The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think that the shoes go nicely with the skirt:
Hola

Old 03-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Royal Highness

Ok,now it's clear that the skirt is dark blue.Well,at least-if she wanted that bad to wear these shoes & skirt-she should avoid the black jacket.Definitely!

Old 03-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Nobility

I see the skirt colour very very dark blue. The combination of blue and black is perhaps not considered stylish in Europe(?), but in Japan it is very popular color combination. (I guess there are blue shades in their black hair.) What comes to the shoes, I think it is the reflection of the flash lights that makes them show more blue than in reality.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Courtier

First, she had pink satin shoes and now - these horrific blue satin ones -
As I have been saying, cheap-looking or ugly shoes can just ruin a beautiful outfit.
All of the money which she has spent on all of these ugly (and soon to be dated) platform shoes - and she seems to have a lot of them - could have been applied towards some wonderfully tailored clothes or classic shoes which would have given her years of wear. Quality over quantity.

If Letizia wants to appear taller, why doesn't she just wear a pair of stilts - why she could use different pairs of different heights - that will certainly get everybody's attention!
Old 03-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Courtier

And when Letizia recently attended an event where she looking at a horse and she wore flat boots, well, I am surprised because the fashion magazines have shown peep-toe platform boots -
Why wasn't Letizia wearing a pair of those?
Old 03-13-2009, 06:26 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by iakynthi View Post
Ok,now it's clear that the skirt is dark blue.Well,at least-if she wanted that bad to wear these shoes & skirt-she should avoid the black jacket.Definitely!
the black and blue together looks horrible because of the different fabric, combining shiny with cotton.

a long time ago, when letizia still knew how to dress, she did a black and blue combo which looked very elegant.
Getty Images - Spain's Prince Felipe and wife Princess
Old 03-13-2009, 07:38 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamk View Post
And when Letizia recently attended an event where she looking at a horse and she wore flat boots, well, I am surprised because the fashion magazines have shown peep-toe platform boots -
Why wasn't Letizia wearing a pair of those?
fashion suggestions for letizia in the forthcoming winter season? please, you must be kidding but it's out there, indeed!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thin...=l&tid=3769058

http://adn.is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluef...340&height=408

cheryl cole has worn these and she got slandered for it in the british media.
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u...eBootsbyDG.jpg
Old 03-13-2009, 09:47 AM
Royal Highness

I agree with you,Duke,about the black & blue outfit posted above.Plus,this time the black jacket has blue details.Duke,you're very naughty:don't give poor Letizia such "brilliant" ideas on shoes,please.....I've reached my limits already!!
Old 03-13-2009, 09:54 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't realy like all these shoes. In my opinion, they are all tasteless!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

detailed view on the skirt, pretty!
Picture details

shoes, hideous!
Picture details

wonderbra!?
Letizia, deslumbra en otra recepción - Felipe Letizia Príncipes Asturias - Familia Real - Familia Real - Diez Minutos

Today at Prado Museum with the German Bundespraesident Horst Koehler and his wife Eva Louise
Picture details

A repeated outfit. It never looked classy before and it doesn't look classy today. The colours seem to clash and I wonder is there nothing of more quality in the wardrobe that would be more suitable when meeting a foreign Head of State

http://foto-cache.elcomerciodigital....3255230036.jpg
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2007...alacio-5-b.jpg
(with a different coat)
http://www.noblesseetroyautes.com/nr..._ib9linycl.jpg
Old 03-13-2009, 12:44 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I liked todays dress and coat - its a nice colour on her

Old 03-13-2009, 01:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Such a shame what is happening to the Princess. Her sense of style and fashion seems to have totally left her. I so hope that she gets it back...and real soon!
Old 03-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Heir Apparent

How I love this coat - she is like a film star in it!!! Great!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 01:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Hola
I agree with you.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

The longer version coat looks OK (I don't like the previous short version) although I prefer buttoned dress coats.

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/13012774.jpg
Old 03-13-2009, 03:02 PM
Courtier

Will Felipe either give Letizia a beautiful string of Majorca pearls or will she or her stylist please purchase a fake string of pearls or some kind of necklaces?
These bare open necklines are too casual looking - Letizia wears these open neck shirts which are far too casual for the official functions - you can't see her earrings with her long hair and therefore the overall presentation is just too blah -
No spark, no vivacity, no life.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

She had a necklace with pears in a picture with Felipe and Leonor when Leonor turned one. Perhaps she just doesn't like wearing jewels except for earrings. Her look was quite stylish last night, it only became boring because she had worn this set for many times. Come on, buy some new clothes. The SRF still receives the same paycheck from the state.

http://www.diezminutos.es/var/dm/sto...it_galeria.jpg
http://www.diezminutos.es/var/dm/sto...it_galeria.jpg
Old 03-13-2009, 03:48 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Hola
Sorry, but ...omg. Imo this outfit was simply horrible. The shoes are horrible as well as the blue stockings...the colours and the fabrics of the jacket and the skirt don't match at all.

Old 03-13-2009, 04:00 PM
Royal Highness

The coat looks nice,but two different shades of blue?Why?Is this another trend she tries to establish?I'll leave the planet....By the way,the dress is too short.Her legs are shown too much.Please,tell me:can anyone consider this appearance regal?And the bag was so ugly and cheap-looking.In other words:the usual....I wonder why we keep commenting.....
Old 03-13-2009, 04:05 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Hmm I like this blue dress. The coat is lovely, too... but: i would love to see the dress without the coat once. I'm curious what it looks like.

Closed Thread