Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: February 2009 - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough about Letizia's platform shoes!

Members have been warned several times in the past, from both Mandy and I, about this type of unnecessary behavior.

As Mandy noted the first time around:

They are not strippers shoes nor clodhoppers. By all means share your opinions on whether or not Letizia's shoes are a good match with her outfits. However, to constantly disrupt the discussion with repetitious comments about Letizia's perceived "ugly" shoes (I'm putting it mildly.) is unfair to the other posters who are trying to follow the discussion. Further repetitive posts of this nature will be removed without notice.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Mandy
House of Fashion Moderator

GT
Royal House of Fashion Mod

I posted something in this thread a few days ago regarding Letizia's shoes; it was deleted.

Id asked why and that post was deleted as well.

Who is the Moderator I should ask?, usually when something is deleted the user gets an explanation and I will like an explanation of why was my post deleted since I didn't offended anyone.

Thanks.

This post is for all those who feel aggrieved because their posts have been deleted.

First, I think you should keep up to date with the rules, specifically this one:
It is mandatory to comply with instructions posted by the moderators and administrators. Complaints about moderator decisions should not be made in the threads; instead, send a private message to the moderator concerned or an administrator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned or an administrator; do not repost deleted material or interfere with moderator edits.
Obviously, a moderator deleted your post for a specific reason. One of your options is to communicate via PM with one or all of the House of Fashion Moderators to inquire about it privately.

Second, I think you should keep up to date by reading important notices posted in the Royal House of Fashion such as this one before posting. And yes, these directives apply to all members. Before we go further, read the bright red sentence in the sticky post:
Posts that do not follow the forum rules will be deleted without notice!
My guess that's the reason you weren't notified when your post was deleted. It was just another vulgar comment about Letizia wearing stripper shoes. For your information, offensive, catty, bitchy, repetitive comments will not be tolerated anywhere in the Royal House of Fashion.

Mandy
TRF Administrator

Last edited:
hm i guess we all should stop that in some ways..i KNOW NOW that you all do NOT like her platformheels i sometimes do not like them too...in other pics of apperances i like them..(well i got bad tast i think :whistling:)..anyway why alwas mention...?! free speech and writing down ones opinion is TOTALY OK..but I guess same everytime isa not necessary...(i prefer special close too...but do not mention it all time)...Letizia is the Princes..and she has to carry all the things that happe on her own...if she attends some event in unapropriate clothing...good to discuss it here..but hm why all time

thanx just some tought..don´t need to take me serious...:ROFLMAO::rolleyes::lol::flowers:

greets to ALL

Letizia and Felipe Visit The New York Public Library, lovely recycled outfit from December.
Getty Images

This post is for all those who feel aggrieved because their posts have been deleted.

First, I think you should keep up to date with the rules, specifically this one:
Obviously, a moderator deleted your post for a specific reason. One of your options is to communicate via PM with one or all of the House of Fashion Moderators to inquire about it privately.

Second, I think you should keep up to date by reading important notices posted in the Royal House of Fashion such as this one before posting. And yes, these directives apply to all members. Before we go further, read the bright red sentence in the sticky post:
My guess that's the reason you weren't notified when your post was deleted. It was just another vulgar comment about Letizia wearing stripper shoes. For your information, offensive, catty, bitchy, repetitive comments will not be tolerated anywhere in the Royal House of Fashion.

Mandy
TRF Administrator

Oh I see.

I have seen so many members comment on Letizia's stripper shoes (as a way to sort of give a name to compare those ugly shoes not to offend the owner by any meanings) that I'v never could of though it was prohibited.

No wonder I couldn't realize why was my comment deleted and that is because I was no catty, bitchy not repetitive; in all those years on the RF I'm always been respectful, it is true however that maybe bothered some of Letizia's hard core fans because the fact that you don't like her shoes is a sort of apocalipsis, I'v never seen such a love, when it comes to Letizia i feel like waking on needles, not happened with any other princess or Queen.

It was never my intention to detour the subjetc but I see so many moderators on the other hand that i didn't know to which one to address my question so thanks for the clarification.

Letizia and Felipe Visit The New York Public Library, lovely recycled outfit from December.
Getty Images

Please Letizia - wear more red! This suit looks fabulous and red is definitely her color. Wouldn't bother me in the least if she wore red all of the time!

I guess that it is a blue red color (not orange red) - remember the evening gown which she wore to the Denmark wedding? A big hit in red!

Please Letizia - wear more red! This suit looks fabulous and red is definitely her color. Wouldn't bother me in the least if she wore red all of the time!

That's right. Any bright color would be fine too. Unfortunately she only liked wearing the same color clothes as her prince recently :cool:.

I have been hoping that she saved the good stuff for the trip to New York -

Me too! Looks like she's off to a good start! It will be interesting to see what else she comes up with and also to see what the fashion writers have to say...

Totally agree, Duke. The pic that you show us is ill-fitting and just seems to hang on her. Totally wrong shade of red.

The Prince And Princess Of Spain Visit The New York Public Library - Pictures - Zimbio great suit on Letizia im really glad she used it again as its smart and the chiffon blouse is really nice with the flower pattern
Wow this really is great. It presents a nice, polished, well put-together look.
I love the colour, it is great with her pail complexion.

both colours the dark red and the raspberry look great on letizia, the occasion is much better suited to the toned down colours she chose rather than bright colours. she does own a bright red suit but i prefer this darker red one as it is of a better quality and well fitted.
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/olympi...jpg/site1/20080812/000802ab80180a0b720207.jpg

This repeat is fine, but thats about all. Actually to tell the truth, I might like it better when I see it in brighter pictures again.

Platform shoes

It looks like with each outfit she had on platform shoes. I wonder if she wears them because she just like platform shoes or if she think it makes her that much taller. It's getting to be a bit much!

I like the red outfit. I agree: that colour suits her.
And the dress is also very lovely, but I would have liked if she had wore a more special hairdo with it. Anyway, she looks pretty :flowers:
This is a good trip´s start ;)

The dress is beautiful. I agree with jinigirl, dont like the jacket with the dress.

Frankly, I am just not sure what to think. I would really love to see the dress without the jacket!

The dress is beautiful, but I agree: the jacket doesn´t a good match with it. And the shoes are fine, but not with that dress, IMO. I quite like the way she´s combed her hair, it looks pretty.

Totally agree, Duke. The pic that you show us is ill-fitting and just seems to hang on her. Totally wrong shade of red.

That outfit is an orange-red and Letizia looks better in a blue-red.

I always feel that even if I don't feel good that if I wear red or pink or raspberry colors, the colors seem to reflect in my face and perk me up.
If Letizia wore more of these colors they would give her a spark, a lift - some pizazz - and she would look so much better.
Already in New York, she looks better.

You have nailed it, Pamk! She looks her best in the deeper blue-red and should stick to it. When you find your "color", stay with it. Letizia just Pops when she wears the right colors for her... She just seems to glow when she feels just right. Don't we all?! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom