Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 29: November 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uggly, sad and shapeless jacket, trousers too short, and wrong shoes for the season and the occasion. A total miss.

I thought Letizia looked fine today,nothing too exciting but the second best dressed royal lady after the Queen.

I don't care for this look at all. Nothing about it looks elegant or chic. Certainly not appropriate for Easter Sunday, although it's usually this type of outfit that she chooses to wear on Easter. For the life of me I cannot figure out why...

April 22, 2014 - Letizia in a white skirt with black embellishment worn with a black top. Nude pumps and a black clutch.

Really nice overall. The skirt is interesting & fun.

Front view ** Side view

I like this outfit, black heels & a brooch would have been perfect.

Love Love this outfit!! Cute, fun skirt with a perfect top. Black and white always manages to look smart and chic. Would have preferred black pumps but I'm nitpicking now...

Love Love this outfit!! Cute, fun skirt with a perfect top. Black and white always manages to look smart and chic. Would have preferred black pumps but I'm nitpicking now...

Agree with you that black pumps would have looked better, but these aren't bad. This is a wonderful outfit! Just perfect on her.

I didn't realize that this was a dress! I think it looked better as a skirt and top, at least in my mind. lol

The dress by Varela is elegant. I liked the simplicity of the look and minimal jewellery. I do not like the ensemble worn in Valladolid. It seems sloppy and uncomfortable.
Once again Crown Princess Letizia looks much much better in dresses/skirts.

I love Letizia's outfit she wore on the 22nd. She looked very elegant and professional. The decorations on her skirt look quite delicate. However I'm not a fan of her latest outfit. The coat is not to my taste, and the outfit just gives off a very masculine feel IMO.

I love the black and white dress, but wish she would have worn different shoes.

I'm not liking her current outfit. I think the color is really dull.

I don't care for this outfit at all. It lacks sophistication and looks messy.

The skirt is from HUGO BOSS

The skirt is very nice! I agree that the headband looks too youngish on her.

Letizia looks lovely, the skirt and blouse are a good combination and the headband goes well with this youthful look. She has worn it even before. I see nothing ridiculous of wearing this headband, especially since Letizia seems a lot younger than her years.

Her wearing a child's headband for an audience is certainly not elegant or regal. More appropriately worn when on vacation... I'm not crazy about the blouse, for some unknown reason, but the skirt is pretty.

The headband is very childish, but the rest of the outfit is nice. The skirt isn't my cup of tea but Letizia manages to pull it off.

Maybe it was a present from the girls,just a thought?

I showed the photos of Letizia to my mother, and that's exactly what she thought. Or perhaps Leonor or Sofia let/wanted Letizia to wear it.

Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 29: November 2013 -

To me the princess best accessory is that beautiful smile of hers.

Last edited:
One of her best! I love this suit and the color of the blouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom