old 05-13-2009, 05:15 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

very nice outfit. repeat from june 2008
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag...so_IESE_01.jpg
the bag is a bit big
Old 05-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

She looks elegant with this outfit
Old 05-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Altough the outfit is nothing special Princess letizia looks elegant on it! I don't like the jacket at all! The red dress, has I have said before, is not fashionable or modern, it is very old fashion in my opinion, but has Princess Letizia has a very nice figure the dress looks perfect on her, however Letizia has made a big mistake when she recycles her clothes in a too short period of time, she even has no time to wash proper her clothes!!!
Old 05-13-2009, 12:45 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
very nice outfit. repeat from june 2008
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/imag...so_IESE_01.jpg
the bag is a bit big
Like the outfit, don't think the bag is to big, the right size for everything to fit in :) x
Old 05-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
Altough the outfit is nothing special Princess letizia looks elegant on it! I don't like the jacket at all! The red dress, has I have said before, is not fashionable or modern, it is very old fashion in my opinion, but has Princess Letizia has a very nice figure the dress looks perfect on her, however Letizia has made a big mistake when she recycles her clothes in a too short period of time, she even has no time to wash proper her clothes!!!
Are you claiming that she wears dirty clothes?!

She wore this dress over a week ago, the idea that she hasn't had it dry cleaned or washed in the interim (if it needed to be) is absolutely ludicrous.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I like he jacket and the skirt, but I don´t like the accesories (shoes, belt and bag)

Old 05-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Another smart combination from Letizia today
http://www.navarra.es/NR/rdonlyres/4...0509as21b2.JPG
http://www.navarra.es/NR/rdonlyres/D...0509as21b6.JPG

Old 05-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

Way to go Letizia! She's recycling and doing it by mixing peices (ie, not the same whole outfit) and its even been awhile since we saw the jacket at Easter!
Old 05-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

Liked both of the outfits today. Very fresh and clean lookiing. I think she could do with a haircut though. For me, it's getting a little long.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:55 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I like the jacket and prefer it with the skirt compared to the white pants at Easter.

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/actual...332373_640.jpg

Mango shoes in another colour :rolleyes2: maybe good for holiday but not for an official event.
http://www.diariodenavarra.es/actual...295551_640.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8kjFyV6CAR...ngo+p+v+09.JPG
the grey version:
http://kroonprincessen.web-log.nl/kr...rt_letizia.jpg
Old 05-14-2009, 08:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Letizia has looked really nice lately. Simple and elegant, always a fave! I have to say the shoes don't bother me so much , as they are everywhere, they're starting to grow on me.

Closed Thread