Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: February 2009 - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion

Part 6

The previous thread can be Found H
ere

TRF Rules & FAQs
*review before posting*

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright holder.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to reliable published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be removed without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the Royal House of Fashion moderating team.

Happy posting! :flowers:

Marmi, GlitteringTiaras, Dazzling, TheTruth

OMG!!! this woman looks tired, pale, bored and the outfit is not good at all! :nonono:

... [snipped] http://img251.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=93974_5_122_66lo.jpg (Photo from realeza-realeza.blogspot.com )
Indeed, the beige brown ensemble made Crown Princess Letizia look exhausted. The aformetioned colours did not become her at all. While she can be sympathised with, Crown Princess Letizia can not afford the luxury of having a bad day during official engagements such as a state visit. It is unbecoming to Crown Princess to have an inapprorprtaely casual look. She knew about the engagement in advance and should have pulled herself together.

Letizia today at the official opening of the ARCO International Art Fair. New dress and shoes.
Diario de Navarra
I like this a lot. Lovely colour at her dress, I like even the shoes.

P Letizia is looking classy and elegant. Everything is very well put together. She has a very individual style and she nailed it this time.

She looks so pretty in this dark pink color. The shade and style are absolutely beautiful on her.

pretty dress, ugly shoes. what i really like is that letizia is not underdressed today and that she's wearing some decent jewellery (the bracelet). strange enough she forgot to bring a bag.

I love the dress! Very beautiful and elegant. She looks very nice :flowers:
I must say that I also like the shoes. I would prefer them in anotheer colour (pink looks strange with that dress), but they´re more beautiful than the others pairs she usually wears.

I like the dress, bur not the shoes. Her hair looks good today.

I also like Letizia's look today alot. The dress is very lovely. I like the colour and the cut.
Well, I think the shoes are fine. The colour is nice and the platform doesn't overwhelm her feet like some of her other shoes do.

Pictures from Royals

Love this dress on her, Great color, cut and I'll give her a little leeway on the shoes because she is smiling and looks so pretty!!!

12 February « Myroyal’s Blog

Yeah she looks great! Only someone as thin as she is can wear horizontal stripes.

And I forgive the pumps, just cause Felipe doesn't have so lean to much to be *smoochy*

lovely to see Letizia in that bright raspberry colour and i can see why she went for a contrast with the light pink shoes - great look today and we see more dresses like this in the future months

The dress is lovely :flowers: Not only because of the color,it has a unique design as well!!Her honey blonde highlights and the earrings are beautiful,too.Now the shoes...hmmm,yes they are ugly.Plus,this time make her feet look so big.Is it just me? :rolleyes:

Love the dress and that raspberry color -

Why SATIN shoes? They look too dressy for a daytime event. A pink suede pump without the clunky platform sole would have been fabulous ...

The dress is beautiful. Really lovely.
I wonder where she kept her things... Why didn't she have a clutch? ;)

Gorgeous dress,I love it,nice design and color.:flowers::flowers:
I don't like the shoes.The heels look nice (back view) but I hate the platform.

The shape of those pink shoes are different compared with the previous platform pairs she wore, i think this time the shoes are much good-looking, not bad! Good change :flowers:

i like the whole outfit this time..thanx for the good detail pics......to all posters of course
altough Letizia is certainly thin...sometimes it appears to me that she looks not so thin when wearing dresses?! compared to wearing suits...but maybe its just my eyes fooling me..

thanks salma for the details they are all stunning

The dress is absolutely nice. Colour and cut are perfect. Her accessoires are beautiful, too, except of the shoes. They look like a mix of Princess Mabels wedding dress, a praline box and cheapy pink satin.....
Okay, they are not THAT bad, but a little bit weird.

It is amazing how easily Letizia looks stunning: with a simple dress, a simple wave in her hair and soft makeup make this woman is absolutely beautiful. While others women need a sophisticated fashion(of course this entails a large expenditure of money), jewelry, hairstyle and excessive makeup, Letizia looks amazing with very little.
If Letizia would like (because her wardrobe is a little monotonous at times) she could be as spectacular as at ARCO each day, but I also understand that she is unwilling to give much importance to fashion.​

Well the dress look nice on her, but I acctually don't like at all the dress, not fashionable, not modern, the dress look red and the shoes look pink, she forgot her purse, there is something missing there.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom