Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: February 2009 - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the brown suit with the same red blouse/sweater
i think it's a winning combination so why not stick with it. the only thing i dont like about the outfit are the thick brown granny stockings.

Ok then:brown & red for the winner!!Oleee!! :whistling:

I like the sheer brown stockings - if she would just incorporate sheer black and sheer gray stockings into her wardrobe for a lighter look now that we are going into Spring -
agree

and had this tought too when it came to the tight fitting russian visits dress..i like her curves but the opaque stockings were too dark for my taste...sheer ones or skin colored would have done better (imho)
thanx for sharing links anyway

It appears to me that she is wearing something different in the first pic. The other two show her with a scarf! Whatever. It looks like a mish-mash again.

It appears to me that she is wearing something different in the first pic. The other two show her with a scarf! Whatever. It looks like a mish-mash again.
The first two pictures were taken inside and the others outside.
Royals
She was wearing flat boots. ;)
I think the casual outfit was okay for the occasion.

Interesting that she wore flat boots - but the rest of the outfit appears disappointing

Now I understand and I thank you, H_M! However, I still think it appears to be a thrown-together outfit. I do prefer the flat boots to her usual towering platforms though. :)

I like the boots and the scarf, but the outfit is boring :ermm:
It hasn´t anything special.
I like a lot her hair lately :)

Ho-hum outfit - I guess that it fits in with the activity involving horses -

Nothing wrong with not being a fashionista but this is just plain depressing to look at!

Too much going on with her outfits, a deep brown jacket, a light brown sweater and a black shirt. On the other hand, she was visiting the training center for the unemployeds, so any non-fancy clothes should be fine :cool:.
She did wear some clothes from Zara recently, for example, the other day in a high media profile event in Mallorca. Perhaps it has a lot to do with Zarzuela's message to 'help' during the crisis. If Zara is not doing well, it means more unemployeds in Spain (already reached 3 mil).

Hola has a nice gallery
Galerías de imágenes

actually i like it :) for me brown is her best colour ok it's a bit much, striped trousers, cardigan, blouse, strangled by a brown scarf but i think she looked much worse on more official events.

the flat boots are nice, no need to stand next to a horse in double platforms ;) like her whole appearance / body language so much better when she is on her own.

:previous: Good point, DoM, re: Letizia's body language when she is on her own! :flowers: She looks much more relaxed and comfortable in her own skin. And also not trying to be as tall as Felipe!!:lol:

I love her hairs! The length and colours, all are perfect! I think there are not 2 scarf but one combines 2 different colours, this is not new in the fashion. It is nice! I think the weather is still cold in Spain, so she needs a scarf outside the door.

Letizia's face and hair look great in this period!
She looked nice yesterday, though I agree with Duke
it's a bit much, striped trousers, cardigan, blouse, strangled by a brown scarf
PPE

Nice flat boots!

For me,only the trousers looked good,but just good.The jacket looks like a cowboy's one...and I can't judge the boots if I don't have a full shot.

:previous: I like 5, 12 and 13. :flowers:
I´ve realized that most of her shoes in those pics are really lovely.

Skirts # 8,9, 10, 12, 13 and maybe 11. No 11.
Shoes all without #3.

Thanks HM:flowers:

I like almost all the skirts suits, except 8 and 11.

Nothing wrong with not being a fashionista but this is just plain depressing to look at!

I don't have a problem with the scarf - I wear this type of scarf all winter long with coats and jackets.
However, I try to wear a pretty bright color or pattern to add pizazz to my usual dark colored outfit.
A pretty orange or red scarf would have punched up Letizia's outfit. A nice silk scarf worn in her open neckline would have made her outfit a little dressier. A warm wool scarf in a bright color would have made all the difference in the world.

Some lovely skirt suits worn by Letizia :flowers:

Skirt Suits

source: Jamd

wonderful collection. she looked a million times better back in 2004 / 2005 than she does now. those were quality suits and letzia put some real effort into her appearance, hair, shoes, accessories. she went from very special to very ordinary, what a shame.

IMO this is a very appropriate suit for this occasion that moreover suit her very well. I especially like the shoes, very nice!
I suppose that with the arrival of spring, she shows us a more colorful costumes.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom