Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: February 2009 - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love brown on Letizia and I think she would look perfect if there wasn't this jacket ... nice but doesn't go with the dress at all. The combination is totally off :nonono:

I hate to think that we have to wait until Letizia travels overseas to see her dress wonderfully -

I like the dress but I don't like it with the jacket. Between, her hairdo is lovely.

Great dress, doesn't need a jacket!! I like her in brown also!

I love brown on Letizia and I think she would look perfect if there wasn't this jacket ... nice but doesn't go with the dress at all. The combination is totally off :nonono:

The cuffs of the jacket are trimmed with the same silk material of the dress which makes me think that it has been specially designed to go with the dress

Last edited:
Great new pics, LadyFinn! I shows that the jacket definately was made to go with the dress as the cuffs on the sleeves are of the same fabric just as PofE posted. I'm still not convinced if I like it or not. Hmmm. The color Is lovely on her for sure!

The cuffs of the jacket are trimmed with the smae silk material of the dress which makes me think that it has been specially desogned to go with the dress

you are right PoE! still don't think that the fabric of the jacket works well with the dress, it looks heavy and the brown is too dark for the light shaded dress.

Letizia today in Washington:

a repeated white suit, professional look. don't like the combination with the blue blouse, a simple top with a necklace would have looked better, like in mexico:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cw43sramb5ma/610x.jpg

close up:
Picture details
full view:
Picture details

I don't like her daytime outfit, she could wear something more suitable.

She has been very professional looking throughout this visit to New York and Washington and worn some really nice outfits

The classic white trouser suit is one Letizia's best looks and i like it combined with the blue silk blouse as it adds a nice contrast - in fact any colour would work well

you are right PoE! still don't think that the fabric of the jacket works well with the dress, it looks heavy and the brown is too dark for the light shaded dress.

Letizia today in Washington:

a repeated white suit, professional look. don't like the combination with the blue blouse, a simple top with a necklace would have looked better, like in mexico:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cw43sramb5ma/610x.jpg

close up:
Picture details
full view:
Picture details

It does not look like the same suit she wore in Mexico. The white suit she wore in Washington has a deeper V neckline.

She has a few similar style white pantsuits from Varela, probably from different years. Varela never got it right on the pantsuits, esp. the pants, always ill fitting. Even the Emporio Armani pantsuit from the rack had looked so much better on her before. She should pull the money together and get herself a few nice pantsuits from Hugo Boss or Armani, instead of wasting money on Varela's ill fitting clothes.

This suit has a summery look to it - not at all appropriate for Washington, D.C.
I don't like it when Letizia wears these stark white pantsuits with bold, solid color shirts - the contrast is too blinding - a soft silk blouse (NOT shirt) would be more appropriate - with a lovely necklace or scarf at the neckline, please.

Totally agree, Pamk. Much too summery for the middle of March! Perhaps even a printed soft blouse?

Letizia has look great the whole trip. My person favorite is the raspberry colored dress! Love the cut, love the color. The white suit with the blue button down shirt was also a good look for her. Love her in these bright colors.

The dress is great I love all the details and colour... just wonderful. i feel that the jacket is too heavy thoughm sadly.

The brown dress looks lovely. The jacker is nice but not on Letizia, it ages her and also looks abit big on her ( i know its not to be fitted) but looks like it better suits a fuller lady IMO.

The white suit is very pretty especially with the blue top underneth.

She looks lovely in that soft brown color ... all of her clothes for the American trip have been just beautiful.

Totally agree, Pamk. Much too summery for the middle of March! Perhaps even a printed soft blouse?

I agree! Washington DC is a very conservative town when it comes to fashion. A blinding white pantsuit in March is a big faux pas in this town.
"Saturday Night Fever" anyone? Looks like she's ready to start dancing with John Travolta.
Too bad that Letizia wore better clothes in New York because any one of those outfits would have looked good in Washington. She must have run out of beautiful new clothes.

I agree! Washington DC is a very conservative town when it comes to fashion. A blinding white pantsuit in March is a big faux pas in this town.
"Saturday Night Fever" anyone? Looks like she's ready to start dancing with John Travolta.
Too bad that Letizia wore better clothes in New York because any one of those outfits would have looked good in Washington. She must have run out of beautiful new clothes.

and how would Letizia know that?:angel: At least she is nice outfits rather than outfits we have seen a million times or in dull outfits.

Thanks for posting the address of the site, there are lots of useful information there. I like the third pic as it's perfect.

I live in the Washington Dc area. It s not as trendy as NYC and LA but I do not think it is very conservative. White is not worn all year round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom