Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 28: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
October 2, 2013 - Letizia in a grey skirt suit with a white blouse.

Somehow this suit is way too harsh for Letizia. It makes her look very serious, unapproachable and ages her. She should've done something with the hair and accessorised her look with a nice necklace.

Full view

Somehow this suit is way too harsh for Letizia. It makes her look very serious, unapproachable and ages her. She should've done something with the hair and accessorised her look with a nice necklace.

Full view

I disagree. I think she looks great, very elegant and professional. Judging by what others are wearing, Letizia picked a perfect outfit for the occasion.

Full view

It was nice but boring,the outfit made Letizia look very headmistress.

I bet her life isn't quaint or boring. From catching up with the forum it's like she has a sense for excitement which includes the awareness of those she serves gladly to return the affection for being blessed in it all. I liked a t-shirt of spelling Love on the front when visiting Juan Carlos in another thread. It spoke amour in the fullest. Simply kind. Very beautiful. I hope excitement remains that way for her. Very regardful.

polished and smart appearances recently - Letizia looks good in clean and crisp lines of either trouser or skirt suits.

I might be the only one who likes snakeskin shoes! She looks wonderful.

I can't recall when she last wore a necklace but it was very welcome and was perfect with her outfit.

I'm not a fan of Letizia's jacket but her trousers and hair are very nice. And it's nice to see her wearing a necklace! Her shoes are also nice but they're not my favourites.

Last edited:
I like everything, but not the shoes. Never was a fan of snakeskin anything.

She looks smart and polished..and pretty! Love her necklace as it gives just the right amount of color. I still don't care for the way she rolls up her sleeves..

October 8, 2013 - Letizia in a grey pant suit matched with a plum top and a printed scarf.

I think this is a nice look but not liking the shoes.

Close up ** Full view

With many people out of work and huge financial pressure on the Spanish economy,it would be rather inconsiderate to show off extravagant fashion or wearing expensive designer brands. CP Letizia has always preferred a more casual style and she looks great in suits. However, I agree that the shoes in the last picture are not very flattering or ladylike;-)

Letizia looked great in Germany, nice gray suit with a scarf giving some colour. There is nothing wrong with her shoes, we use that kind of shoes here in Finland all the time during the autumn and winter, they were very suitable for a visit at a fair. Her hair looked very good.

Today she looked fine also. I love this jacket, nice pants, good shoes. The blouse is an interesting choice with this jacket but I like it. She looks radiant.
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/...zia-apertura-curso-fp-2013-2014-santander.jpg

I like the shirt, pants and jacket, just not together. I can't put my finger on what exactly is off about this outfit, but I'm just not liking it. Not that she looks bad, but just not polished or finished.

The leather jacket is unflattering IMO and the top is a nice new style for her but it doesn't work. Not fond of the ruffles on the side with the lace.

The leather jacket looks incongruous when she's speaking to the group.

Also, can I see her bra?? If it is what I think it is (since it seems you can clearly see her skin tone as opposed to the fabric of the undergarments), then no, just no. The public doesn't need to see that. If we wanted to, we'd follow Rihanna on Twitter.

The leather jacket looks incongruous when she's speaking to the group.

Also, can I see her bra?? If it is what I think it is (since it seems you can clearly see her skin tone as opposed to the fabric of the undergarments), then no, just no. The public doesn't need to see that. If we wanted to, we'd follow Rihanna on Twitter.

yes, bra watching. its not a professional outfit, rather something for a wild weekend off.
http://static1.purepeople.com/artic...incesse-letizia-d-espagne-assiste-620x0-1.jpg

Just not the right look for a Princess. More like a biker chick with all the leather.. even the belt is leather and large.

people keep blaming it on the economy.. she is wearing new clothes anyway, but unfortunately many if the pieces she wears lack taste and not appropriate at all!

The leather jacket is awful,who's dressing Letizia these days...Cher?

October 8, 2013 - Letizia in a grey pant suit matched with a plum top and a printed scarf.

I think this is a nice look but not liking the shoes.

Close up ** Full view
I think her hair and make-up looked absolutely fantastic, the outfit however is not so great... very strange to see her in this kind of shoes.

I like the outfit from Santander, usually I'm not a fan of leather jackets on her, but in this case I think it works.

people keep blaming it on the economy.. she is wearing new clothes anyway, but unfortunately many if the pieces she wears lack taste and not appropriate at all!

I agree with you,she'd better invest in a few good quality and timeless pieces.
Imo pant suits aren't good on her.
Her make up and hair are good.I think she has changed her foundation;)

I like the shirt, pants and jacket, just not together. I can't put my finger on what exactly is off about this outfit, but I'm just not liking it. Not that she looks bad, but just not polished or finished.

Nothing goes together. Just kind of a mish mash of clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom