Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 29: November 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a beautiful outfit on Letizia, it fits perfectly and is a lovely color. I would have loved to see some pearls or a brooch and better earrings but Im repeating myself.

This is a beautiful outfit on Letizia, it fits perfectly and is a lovely color. I would have loved to see some pearls or a brooch and better earrings but Im repeating myself.

Yes I agree the occassion warranted a better pair of earings,but Letizia seems to prefer the minimal effort look.

Chic, elegant and sophisticated are words that I would use to describe Letizia's outfit. She looks great!

Gorgeous! Love the color and the style of the dress and jacket.

Pascua Militar
I like this outfit, its recycled from 2011 (diplomat's reception) and 2012 (pascua militar)
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/51000/51536_princesa-letizia-pascua-militar-2014.jpg
Elegant but restrained and perfect for the occasion. The colours and textures are a perfect combination.

My only reservation is the reappearance of the ubiquitous childrens star earrings! Last time she went on a star bender she wore them for weeks (seemed like months) to everything! :ermm:

The many colours make Letizia's blazer a bit messy looking, but the rest of her outfit is nice.

Crown Princess Letizia's ensemble is budget cheap. The colourful jacket is supposed to be a poor man's Chanel. Her hairstyle is odd.
It is nice that Crown Princess Letizia opted for minimal jewellery.

Last edited:
The jacket and top are a lovely color, but I would love to see it paired with the white suit pants she has. That would be a stunning contrast. And a necklace and some earrings might be good too. All in all, she looks nice in the picture, but nothing extraordinary.

Her make-up looks wonderful. I love the color of the blouse, just Not with this jacket.

I like Letizia's outfit. It's simple, yet professional. And I don't mind how the blazer and top are the same colour.

I like how the top and jacket are the same color, I also like how nicely fitted the jacket is but I don't like how its matched with the pants. I would've liked to see the top part matched with a printed or solid skirt.

Ooops! I was referring to the tweed jacket and pink top in my post above. :( I like this jacket and top in the same color and it's a rich color. I'm not a fan of them paired with the pants however.

A very polished and professional look today. Love the scarf and it's lovely colors! Now this is how she should look more often, imho.

Letizia looked lovely yesterday. Like An Ard Ri, I like how the scarf makes the black suit (which is nice and smart) a bit more colourful.

Love the colour of the jacket and the top underneath, but agree with the poster who said it would be better with white pants. In fact, I think the jacket and the top with white pants and same colour shoes as the jacket would have looked fantastic!

Letizia attending Delivery of the decorations of the Civil Order in a recycled suit. I like the colour but not the suit itself, it looks very bad quality and almost if it was worn inside out, but maybe thats the style, not my cup of tea
Queen Sofia and Princess Letizia attend the Delivery of the decorations of the Civil Order of Social Solidarity | jose p. gegundez | photographer
Queen Sofia and Princess Letizia attend the Delivery of the decorations of the Civil Order of Social Solidarity | jose p. gegundez | photographer

I don't like the washed out color of lilac suit as does nothing for Letizia's skin coloring. Like her best in brilliant shades or very light. I do like the seeming details as is flattering to all figure shapes. Our first lady, Michelle, has quite a few of this "princess detailing seams" style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom