Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: February 2009 - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! Other colour for Letizia! She looks great in this dress.
No matter of the shoes. (Little to big platform, but the colour can be.)

This dress remind me Mary's gown for Joachim&Marie's wedding, Letizia's pink long skirt, blue dress...

I thought Letizia's dress was quite pretty. There was nothing special about the cut but the color was rich and not dull which really suited her. I liked all the lined fabircs which looked like little layers. The shoes dont bother me at all since they did match in some how.

About the details:I loved both pairs of earrings.The bracelet is just ok and the bag ugly,in my opinion.

Hmmm....Which means they "bought" it with the recycling-thing :rolleyes:
Good for her :cool:

wow she recycles cause of the economic crisis, I think Arab women increased their budget for clothes this year ( I didn't find them less than usual) . I respect the Spanish royals.
may I ask if the Spanish RF only recycle the outfits among European RF ?

how can anyone in their right mind wear new clothes every day. I applaud any royal that recycle their wardrobe. I doubt anyone at these events are checking these boards on a daily basis to see if the princesses are wearing something new or recycled anyway.

wow she recycles cause of the economic crisis, I think Arab women increased their budget for clothes this year ( I didn't find them less than usual) . I respect the Spanish royals.

I suppose that SRF is not the only royal house recycling, but what I can tell you is that princess Letizia is one of the princesses who more recycles her clothes.​

I love the colour of Letizia's new dress. This is one of the best look on her. I also like her shoes. The pink shoes is a pretty colour. I am glad that she wore something new.:)

WOW that dress looks great on her. I love it & Respect her for recycling her wardrobe. I have noticed a few others doing so as well just not as much.

But then we don't know when then new items were purchased.

the color is beautiful on her and the dress is lovely in the detail and fit. i like the shoes too. 10 for 10 on this outfit....just flawless and wow those earrings.

The color on Letizia of the pinkish-purple dress looks amazing on her. She should wear more of it. I also like that it has horizontal stripes, as it gives her a bit more weight. She is so tiny!

I cannot speak to the other Euro royals but Crown Princess Mary of Denmark is also know for her recycling of clothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with the others that she looks wonderful in this color! I also like the simplicity of the design and it's beautiful detailing. I absolutely hate that she had to ruin the look with the horrid pink satin shoes, however. I guess I will just have to refrain from looking at her feet from now on!

I love both the dress and the shoes, but not together. I love the color and details on the shoes, but they are too light for this dress (IMO). The deep pink color of the dress is really pretty on Letizia.

I will agree with you on the details on the shoes, sgl. However, I really do not like satin criss-crossed with patent leather...or so it appears to be. You are also correct that the pinks are Not compatible! To each his own...

She looks wonderful. The dress & shoes are beautiful but not together. Especially, I like the color of shoes.

I like this outfit alot! The blouse (especially the colour) is really beautiful. I agree that the skirt suits her very well.
Once again Letizia looked great!

I agree! She looks much better today and I love her outfit. She is back to "glowing" once again and is properly groomed as well! Nice to see... :)

:ohmy: I bought a skirt like this one today,in the morning...Wow :eek:
Letizia looks just perfect!!Classy and elegant.Purple and grey are such a great match.I always liked it.The first thought I had after I bought it was to combine it either with a white shirt or a purple blouse I have :flowers:

this combination was my favourite outfit that Letizia wore last winter it is perfect on her and shows of her slim figure. That skirt style is the one that suits her best

this combination was my favourite outfit that Letizia wore last winter it is perfect on her and shows of her slim figure. That skirt style is the one that suits her best

yes she wore this outfit when visiting her old school in oviedo last october, very classy & elegant.
Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

the coat is different this time though, letizia chose grey instead of purple. either way, great match!
http://www.madrid.org/lapresidencia/img/noticias/20090217/03_ampliada_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom