Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 29: November 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been a fan of this suit; it's very frumpy.

Horrid! The color washes her out, the pleating at the shoulders is unflattering, the seams look unfinished, and the flowers/jewels? on the skirt just look silly. This is a big miss for me.

Unfinished seams must be properly done and are better suited for casual jackets. Unfinished seams and button-looking details on the dress are too much for one ensemble.

Although the mauve suit might not be a favourite of mine - it was understated for the event and one that has been seen multiple times. It must be very difficult for the princess at the moment in regards to the court case news of this week and she probably wanted an outfit that was quite bland

Letizia looks beautiful. The color is lovely on her, and I love her expression.

Very regal-looking ensemble for her-like how the softness of the hair contrasts with the severity of the jacket. A nice nice look.:flowers:

We have discussed this outfit before. The velvet dress and color is elegant, but I still don't care for the shiny jacket with it.

Ah, you beat me to it, Duke of Marmalade! ;)

Not a fan of the leather jacket but the rest of Letizia's outfit is nice.

I am not a fan of any part of her outfit...except maybe her shoes. lol

I feel that the leather jacket is out of place here. It doesn't go with the rest of the look. I think a woolen coat/jacket would have looked a lot nicer.

The leather jacket looked absolutely cheap. This particular style of the leather jacket is more appropriate for men. I personally think that leather jackets better suit relatively younger women to create rock-themed ensembles.

The shoes are horrible,the jacket is nice but the outfit doesn't work and indeed looks like a jumble sale!

Uggly shoes, awful trousers, all wrong! I thinl she is having her regular "revolution crisis" again.

The shoes are horrible,the jacket is nice but the outfit doesn't work and indeed looks like a jumble sale!
Completely agree. Someone needs to burn all of her shoes like that. They are just terrible.

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia attend the Opening of FITUR

very unappealing outfit, just boring stuff thrown together, ugly shoes that look horrible on Letizia, she's just not the type for dude's shoes.
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia attend the Opening of FITUR | jose p. gegundez | photographer
Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia attend the Opening of FITUR | jose p. gegundez | photographer

It's an outfit that can be classified as "oops, I got dressed in the darkness...". Do not like anything about it.

This is an example of how not to dress for a crown princess! I cannot figure out what she is thinking when she wears those horrendous shoes.

This is an example of how not to dress for a crown princess! I cannot figure out what she is thinking when she wears those horrendous shoes.

hm, I do not know, whether she had to walk trough the trade fair halls for some hours or so...... but I have to agree, the shoes are looking horrible....
BYe Bine

The outfit for Rare Deseases Conference is nice, and appropriate.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

I like the top and blazer Letizia wore on the 22nd, but that's about it. Those trousers are a bit "off", and the shoes look very odd, has she borrowed them from Felipe? I do like her latest outfit however. A nice and professional change.

i don't mind the last two of letizia's outfits. i think they are plain but professional-looking and discrete, for a princess who doesn't want to be known for her wardrobe but rather for her work. yes, not the nicest of shoes, but they are original and different from what we usually see in other royalty.

Another repeat outfit. I don't care for the pants and I still hate those peep toes! I like the blazer and the color is very rich looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom