Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 29: November 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another repeat outfit. I don't care for the pants and I still hate those peep toes! I like the blazer and the color is very rich looking.

I agree. The color looks great on her. But the pants...not a good match and I hate the shoes.

Another good outfit.
Is she starting to get rid of her "Letizias" and prefer less high heels?
BYe Bine

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its a hugo boss suit. I think these kind of pants dont flatter Letizia, these plain suit outfits look very underwhelming on her for her role.

Another blah outfit. I dislike the ruffle at the bottom of her jacket.. And what's with the gold heels on her shoes?! Ick!

:previous: I agree with you about the ruffle and the gold heels. Not my taste, but overall, it's not a terrible look.

I like the outfit and don't see any faults in it. I like how Letizia matched the two shades of blue together, and her hairstyle is also nice.

I don't like the pants either. The coat is nice but it doesn't seem to fit.

Today's outfit is nice, but Letizia's hair looks a little un-kept! It looks like mine when I've accidentally fallen asleep on the sofa after a long day. :D

The pants seem okay to me but.. That Jacket!! It looks way too big on her, and the sleeves are too long and ruffly. Ruffles on the bottom of the jacket are not needed. Letizia looks soo much better in tailored clothes. Her hair doesn't look healthy in these pics...

Spanish Royals attend the reception with the Corps Diplomatic

Spanish Royals attend the reception with the Corps Diplomatic | jose p. gegundez | photographer
Spanish Royals attend the reception with the Corps Diplomatic | jose p. gegundez | photographer

imo the dress is ok, we've seen worse, but too plain all in all, varela is so boring und uninspired, he does applications and lace, we get it, is that all? :sleeping:
letizia as usual no jewellery, no effort with her hair.

Its ok but she could have at least changed her earrings for a more formal ceremony.

I was surprised she wore a new dress to the Diplomatic Reception - she has a few that she normally recycles year on year. I like the colour and I actually think there is enough detail for the nature of the event. She suits column dresses and this is a nice addition to her formal court daywear

I like this! Simple and elegant and the color works great with her hair. A nice look for her!:flowers:

The dress is just all right. I do not like the applique. It is too shiny.
Letizia attends forum against cancer
a new coat with trumpet sleeves a la maxima. i like the coat, altough it looks 2 sizes too big, but i am not keen on the pants. the hair looks pretty damaged.
Princess Letizia attends the 3rd edition of the Forum Against Cancer | jose p. gegundez | photographer
... [snipped]
The complexion is lovely. The rest is unkempt. The jacket/coat was a bad choice.

Last edited:
Today's outfit is nice, but Letizia's hair looks a little un-kept! It looks like mine when I've accidentally fallen asleep on the sofa after a long day. :D

Haha, she must have been in the middle of the storm, which created these giant waves on the Spanish coast!
Bye Bine

Its ok but she could have at least changed her earrings for a more formal ceremony.

Yeees, please!!!! She has sooo many wonderful evening earrings...... I am fed up with the baby stars :ermm:
Bye Bine

Yeees, please!!!! She has sooo many wonderful evening earrings...... I am fed up with the baby stars :ermm:
Bye Bine

No effort on her part. Pretty dress, but the same old earrings and same old hair.

The navy outfit from the Cancer event was okay, the jacket could do with a spot of tailoring though, it's a touch to big. The pants are okay, nothing special. It does appear she is having a bad hair day. Mine looks this way after being outside for a while or on a rainy day. Kind of like she has the frizzies.

The navy dress is pretty but not show stopping. It fits her well and is appropriate for the event. The earrings are underwhelming at best and her hair is not a good fit for the dress. If she is trying to do things herself, she should have pulled it back into a low bun with this dress. No fuss and it would have fit well with the dress and occasion.

that blue coat looks a tad too big indeed, but i really like those sleeves :) less so the flared ends though...

I think she looks great! It's a daytime reception, correct? So she's not going to pull out all the stops. She can't come out too "done up" because of the condition of the country. When she doesn't, she gets complaints. It's just wall-to-wall complaints.

Letizia looks lovely, the colour of the dress suits her. Also like the simple patterns on it. Although, I see that the un-kept hair is back again!

I was surprised she wore a new dress to the Diplomatic Reception - she has a few that she normally recycles year on year.
I think last year she had a new dress as well for the diplomatic reception, but that was the red version.

Lovely new dress on Letizia. She certainly has the figure to pull off such a straight fitted cut and the embellishments on the sleeves look great. I also really like the color. Its a shame she didnt pull her hair back or up with such a dress and wore different earrings.

Lovely new dress on Letizia. She certainly has the figure to pull off such a straight fitted cut and the embellishments on the sleeves look great. I also really like the color. Its a shame she didnt pull her hair back or up with such a dress and wore different earrings.

The overall look appears to be half finished ,her unruly hair and a decent pair of earrings let her down.

Letizia has never been one to pull out big jewels for her daytime court events. If you look at the Queen as well she doesn't have loads of diamonds on her - a pearl necklace with pendant is simple as well.

I agree maybe doing something with her hair would have been nice.

This dress is very lovely. I love the color and the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom