Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2008 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really liking the coat, hadn't noticed how detailed it was. It's nicely contrasted with the plain dress underneath. As someone else posted before, not sure how she decided the handbag goes with the outfit.

Letizia looked lovely today, the outfit was very suitable for this occasion.

Loved the top, really pretty, cute & fun. Im not too sure if like it with the stripped pants but doesnt look bad. The overall ofthis outfit makes her look abit fuller than she is and its nice for a change to see her in loose cloths.

I really like the detailing on the top, and as Dazzling said, it is a nice change.
The pants are ok.

i really dont like todays outfit - although it was fitting for the type of event she was attending. i found the top too baggy and the material was awful (really cheap looking) and i really disliked the way she combined it with the stripped trousers (which i like when she wore them originaly in the trouser suit). For me its all a bit thrown together - but the warmth she shows around children is so lovely

I like this outfit. The top is really pretty. I do agree with everyone that the striped trousers weren't the best choice, but I still think that they somehow look nice on her. The shape of the outfit is really lovely.

She really dressed just for the occasion, she could cuddle and hug the kids in this outfit, no need to worry over things that could break or hurt the children. I like it a lot.

I like the top and the pants but not together. Somebody said it looked cheap, yes I agree, it's the Zarzuela-housewife-combo. Even though Letizia met with children I thought the outfit was too casual. It's still a royal audience, isn't it? The top is ok and would have looked much nicer combined with some quality pants.

Lovely Top!

The Top is nice but is just doens't combine with the strip troussers!!:rolleyes:

I like the top and the pants but not together. Somebody said it looked cheap, yes I agree, it's the Zarzuela-housewife-combo. Even though Letizia met with children I thought the outfit was too casual. It's still a royal audience, isn't it? The top is ok and would have looked much nicer combined with some quality pants.

This quality/money thing seems to be a continuous theme doesn't it?

Yes the outfit is quite casual, I'm on the fence as to whether it is too much so, probably leaning your way though.

The more I look at that outfit, the more I think that she should have worn black straight-legged trousers instead of the striped ones. I really like the purple and grey shades of her top. It is very pretty.

I love the silver dress! The shape of it is really lady-like.

The gray shirt is quite lovely.
I'd love to see it with nice blue jeans or black skinny pants.
The gray shirt + gray pants outfit makes her look really pale.

The outfit is great, love the color of the shirt up against her skin. The pants are perfect on her, I'd love to see her in more wider legged pants like this. And of course her smile completes the whole look. I adore seeing her with children, it's like she becomes more alive with them.

i like todays outfit - although all the elemnts of the outfit are recycled this time she has combined them differently - i adore the colour of her blouse it really suits her

She looks fantastic and I LOVE that she mixed & matched in her recycling! Excellent! This is just what I've been hoping she'd do. (Now lets keep it up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom