The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamk View Post
The shoe style is very popular right now --- "peep toe pumps" with a slight platform on the sole
Letizia must love them as she seems to have them in every color and has worn the black pair to death
Fashionable, stylish and comfortable.

What more could any woman want?

Old 07-04-2008, 09:51 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Fashionable, stylish and comfortable.

What more could any woman want?
I agree, but then variety is the spice of life. It wouldn't hurt if she chose a different style once in a while he he!!

Old 07-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh of course, but even recently she has worn other shoes as well. I expect this time next year the gripe about Letizia's clothes will be something completely different!
Old 07-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Its in peoples nature to complain or analyze, I think that for the most part, people always will too.
But to get back on topic, can you please show me some other styles that she has worn recently? I'll redily admit that I've only noticed this same style over and over and critisized her for that; if I did so in error, then apologies (and I'll direct them at you Little star, given that I somewhat doubt the princess is the least interested in me...!! lol)
Old 07-07-2008, 05:47 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
Letizia today in Murcia. A recycled outfit from the previous years. I think she needs a hair cut. I prefer her hair layered as the old days.
http://i31.tinypic.com/etehqo.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/2o65s.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/o94qqb.jpg

#3 is nice.Thanks.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Jul 8 - Letizia in a pretty very causual summer top with formal white pants. The outfit looks out of place for an official event, well, the top does. The top looks like it will be perfect for the summer holidays on the beach. I dont like the overall of the outfit but seperate pieces are quite pretty.

Full View -- Close Up
Old 07-08-2008, 03:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

I like the colours of Letizia's outfit. Green suits her very well.
Anyways, I agree with dazzling that her outfit is too casual and her shirt is a "not expensive" cotton shirt, perfect for the summer holidays on the beach. I don't like her pants from this view!
Awful shoes!
Old 07-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Courtier

Perfect outfit, looks youthful on her.
Old 07-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Her pants looks quite nice from this view. Well, at least not skinny pants .
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/5...1260bbdrh5.jpg
She has a new pair of earrings ? Are they real emerald ?
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...733616qe01.jpg
Old 07-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Not bad at all... The green top and pants fitted Crown Princess Letizia nicely. I am not sure about shoes though.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love the pants and the top, she could have used some cool jewelry to add a bit more spice to the outfit. A really great colored gem necklace and earrings would have been nice. The shoes don't bother me so much since the pants are long enough and wide enough at the bottom to cover them. The green color is very nice on her.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Visit at Expo Zaragoza, July 9th

http://www.infomelilla.com/fotos/wat...2008161158.jpg
http://www.infomelilla.com/fotos/wat...2008161351.jpg

A pretty white dress altough the muscle shirt style is not very flattering for such bony arms.
The blue sweater around the neck looks strange in the second pic. If she was cold a scarf or stole would have looked better.

The last two outfits looked very nice and I hope we will see more of this during the Mallorca summer holiday break, last year's wardrobe was incredibly sloppy.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:53 AM
Heir Presumptive

I agree, although they seem toned nicely, her arms are too skinny for this type of dress.
Can we imagine however how we'd feel if every time we left the house they'd be people out there checking our every move, nuance, colour,piece of jewelry, smile, frown and expression?
Although I am not thrilled about them I feel for all the newcomers to the royal families.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

She looks very nice in this simple white dress. I don't like the sweater around the neck. Felipe looks rather casual since he usually dressed very formally.
I don't agree that sleeveless dresses don't suit women with bony arms. If you look around, most models with sleeveless dresses have skinnier arms than Letizia's .

http://www.heraldo.es/uploads/imagen...0_251ca68c.jpg
http://portal.aragon.es/xpf/fichero/...0807092_AR.jpg
Old 07-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

I made up my mind a long time ago not to use the models as "models." They are barely out of their teenage years mostly anorexic and out of any realistic standards. Having said that, Letizia looked happy and beautiful in that white dress. Skinny as fat arms are not to be paraded about but covered just a tad so they do not look that pronounced. Letizia seems to be toning hers nicely and they look fit.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:37 PM
Courtier

She looks beautiful in that lovely outfit
Old 07-09-2008, 02:43 PM
Aristocracy

I really like the dress. Her arms are not to skinny, they are proportionate to her body type. She looks very pretty.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsh1n3 View Post
I really like the dress. Her arms are not to skinny, they are proportionate to her body type. She looks very pretty.
I agree, her arms are to be envied as they go with her body. I sure am jealous of the look over-all! I also think that she has been looking extremely happy and up-beat lately. Maybe all the Spanish sport wins have her on a high.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Great dress and she looks wonderful in white! I'd love to see this same dress in another color on her as well.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:39 AM
Gentry

You called these skinny & bony arms?! Letizia has the most fabulously toned set of arms and shoulders amongst the CPs IMO. She sure looks stunning in that dress and it suits her so well....I would also love to see her in this same dress but a different colour.

Tags
crown princess letizia, daytime fashion