Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3: April 2008 - August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 3

previous thread

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
TheTruth, kwanfan, Glitteringtiaras & dazzling

Although Letizia looks good I find her underdressed for the occasion. Felipe in uniform - means wearing a costume and with a nice asseccoire for her at least. Looks more than another day in the office rather than a military event. The pants are ill-fitted.

April 29, 2008 Letizia in a blue outfit. Skirt looks like a typical Indian print. The overall is very neat & different but I find it to be too much blue going on.
Close up 1 -- Close up 2 -- Full view -- Back view
(pictures by IPA posted by lula)

Btw, is this a new outfit ? I dont recall seeing it before

April 29, 2008 Letizia in a blue outfit. Skirt looks like a typical Indian print. The overall is very neat & different but I find it to be too much blue going on.
Close up 1 -- Close up 2 -- Full view -- Back view
(pictures by IPA posted by lula)

Btw, is this a new outfit ? I dont recall seeing it before

I think it's new, looks like a dress with a tailored jacket. Letizia wore this kind of blue before, it suits her very well. Pretty combination although especially the shoes and the purse look cheap & ugly.

I think it's new, looks like a dress with a tailored jacket. Letizia wore this kind of blue before, it suits her very well. Pretty combination although especially the shoes and the purse look cheap & ugly.
I totally agree, Duke of Marmalade:flowers:.
I love the skirt/dress, great colour of the jacket. She looks by far better with tailored jackets,.......as everybody I think.
I agree about the purse and the shoes.

The dress is beautiful but the jacket is way too shiny and cheap looking. The shoes and bag provide a nice contrast.

The dress is beautiful but the jacket is way too shiny and cheap looking. The shoes and bag provide a nice contrast.
I agree with you about the jacket, it's a bit much for the outfit. I can say that this is one of the best fitting outfits we've seen in a while. The color though is lovely on her, very fresh and young.;)

in the last 2 or 3 weeks something serious is going on with the wardrobe of Letizia.
I can't help to think about if she hired a new stylist, or more likely if she finally hired a stylist ;)

She dresses better, more like in the beginning of her marriage. That blue outfit is quite nice, but the shoes..., I think most of the time the "new" CPs wear
the "wrong" shoes with a outfit, with different shoes (and of course a matching purse) this outfit would be stunning.

if im not mistaken those are the same shoes that she wore to Sofia's chistening

i really like this silk print dress and the cute box-style jacket its bright, fun and young for Letizia she has bought some nice outfits for the summer and i hope we get to see many more like this

I love the clothes! The accessories...

Too shinny, I'am sure that if other women wear this combination we will say "what an awful shinny skirt"!!!

The blouse Letizia wore in Palma last wekk is from ETRO

I love this dress,clutch and fantastic shoes :flowers:
but if I were Princess Letizia, I would choose other jacket, not so shinny.

I love shiny clothes like these, when it's satin. Letizia should wear things like that more often. She has a beige satin/shiny jackte like that too, and a light pink suit :)
What I can't stand is "Maxima-shiny", which is material, clothes, that simply look cheap. Ew.

Red is Letizia's color, she looks great!

I agree that red becomes perfectly Crown Princess Letizia. She looked elegant, happy, and relaxed.
By the way, both Infantas looked great as well.

Well its certainly bright and cheery. I feel thought that this is just another of her countless suits. Perhaps even something as simple as a scarf (or another accessory) would mean that the suits looked more differentiated, more...... (I'm struggling for the word, but just a little different, less business etc)

Nice color for Letizia, she looks fresh. I only don't like buttons, but the rest is ok. and IMO fantastic accessories :flowers:

Love that color on Letizia, however I think the fabric is a lint magnet! In some of the photos she appears to have white specks all over the jacket. Thought I love it I think she needs to have it made in a different fabric.

Cat

Love her in red! I would also like to see this jacket with the white pants that she wears often. That would be great, along with the red shoes!

i like a much this combination
for me, PRincesa Letizia is defently the most elegant Woman (with Lmeryem)

Very pretty, its been a white since Letizia wore her red.
The ruffles in the skirt is very pretty & very soft. A very elegent suit.

She back to her beginings of colours theme...:wub: And good because we have a spring.

Love that color on Letizia, however I think the fabric is a lint magnet! In some of the photos she appears to have white specks all over the jacket. Thought I love it I think she needs to have it made in a different fabric.

Cat

does the jacket not have some fine sparkle thread running through it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom