The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
yes, the outfit is not among her best (the blouse reminds me of an old lady and the trousers are ill-fitting), but i think she is a beautiful lady, so she can afford to use 'not so nice clothes' and still manage to look great. some people really need nice clothes to look beautiful, elegant and sophisticated, but letizia can pull that off by herself.
You are correct -- Letizia can pull off looking rather lovely which has nothing at all to do with the clothes she is wearing. I think it has a lot to do at this point with happiness. Great isn't it!

Old 09-08-2008, 12:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
yes, the outfit is not among her best (the blouse reminds me of an old lady and the trousers are ill-fitting), but i think she is a beautiful lady, so she can afford to use 'not so nice clothes' and still manage to look great. some people really need nice clothes to look beautiful, elegant and sophisticated, but letizia can pull that off by herself.
Actually, I thought she looked great. Natural and not at all CPrincessy, which is something I have loathed since she got married and became the epitomy of the CP dress-up doll!

I love the relaxed way she seemed to move around. It reminded me of the relaxed confidence and style she exhibited when she attended Frekerik and Mary's wedding. We seem to be seeing it a little of it coming back and I am really happy for her because she never looked happier than she did back then.

As for the relaxed trousers etc? It looks like she is taking a leaf out of Queen Rania's book of style. Or more correctly entitled, "How Rania got her style back after she married her Prince!"

Old 09-08-2008, 06:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarina View Post
She looked beautiful yesterday. The blouse is nice but I do not like the trowsers, I do not like how fit her. Anyway, this kind of blue will be trendy this autumn-winter.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2gtrjnm.jpg
I wished she'd wear flared trousers. I LOVE the dainty earrings!
Old 09-12-2008, 02:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

She still have those color jackets and white pants from spring 2006.
http://www.quemedices.es/var/qmd/sto...a_portrait.jpg
http://www.quemedices.es/var/qmd/sto...a_portrait.jpg
Old 09-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks really lovely! But I think jacket can be another color!
Old 09-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
Why does she always recycle the most bland pieces of her wardrobe? I am so tired of seeing these white pants / Varela jacket combos. And if it has to be Varela, there should be still plenty of really pretty suits from the time before she became pregnant with Leonor but we've been here before many many times.
Old 09-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Why does she always recycle the most bland pieces of her wardrobe? I am so tired of seeing these white pants / Varela jacket combos. And if it has to be Varela, there should be still plenty of really pretty suits from the time before she became pregnant with Leonor but we've been here before many many times.
That puzzles me too. Where were those pretty suits she had before her first pregnancy ? If those were borrowed from Varela, then why did she buy the bland pieces and returned the nice pieces ?
Old 09-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Courtier

Same old, same old peep-toe platform pumps -
What happend to the cute shoes she wore in Majorca?
Old 09-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't think she looks that boring. No, this isn't a bright, exciting outfit, but it does flatter her figure.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:19 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

Letizia's outfit for Leonor's first school day - 15-09-2008

http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2008.../leonor-8a.jpg
http://www.hola.com/casasreales/2008.../leonor-6a.jpg
Backview

I love her outfit. Especially the blouse and the belt.

Old 09-15-2008, 08:43 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

I like the blouse & belt but these skinny pants make her look so unhealthy. I guess Leonor's legs have about the same diameter as the legs of her mother.
Old 09-15-2008, 09:09 AM
Nobility

Very nice outfit! princess Letizia looks elegant and fine.It would be nice if Leonor inherits the beautiful and femenine body of her mom
Old 09-15-2008, 09:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Letizia looks nice! I like her outfit, lovely shirt, but it is a pity that she wears those ugly cheap grey shoes once again.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Great outfit, love the peeptoes. It must be nice to still be able to wear shoes like that during the day.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:28 AM
Courtier

She looks nice! really good outfit: lovely and elegant
Old 09-15-2008, 01:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Letizia looked wonderful. Her outfit was perfect for a mother dropping her daughter off at school. And of course the two best accessories ever, Leonor & Felipe!
Old 09-15-2008, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Lovely outfit. I really liked it. The pants fitted nicely and the shirt wasnt boring, liked all the details down the front and down the back. The belt was a great combination with the outfit, very elegent.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:27 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Perfect choice for leaving Leonor at school - just what any other mother would wear. The blouse/belt combo showed off her slender figure perfectly and style of the grey trousers was great

Old 09-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Commoner

Letizia looked great today, this combo really suits her fantastic figure. She looked elegant in a very relaxed and down to earth way.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:31 PM
Heir Apparent

This outfit is very elegant. Letizia looks lovely. It is the perfect "first day of school" outfit.

Tags
crown princess letizia, daytime fashion