Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 29: November 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it...Letizia didn't suddenly materialize out of the air, she'd been married to the heir to the throne for ten years!

So how come all of a sudden she's competition for Kate? Why wouldn't she have been competition all along?

Ugh.. The DM needs to bring Kate into all of this somehow. Even when she has nothing to do with Spain or the spanish royals.

It is the case of Crown Princess Letizia dressing like a usual Spanish woman. This ensemble, however, is more appropriate for a much younger woman or a woman desperately clinging to her youth.

Last edited:
This outfit isn't suited for ANY one much less a Crown Princess!!

I wouldn't wear this jacket and dress together. They would look better if matched with other clothes, though. They are elegant and seem well-tailored.

The print on the dress is hideous so is the bright colors of the print. I like the jacket, great fit and a lovely color. Reminds me of her suit jackets from her early years of marriage.

I love it-the bright colors are so much more exciting to see instead of the drab beiges/neutrals -a good change of pace.:flowers:

She looks so beautiful i love her outfit..
She turns to a beautiful queen

Loved the colors in the dress (I am assuming that it was a dress). I'd love to see it without the jacket. I'm secretly hoping that its a straight sheath dress that I love seeing her in ;).

Nope! Just nope!
the combination of the jacket and dress doesn't work for me!

I love it-the bright colors are so much more exciting to see instead of the drab beiges/neutrals -a good change of pace.:flowers:

I agree. I've seen other pictures today of this and the colors aren't so bright. But she looks nice!

I just don't care for the print of the dress. The jacket is tailored well, but could be a little softer in color. However, it IS nice to see her in colors and a dress. All in all, she does look pretty.

The print on the dress is hideous so is the bright colors of the print. I like the jacket, great fit and a lovely color. Reminds me of her suit jackets from her early years of marriage.

It reminds me as well of her early suit jacket combinations.

Nice bright summer colours. The only thing that doesnt work for me is the lenght of the jacket with the dress it needed to be about an inch shorter just to sit right and be in proportion. Other than that a polished look on the future Queen

Overall look neat until noticing shoes. Black would have set-off nicely. Make up done clean and correctly. Don't know the weather there but if hot and humid, blouse proper.

Now that's getting better. Very elegant and neat combination!

Overall look neat until noticing shoes. Black would have set-off nicely. Make up done clean and correctly. Don't know the weather there but if hot and humid, blouse proper.
Speaking of shoes, I wish she could talk her husband out of wearing brown shoes with a grey suit. Black would be better on him as well!

On her shoes: I think I would fear that darker shoes would cut her line at the ankle and make her look shorter. Also, a nude shoe in summer doesn't really go amiss.

On his shoes: someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it common in Europe to wear brown with gray suits? I may be remembering wrong.

Brown shoes on men only should be with brown/tan or greenish trousers. Black shoes with black, blue or gray. Don't know why Felipe always wears brown with almost everything.

Brown shoes on men only should be with brown/tan or greenish trousers. Black shoes with black, blue or gray. Don't know why Felipe always wears brown with almost everything.

He has a green tie, that kind of goes together with the shoes ;-)

Don't forget the pink plastic flamingos in that Palm Beach setting! I like the outfit as well along with the bright coral jacket; very flamboyant.

He has a green tie, that kind of goes together with the shoes ;-)

I'm confused . . .:previous: I thought this thread was about Princess Letizia's . . . "day time" style :whistling:

I'm confused . . .:previous: I thought this thread was about Princess Letizia's . . . "day time" style :whistling:

Oh, yes now I see the photo with the brown shoes and the green tie :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: But of course! He is one one of her major accessories and as such must be critiqued and, as accessories do, be found wanting in his lack of co-ordination with her ensemble. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom