Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: February 2009 - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, I love the second pair of Letizia shoes the most of all. It looks perfect!)

peep-toe with rose are really nice, my favourite are nr 5 - sandals with platform :D

Frankly, I love the second pair of Letizia shoes the most of all. It looks perfect!)
They are of course quite lovely and Letizia has the legs and ankles to showcase them to perfection. :cool:

The patent leather "sandals" are just plain awful. Just looking at them makes me wonder where to whips and spurs are! :eek:

Kudos for Letizia being able to walk in those platforms. I have yet to find a pair comfortable enough to walk around all day, and not for lack of effort. The burgundy red looks fabulous.

I also like the second pair the most :flowers:
The first one is nice too.

I have shoes similar to NO.2 and 3 that I like. I don't like the last one, the double platforms is too much. Also Letizia should avoid to wear black tights with the platform shoes.

Like before #2 and 5. #6 are nice too but the platform could be similar like in #2.

The patent leather "sandals" are just plain awful. Just looking at them makes me wonder where to whips and spurs are! :eek:

Most woman agree [the ones I have shown picture] but almost all of the men adore -- I think that the sandals gave them other ideas that were not just about shoes -- anyway quite a difference in opinion over these between the sexes! Go figure.;)

The outfit is very lovely. I like the colour on her.
The shoes are hilarious. They don't match the outfit at all.
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/13133377.jpg

These are the ugliest shoes I've seen for a very long time :eek:
And she made the same mistake as most of the time, 3 very different shades of grey for the shoes, purse and jacket.....
The dress didn't look that bad, but I would have matched it with light pink or purple accessories.
Wasn't there a blusish-purple coat (she's worn that with a dress with a fliower-pattern last autumn), I think it would go nicely with that dress.

Jaa, I think it was that coat or a very similar one (I remember a dress with a big flower pattern). But now that I've seen that coat, I'm unsure if it would look that good with grey dress.
An accent in another color, shoes and handbag would have given another "nightmare in grey" a fresh look.

Edit:
That kind of jacket is IMO perfect for a more casual outfit with jeans or black trousers (grey jacket, black trousers, light pink silk shirt, black (pointy!) high-heels - an appropiate outfit for private dinner or so)
(I guess that I'm in 'stylist-modus today *lol*)

The shoes destroy the look. The outfit was nice, but the shoes look cheap and ugly.
I think I saw similar ones in Zara.
I love Letizia's haircolor. Does she have new highlighs?

The shoes are awful. I just hope she didn´t buy more of them in different colours as she usually does.

Well the shoes are a bit weird, but I quite like the rest of the outfit.
The skirt is nice - unusual for me to like it as the style and colours are both ones I would not normally go for, but somehow this just works.

From Mango, 42 euros
MangoShop
The shoes are also from Mango.
I like this outfit, Letizia looks very beautiful. The shoes are allright for me, quite modern.

From Mango, 42 euros
MangoShop
The shoes are also from Mango.
I like this outfit, Letizia looks very beautiful. The shoes are allright for me, quite modern.

I don't think that these are the same shoes. Letizia's shoes seem to encase the whole foot but don't have straps that wrap around the ankle.

Last edited:
I love the dress, so beautiful. I think I will buy it. Hope the wetter will be better soon to wear it :D.
I like the shoes but not for a Princess. Except of the shoes, its a very good outfit.

I like the look but for casual purposes only. I actually think the shoes are quite fashionable but are more suitable for summer, sun & fun than a royal event.

I quite like the skirt, it´s lovely. The jacket is also nice, but too casual, IMO. Her outfit is quite nice today.
But....OMG, those shoes :argh::sick: I think that they have the "honour" to be the ugliest pair of shoes I´ve ever seen in Letizia.
Please, Leti, I just hope you haven´t bought the same shoes in the different colours, as usual! :shock:

The shoes are awful. I just hope she didn´t buy more of them in different colours as she usually does.

100% agree with you, totally wrong. Perhaps with some jeans would look cool. I dunno why she keeps buying this big shoes, it makes her legs look so skinny. It looks unproportionate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom