The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 03:31 PM
Royal Highness

Every day is the same day: that's how I would describe her "fashion-life".The most interesting part of today's outfit,though,is that the scarf could have killed her because of the way she wrapped it around her neck....She could have hit the newspapers' headlines for good!!

Old 01-30-2009, 03:57 PM
Courtier

I wear these types of scarves in the winter because I get cold! Especially around my neck. Or I can drape it around my shoulders. Even if I attend a business event - say in a hotel conference room - or eat out in a restaurant I get cold because it always seems that cold air is blasting out of the ceiling ducts or there is a draft.

BUT, I will NOT defend the Minnie Mouse shoes!

Old 01-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
http://www.elperiodicodeyecla.com/im...rincipes/3.jpg 30th January - a new scarf to add to her growing collection
She is acquiring quite the scarf collection!

I don't really care for this scarf combined with this jacket. Individually, they are nice (especially the jacket), but together, they don't work.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
They spent lots of time outdoor and it was quite cold. I wish she had worn a more bright color jacket, but the outfit is OK for visiting the funiture fair.

http://foto-cache.laverdad.es/jpg/5/8/1233333648785.jpg

Pictures without the scarf before they left.
http://foto-cache.laverdad.es/jpg/6/7/1233333651776.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/1z3uxdz.jpg
The outfit is lovely.
I really don't like the scarf because it was too big and wasn't wrapped in the best way.
I really love Leatitia and I try very hard to be at least indifferent to her shoes but it's impossible.
The model of yeasterday 's shoes was better even if it wasn't my cup of tea.At least her legs looked normal and not too skinny as with the platform shoes.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

I would have preferred more colour in the blouse, even a crisp white, because it would both have provided greater contrast and would have shown the jacket off better, especially its texture & colour (rather than cut). The rest of the outfits ok, platforms aside. I love the bag & I think its a great match for the tone set by today's outfit.
Old 01-31-2009, 03:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

Close up of Letizia´s bag:
Belga
Old 01-31-2009, 05:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

I loved the jacket
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 01-31-2009, 07:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Close up of Letizia´s bag:
Belga
The bag is very lovely & it suits for her outfit.
Old 01-31-2009, 08:28 AM
Royal Highness

Yes,it's a beautiful bag.It reminded me of Fendi bags.Does anyone know the brand?
Old 01-31-2009, 12:11 PM
Heir Apparent

I love the bag! The color and shape are great. It looks like Fendi to me too, but I'm not sure of the designer.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree with all of you re: the bag!! It looks roomy enough without being huge. Hopefully one of our posters will know the designer.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:43 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
http://www.elperiodicodeyecla.com/im...rincipes/3.jpg 30th January - a new scarf to add to her growing collection

She is definitely obsessed with these huge scarfs and I don't think it suits her. The way she wear, the pattern, the size... I don't like it at all. I got bored to see her wearing scarfs too. I like the bag though, it looks nice.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love the bag!

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 02-02-2009, 09:40 AM
Courtier

The grey outfit is appropriate for winter, but quite borring. Was she wearing Minnie Mouse shoes again here?

I think the outfit she wore when visiting the children's kindergarden was fine, EXCEPT for the shoes of course ! Is she insane ??! I mean look at this picture : http://i43.tinypic.com/2gtyvev.jpg - TSSS !
I really dislike the shoes, but to wear them at this event ? Just weird imo. Nevertheless, beautiful makeup and well, she just is very pretty.

She looks pregnant in the photos where she wore the light purple clothes ! Anybody agrees with me ? She looks totally preggers ...

I liked this outfit: http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...v/12047940.jpg , again, EXCEPT for the shoes

And lovely lovely white suit with the purple shirt underneath! Stylish !!!
Old 02-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

02/02 F & L attend Francis Bacon exhibition at Prado Museum:

http://actualidad.terra.es/addon/img...1782715bdg.jpg

Repeat of the dress worn in Tortosa in December:
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2008...letizia-3a.jpg

Not too fond of the cardigan / necklace / flower thing, too much going on there but the dress underneath is pretty.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Courtier

I like it, except for the D*** shoes.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:51 AM
Nobility

More photos of today: Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#
I like both the cardigan and the dress but not together.
Anyway the outfit looks fine and elegant IMO.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like the dress but not the cardigan.
Zimbio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Not too fond of the cardigan / necklace / flower thing, too much going on there but the dress underneath is pretty.
I totally agree! That is too much, IMO!
Zimbio
Old 02-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Royal Highness

Nice outfit, nothing special but OK - elegant, in good colours :)
Old 02-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

The dress is pretty and I dont mind the sweater, the work on it is quite lovely. i would prefer if the sleeves were pulled up abit and the button on the top was left opn and instead of wearing a 3/4/5 layered necklace a nice simple one would been nice because you have too much going on in one area = the work on sweater, the high round neck and the necklace.

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess letizia, daytime fashion, letizia daytime fashion