Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 29: November 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have liked it better with flats. I don't care for her shoes.

It's a nice outfit which is great for a casual shopping trip. There's something about it (perhaps it's the weather) that gives off a summery feeling.

The ensemble is all right. The scarf is ugly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is a winner: nice, flowery, springy, a great combination of colors-she looks wonderful!:flowers::)

The shopping outfit is nice, but different shoes would have looked a lot better. The flowery skirt with pink cardigan is lovely, and appropriate for spring.

This is really lovely and I love everything about this. The pink is wonderful with her coloring and the skirt is perfect for the season. Great choices!

Like the outfit but a skirt and cardigan seems very informal for a royal engagement. And Wind-blown" hair. Dear me! ;)

Don't forget wind-blown skirt ;)

Love the skirt but matched with a cardigan makes it too casual. She could've easily matched it with a fitted or boxy jacket and it would've looked great.

The flowery skirtis nice, but the overall impression is messy and hair should be properly set.

Way too casual a look. The whole outfit looks a little flimsy..

Pretty outfit but a tad to short for a business event.

I think Letizia looked lovely and fresh during her visit to the Puig Headquarters. I particularly like the skirt, and that cardigan goes nicely with it. I don't think her outfit is too informal or short, it's just fine. :)

Like the outfit but a skirt and cardigan seems very informal for a royal engagement. And Wind-blown" hair. Dear me! ;)

Are you mocking my posts in Letizia's Evening Wear thread? I'd mentioned there that her leggins/hotpants are too informal, so I just got this impression when reading your post, particularly from the winking smiley. I'm quite offended by this.

Princess Letizia today in an audience to a representation of the magazine "Mujer Hoy"

Photo 1

Close-up

I´m not sure of my opinion about this outfit. I don´t like the shoes at all. And I´m not a fan of "all white looks", unless it was a bride or a children or it was summer. But I don´t hate it on Letizia...nevertheless she looks good and fresh.

(Thanks to Lula that posted the links on the current events thread :))

I think Letizia looked lovely and fresh during her visit to the Puig Headquarters. I particularly like the skirt, and that cardigan goes nicely with it. I don't think her outfit is too informal or short, it's just fine. :)

Are you mocking my posts in Letizia's Evening Wear thread? I'd mentioned there that her leggins/hotpants are too informal, so I just got this impression when reading your post, particularly from the winking smiley. I'm quite offended by this.

Are you serious? That is my own personal view about what Letitia worn on the day and I still think it having seen the "white outfit" today.

Last edited:
:previous: Well, I just got that impression. I think my explanation of why I got the impression that I did was fairly clear, so I'm unsure about the reaction I got from my previous post. I'm sorry if I took it the wrong way and I don't mean to be negative...

Moving on, I like Letizia's outfit today. It's nice and summery.

Last edited:
I just don't think this particular all white look works. I think the biggest problem is the horrid, heavy shoes! Goodness, I don't think she could have chosen an uglier pair. An all white outfit screams for a lightweight summery shoe imo.

I don't know what is strange about this outfit. Its lovely and it works very well for me. The pieces match and the shoes are great for the season.

The outfit is no interesting, like a school uniform. The shoes could be nice with pants but not with skirt, and not with a so delicate and thin build lady like she is. In the top of that shoes seem to be to large for her, could it betrue???

Princess Letizia today in an audience to a representation of the magazine "Mujer Hoy"

Photo 1

Close-up

I´m not sure of my opinion about this outfit. I don´t like the shoes at all. And I´m not a fan of "all white looks", unless it was a bride or a children or it was summer. But I don´t hate it on Letizia...nevertheless she looks good and fresh.

(Thanks to Lula that posted the links on the current events thread :))

I do not think the outfit is all that bad . . . the shoes are not attractive and besides they look very uncomfortable :sad:. I do think her hair needs some attention :ermm: well, maybe next time she'll surprise us again with a wonderful look :flowers:

I just don't think this particular all white look works. I think the biggest problem is the horrid, heavy shoes! Goodness, I don't think she could have chosen an uglier pair. An all white outfit screams for a lightweight summery shoe imo.

The entire outfit is a miss and her hair a mess.

The jacket isn't really my cup of tea, although Letizia manages to pull it off. It looks great with her leggins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom