Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 28: July 2013 - November 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice outfit. And the jacket will go well with pants or a dress also, great versatile piece.

I think Letizia looked wonderful. I do not understand the hair obsession on this site though.

its one of those outfits where you think why doesnt she dress like this all the time??? its so simple and easy to look great. fab jacket, pencil skirt, pretty shoes.

I think Letizia looked wonderful. I do not understand the hair obsession on this site though.

My mom taught me that the ultimate touch in an elegant outfit is perfect hair and shoes (l'élégance c'est d'avoir toujours des cheveux et des chaussures impeccables).

It's up to you to think that Princess X has perfect hair but then it's not correct to insinuate that those who dare to say the contrary are obsessed.
Eveyone is allowed to give his oinion if he states it politely.
I think Letizia is one of the royals who has always neat hair but this time it needed some trimming.This is a fact and not an obsession.
Maxima who is frequently disheveled got it right that time.

I am not telling you lies but my hair is actually horrible because it needs trimmings and dyeing:D .Actually it's a busy professionnal agenda and a foot pain and the consequent medical exams that prevents me to rush to my hairdresser.What I say about my hair is a fact and not an obsession.
:flowers:

What a smart, professional black-and-white outfit Letizia wore, and obviously very versatile with a jacket that can be worn with a number of outfits. One of her best looks, I must say.

Princess Letizia Looks Perfect in Black & white Outfit IMO , very Chic outfit & suits her very well , And Actually I like her hairdo & Make-up . Very elegant look as always ! .

Audience outfit - Quite a cool yet professional look IMO. The hair looked great.

First visit to hospital - Lovely jacket and it did look good with pants.
Second visit to hospital - Casual yet really nice.

Audience outfit - I just do not like her in those short/cropped pants and heels! It takes away from the smartness of the look.

Audience outfit - I just do not like her in those short/cropped pants and heels! It takes away from the smartness of the look.

I agree, the cropped pants are just not flattering. They take a lovely outfit and makes it silly against the other people in the room.

I love her casual look. She is very beautiful.

Yet again the invited guests are better dressed than Letizia!

Visits to hospital

yesterday night: the jacket was very nice but the rest no.
today: the bag was simply awful but the rest looked very good

I'm not a fan of Letizia's jacket she wore whilst visiting Juan Carlos last Tuesday, the patterns are a bit busy for my taste. Her jeans are alright and I don't mind her shoes.

However I really liked Letizia's outfit she wore on the 25th, I love the colour of her top and her trousers go well with it. She looks fresh and summery.

The outfit Letizia wore on a recent visit is very nice. And she had two adorable accessories with her (the Two Infantas).

Simple yet professional looking outfit. Pencil skirts suit her really well.

This last outfit is very pretty and professionnal.I love the skirt's length.
I am not too crazy about her shoes but they are not bad either.

She looks so much better in skirts.I don't like her is some trousers in which she appears painfully thin like in her 2 recents outfits when visiting the king:all black trousers/shirt and the white/green outfit.

Letizia looks professional but boring. I do prefer her in skirts.

I like this business-type look on Letizia. She looks very elegant, and professional. Not a big fan of the shoes, however.

This last outfit is very pretty and professionnal.I love the skirt's length.
I am not too crazy about her shoes but they are not bad either.

She looks so much better in skirts.I don't like her is some trousers in which she appears painfully thin like in her 2 recents outfits when visiting the king:all black trousers/shirt and the white/green outfit.

I agree. Some of the slim pants she wears just don't look good. But the skirt looks wonderful on her.

Letizia looked very nice. Her blouse is wonderful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom