Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: November 2008 - February 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
# 1, 7, 8, 13, 17 I think.

Anyone have better photo of shoes number 3?

I like 1,3,13 and 7.The others are not elegant at all.Not adequate for a princess in my opinion.I would love to see her in shoes like those of Mary,Maxima and Mette merit.In the past she had worn so lovely shoes.This type of shoes ruins the most lovely cloths.I hope she will adopt a new style in 2009

It almost hurts the eye to see so many hideous chunky shoes in one parade:cool: This woman needs serious help in the shoes department - a shame really.

It almost hurts the eye to see so many hideous chunky shoes in one parade:cool: This woman needs serious help in the shoes department - a shame really.
Why? It's call - fashion:D
If she like them so that's her right to wear them.

Maybe New Year bring better shoe fashion...

I know it's the fashion - but did she have to be such a slave to the shoe fashion of 2008? ;) Yes, lets keep our fingers crossed for better shoe fashion - and better looking shoes for Letizia - in 2009 :)

I know it's the fashion - but did she have to be such a slave to the shoe fashion of 2008? ;) Yes, lets keep our fingers crossed for better shoe fashion - and better looking shoes for Letizia - in 2009 :)

I like pair no 13, 18 and 29. Very elegant. But the other 28 pairs are hideous:eek:. And yes it is fasion but it must also be personal taste. There are so many different styles within the shoe-fasion - and the shoes shown here are only a tiny fragment of these styles. So why choose this style over a more elegant style? IMO there isn't must elegance in soles as clumsy as those on the 28 hideous pairs.

But no 13, 18 and 29 are, IMO, really princessstyle shoes. The rest are not.

She does need help in the shoe-department. So I agree on the wish for better looking shoes for Letizia in 2009.

Such an awful lot of awful looking shoes!! :ohmy: She is such a lovely, petite Princess to wear so very many heavy-looking shoes. If this is fashion I want no part of it. :nonono: Let us go back to the pretty high-heeled pumps....peep-toes or plain...but ever soo feminine! :flowers:

Fabulous shoes.

How refreshing to see a royal willing to experiment with their fashion rather than playing it "safe". Kudos to her.

UserDane....

...I do keep my fingers crossed for 2009 ;)
As for 2008...:nonono:...no comment...:nonono:

Such an awful lot of awful looking shoes!! :ohmy:

most pairs are truly horrible and a few not as bad. wanting to be 15cm taller seems to be the main motivation for chosing the platform style. in the long run we'll see some fashionable flats, as soon as the feet or the spine start to disobey.

Number 29 is my only favorite. :)

Happy new shoe year to Letizia. I really really hope she will be seen in other shoes in 2009 than those bulky shoes that do nothing for her skinny legs. They are all far behind hideous, but it is just an opinion. :)

Number 29 is my only favorite. :)

Happy new shoe year to Letizia. I really really hope she will be seen in other shoes in 2009 than those bulky shoes that do nothing for her skinny legs. They are all far behind hideous, but it is just an opinion. :)

I agree with you!:flowers: Number 29 is my favourite,too.

most pairs are truly horrible and a few not as bad. wanting to be 15cm taller seems to be the main motivation for chosing the platform style. in the long run we'll see some fashionable flats, as soon as the feet or the spine start to disobey.
Some of the other royal ladies who wear pointed toe stilettoes are far more likely to suffer spinal damage than Letizia.

Platforms are comfortable and often much better suited to the natural shape of your foot than other heels.

Some of the other royal ladies who wear pointed toe stilettoes are far more likely to suffer spinal damage than Letizia.

Platforms are comfortable and often much better suited to the natural shape of your foot than other heels.

Podiatrists would agree with your assesment, LS.

Fabulous shoes.

How refreshing to see a royal willing to experiment with their fashion rather than playing it "safe". Kudos to her.
I completely agree with you

I adore her style so femenine and modern!
My favs are 15:w00t2:, 26, 30, 8
Thanks for the pics:flowers:

Platform shoes remain trend in 2009 so I really hope Letizia bet for them in 2009 too, they are really cool!!!

Platform shoes remain trend in 2009 so I really hope Letizia bet for them in 2009 too, they are really cool!!!
I respectfully hope otherwise :rolleyes: - why she keeps wearing shoes which look clumsy and weird on her thin legs is beyond me. A waste of good money imho. Someone free this fashion victim :D

I respectfully hope otherwise :rolleyes: - why she keeps wearing shoes which look clumsy and weird on her thin legs is beyond me. A waste of good money imho. Someone free this fashion victim :D

I agree with you :D some of them are really hillarious. Not everything fashionable looks good in real :rolleyes:

Not everything fashionable looks good in real :rolleyes:

I agree. Especially not in this case when the soles of the shoes seems to take up more space in the surroundings - then the person wearing them does :whistling:.

As Coco Chanel had said:"Style remains for ever,not fashion"...:rolleyes: Well,it seems that Letizia needs to work harder on that one... ;)

As Coco Chanel had said:"Style remains for ever,not fashion"...:rolleyes: Well,it seems that Letizia needs to work harder on that one... ;)

I totally agree with you!!!, there are many fashion victims among royalty, who wasted huge amounts of money on clothes (really painful).
Few women would be able to wear simple (but elegant) professional suits every day, they need FASHION to look SOMETHING.​

I hope she does... I so hope she'll stop to be a shoe-fashion-victim and stop wearing the skyscraper shoes that make her feet look giantly... but somehow I don't think this will happen.:nonono:
She used to have one of the best tastes for shoes before she started to wear the platforms... once upon a time. :D ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom