Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 29: November 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how she should always look.. polished and professional. But most of all, royal! Well done, Crown Princess Letizia.

I love Letizia's first outfit, she looks stylish. You can't go wrong with white and navy. Her second outfit is nice too, although I don't think the trousers go too well with the coat. Her coat is more casual, her trousers are more formal.

Like the navy jacket/white pants ensemble-casual without looking haphazardly thrown together. She looks really great there.

27 May: Princess Letizia wears a beige suit whilst attending the AECC Scientific Foundation Annual Symposium in Seville, Spain. The suit looks nice on her but I'm not a fan of the top, it's a little busy for me. I see that her favoured hairstyle is back ;) (this is a joke):

Full view ~ Close-up

I like the blouse, its recycled. The rest is a mess, suit at least 2 sizes too big, messy hair, the clutch is gigantic.

The blouse is lovely the suit is way too big and its a shade of beige that washes her out. The hair is getting very boring for me, its the same style almost every single event.

Agree with the consensus on the latest outfit-needs a little punch of color and a little more tailored for her frame.:sad:

Letizia needs to take a look to Queen Máxima. The last one regularly wears a hat, gloves, nice eyecatching jewelry, etc. to spice it all up. With Letizia you have to look twice to see that she is not the bank clerk but no one else than the future Queen of Spain....

:ermm:

Letizia needs to take a look to Queen Máxima. The last one regularly wears a hat, gloves, nice eyecatching jewelry, etc. to spice it all up. With Letizia you have to look twice to see that she is not the bank clerk but no one else than the future Queen of Spain....

Correct! Maxima is regal, Mathilde also, Letizia is not, at least not yet.
As for hats, i ve noted that all the SRF ladies quite never wear hats, except mantillas, maybe is a reason for that.

The economic situation and budgets are different. As mentioned by Spaniards and fans, Crown Princess Letizia dresses like a usual Spanish woman.

:previous: Oh dear... I understand that it was a casual night out, but since she is the Princess of Asturias you would've thought she would have worn something a little smarter. But I guess that she's used to wearing these sorts of outfits since she wasn't born into the SRF. Minus the trousers, the rest of her outfit does actually look quite nice.

I'm a little confused by your post - what do you mean by "on the eve of her wedding day?" Do you mean "on the eve of her wedding anniversary?" I'm not trying to picky, curiosity got the better of me so I thought I'd ask. :flowers:

:previous: Ah OK, thanks for the clarification. :flowers: I thought that's what you meant.

The Princess knows how to dress appropriately when she wants to . . . I do not understand these extreme "dress downs" from time to time. We do not see the Prince wearing "holes" . . . :ermm:

She just looks ridiculous in this outfit with holes in the pants. Certainly not fitting at all for a Crown Princess, even on a casual evening out.

Hope she learns to dress appropriately after becoming a queen!

Lets hope its an end to 'skinny jeans' [at least on official engagements !]

I do not think she will modify her look now, she had 10 to adapt herself and she did not! I think she will just "dress down" and modify the dress codes.

Those jeans. lol

She will have to upgrade her style and she will, no doubt about that. ;)

Farewell to all that

Perhaps the ripped jeans and combat boots were worn in the knowledge that she would never be able to dress that way again. Perhaps Felipe finds that look particularly attractive because of associations from his youth. My husband still likes it when I weare the old hippie clothes I wore when we first met. At any rate, we'll never see Letizia looking like that again...

Perhaps the ripped jeans and combat boots were worn in the knowledge that she would never be able to dress that way again. Perhaps Felipe finds that look particularly attractive because of associations from his youth. My husband still likes it when I weare the old hippie clothes I wore when we first met. At any rate, we'll never see Letizia looking like that again...

I would't bet my life on that! :whistling:

yeah, those ripped trousers are shocking, but i have to say this is one of the few occasions she has dressed badly... i can't remember many times when she has gone thing wrong before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom