The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 12:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

how can anyone in their right mind wear new clothes every day. I applaud any royal that recycle their wardrobe. I doubt anyone at these events are checking these boards on a daily basis to see if the princesses are wearing something new or recycled anyway.

Old 02-13-2009, 02:39 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
wow she recycles cause of the economic crisis, I think Arab women increased their budget for clothes this year ( I didn't find them less than usual) . I respect the Spanish royals.
may I ask if the Spanish RF only recycle the outfits among European RF ?
I suppose that SRF is not the only royal house recycling, but what I can tell you is that princess Letizia is one of the princesses who more recycles her clothes.

Old 02-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Courtier

I love the colour of Letizia's new dress. This is one of the best look on her. I also like her shoes. The pink shoes is a pretty colour. I am glad that she wore something new.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:23 PM
Commoner

WOW that dress looks great on her. I love it & Respect her for recycling her wardrobe. I have noticed a few others doing so as well just not as much.

But then we don't know when then new items were purchased.
Old 02-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Serene Highness

the color is beautiful on her and the dress is lovely in the detail and fit. i like the shoes too. 10 for 10 on this outfit....just flawless and wow those earrings.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:26 PM
Courtier

The color on Letizia of the pinkish-purple dress looks amazing on her. She should wear more of it. I also like that it has horizontal stripes, as it gives her a bit more weight. She is so tiny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
wow she recycles cause of the economic crisis, I think Arab women increased their budget for clothes this year ( I didn't find them less than usual) . I respect the Spanish royals.
may I ask if the Spanish RF only recycle the outfits among European RF ?

I cannot speak to the other Euro royals but Crown Princess Mary of Denmark is also know for her recycling of clothing.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree with the others that she looks wonderful in this color! I also like the simplicity of the design and it's beautiful detailing. I absolutely hate that she had to ruin the look with the horrid pink satin shoes, however. I guess I will just have to refrain from looking at her feet from now on!
Old 02-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Heir Apparent

I love both the dress and the shoes, but not together. I love the color and details on the shoes, but they are too light for this dress (IMO). The deep pink color of the dress is really pretty on Letizia.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Heir Apparent

I will agree with you on the details on the shoes, sgl. However, I really do not like satin criss-crossed with patent leather...or so it appears to be. You are also correct that the pinks are Not compatible! To each his own...
Old 02-13-2009, 10:58 PM
Courtier

She looks STUNNING.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:19 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks wonderful. The dress & shoes are beautiful but not together. Especially, I like the color of shoes.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:28 PM
Heir Apparent

It's almost the same her pre-wedding gown from 21 May 2004.
Felipe & Letizia's Pre-Wedding Dinner / May 21st, 2004
Old 02-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

A high waisted skirt suits her very well.

http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...6507333bb7.jpg
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...b0353c72a4.jpg
http://www.prismanews.com/IMG/cache-...bf590eeca3.jpg

more from getty
http://gettyimages.com/Search/Search...tId=84818535#1
Old 02-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

I like this outfit alot! The blouse (especially the colour) is really beautiful. I agree that the skirt suits her very well.
Once again Letizia looked great!

Old 02-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Courtier

Yes an advantage of her super slim figure. I really liked her today... she didn't look so tired as she has the past weeks
Old 02-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree! She looks much better today and I love her outfit. She is back to "glowing" once again and is properly groomed as well! Nice to see... :)
Old 02-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Royal Highness

Exclamation

I bought a skirt like this one today,in the morning...Wow
Letizia looks just perfect!!Classy and elegant.Purple and grey are such a great match.I always liked it.The first thought I had after I bought it was to combine it either with a white shirt or a purple blouse I have
Old 02-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

this combination was my favourite outfit that Letizia wore last winter it is perfect on her and shows of her slim figure. That skirt style is the one that suits her best

Old 02-17-2009, 06:31 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
this combination was my favourite outfit that Letizia wore last winter it is perfect on her and shows of her slim figure. That skirt style is the one that suits her best
yes she wore this outfit when visiting her old school in oviedo last october, very classy & elegant.
Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

the coat is different this time though, letizia chose grey instead of purple. either way, great match!
http://www.madrid.org/lapresidencia/...mpliada_01.jpg
Old 02-17-2009, 06:39 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
yes she wore this outfit when visiting her old school in oviedo last october, very classy & elegant.
Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

the coat is different this time though, letizia chose grey instead of purple. either way, great match!
http://www.madrid.org/lapresidencia/...mpliada_01.jpg
She wore the outfit with this grey coat during a visit to Coruna in December 2008

Closed Thread