Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2008 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the look of this fall, then I want the look of last fall back. What a confused mix of unflattering pieces in different styles and non-colors.

I quite liked this look. Its different from suits and skirts. Its fun but yet I find working outfit. I also like the warm colors with the touch of bright color from the shirt.

IMO it works. The colours look good on Letizia, brown(ish) is usually a winner for her. Like the scarf. The only thing I continue to dislike are the skinny pants, even though it's skinny pants they are literally hanging off her body. It only emphasises that there is not much more than skin and bones.

This is quite a different look then we usually see Letizia in. And it looks quite good, especially the scarf :D The only thing that would improve the outfit IMO, is if she got rid of the belt - it splits her in two and looks odd with the open cardigan

I don't like the scarf - too old fashioned :ermm:
she looks good, but maybe too casual.

This is quite a different look then we usually see Letizia in. And it looks quite good, especially the scarf :D The only thing that would improve the outfit IMO, is if she got rid of the belt - it splits her in two and looks odd with the open cardigan

I agree! She is a little too accessorized. She should either wear the scarf or the belt, but not both. If she wears the belt, then she needs to button the cardigan. Otherwise, there are too many lines and divisions showing on her outfit. The colors are pretty on her, though.

YES! Finally she wears appropriate looking shoes :flowers:
I really like the jacket, but I think it would look much better with a black pencil-skirt, and tan-coloured pantyhose (and why not with the black pumps worn a few days ago http://royals.web-log.nl/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/08/letizia_8_oktober.jpg?)

The white of the jacket is IMO different from the white of the pants.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2008/PPE08100979.jpg

wich designer is it? the white coat??
greetz

I have decided that it all makes her look to skinny. I dont normally think about Letizia's weight but I almost feel she got lost amongst it all.

Love the brown outfit. The scarf completes it, I think she should do more accessories like this scarf and the black necklace she had on last week. Wonderful!

Somehow her outfit looked a little missmatching to me.
Each piece itself was great... but I am not too fond of the combination.
The dress and the coat are two different tones of beige; the silver shoes don't match the black-purple purse.
As I said before: nice pieces; but not nice together IMO.
Btw: her hair looked a little messy.

Last edited:
I really like when Princess Letizia wears the combination of coat and dress; it suits her very well. The contrast between the fabric of the coat and that of the dress is very nice; very elegant.

I love the outfit, it's very very elegant. I think it's interesting (moreover it's trend) the contrasts, the difference of fabrics and colors.And it is not necessary that shoes and bag are the same color (this is very outdated). But i have to say that her hair looks much better on other occasions.

And it is not necessary that shoes and bag are the same color (this is very outdated). .
For me this fashion rule number one. :lol:
It's not outdated at all. It's classic and elegant.

For me this fashion rule number one. :lol:
It's not outdated at all. It's classic and elegant.

Like you say.. it's sooo classic and this was before an unbreakable rule but actually you also can wear shoes and bags of different shades.

Like you say.. it's sooo classic and this was before an unbreakable rule but actually you also can wear shoes and bags of different shades.
Yes, but if you use a purse that doesn't match the shoes, it chould at least match the outfit.
And if you ask me the purple-black purse doesn't either match the silver shoes nor the beige outfit.
But that's just a little detail.
As I said before: I like her dress and love the coat as single pieces.

Yes, but if you use a purse that doesn't match the shoes, it chould at least match the outfit.
And if you ask me the purple-black purse doesn't either match the silver shoes nor the beige outfit.
But that's just a little detail.
As I said before: I like her dress and love the coat as single pieces.

Well .. I think that her outfit this is light gray and this color matches perfectly with purple.IMO the purse is "the touch" to a too simple (but nice) outfit.

Crown Princess Letizia looked all right. Once again she opted for different textures of the grey colour material: embossed for a coat and smooth for a dress. Both pieces of the outfit seems to be properly tailored to fit Crown Princess Letizia. Overall, it is just a safe plain outfit. I wish she did something different with hair.

Somehow her outfit looked a little missmatching to me.
Each piece itself was great... but I am not too fond of the combination.
The dress and the coat are two different tones of beige; the silver shoes don't match the black-purple purse.
As I said before: nice pieces; but not nice together IMO.
Btw: her hair looked a little messy.

I agree about the matching HM, the pieces look like thrown together. The purse is out of place with this outfit and the whole look as usual ordinarized by ugly silver peeptoes. I don't know for sure but my guess is that it's by Varela, another boooring coat / dress combination.

Letizia looked tired and forgot to wash her hair this morning. She looked similar 2 years ago in her early pregnancy with Sofia, somehow uncomfortable with a forced smile. Maybe another Borbon is on the way, would be a good excuse after all.

Dissapointing look. The coat looks big and its not Letizia. Its way to old for her IMO though I like the collar on it. The dress is boring, looks abit tight around the bust area and the neckline on the dress does not look nice with the collar of the coat. Color of the outfit does not do Letizia any good.

The outfit isn't horrible or ugly...it's just boring. The color and texture of the coat are very nice, but the dress underneath looks kind of frumpy. I really like her shoes, but the purse looks terrible with this ensemble. She looks kind of washed-out in these colors. She also looks tired and pale.

She looks quite good. Maybe the colour wasn't the best choice better would be violet or red (she looks nice in red). Coat and dress looks good on her.

I think she look ok, but not more than that. The color doesn't suit her well. I think the cut of this outfit would be better in another color.
Roll of dice..... 3.

You will do better next time Letizia. :)

I dont mind the outfit. I am pleased she has chosen a colour that i dont think she has worn before.
It also looks quite good next to the Queen's bright and the Infanta's dark colours.
I really like the texture of the coat.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2008/PPE08101203.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2008/PPE08101225.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2008/PPE08101207.jpg

She looks nice, but very boring. The coat looks similar to last year's blue coat, only longer, the dress is similar to the red dress two years ago. I guess that's her national day uniform by Varela. How easy to be the designer for Letizia LOL :lol: ! She needs a new designer period. Varela has become so lazy that each year he only changed the colors of the clothes :eek:.

She looks very nice in the coat dress by Adolfo Dominguez who was her designer during her old days on TV. Adolfo Dominguez is also liked by many famous women in Spain.
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3047/53076065122781loww1.jpg

Maybe she has some kind of contract with Varela for clothes?
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom